RELEASED Fluffy Dogs & Other Alternative Dog Sprites! [UPDATE 8: PUG TIME!]

Discussion in 'Pets/Horses' started by Dawn, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Dawn

Dawn Phantasmal Quasar

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA... School finished, but some other stuff came up and before you know it a month has gone by.... :(
    @taintedwheat I will be working on sprites again starting now!!!
    @Ceylon I will add your edit to the main post now, too!!

Crimsonwingedbird and Cemo like this.
    • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

Awwh thanks Dawn! I feel you school's a mess! Since I last posted, Chomps got surgery on his right chop, he had a benign tumor, it was kinda scary. The vet says it's harmless but it has chance of coming back and thus needing surgical removal --boxers also have something similar

• Dawn

Dawn Phantasmal Quasar

oh noo, poor pup! Hope he makes a quick and full recovery!

• probably_zach

probably_zach Space Hobo

Oh my god this is amazing. Is there any chance I could use some of these sprites in a game I'm creating?

• Exhibitioner

Exhibitioner And Do the MONKEY!

They all look so nice, good job!

• deukahng

deukahng Big Damn Hero

• Dawn

Dawn Phantasmal Quasar

HELLO EVERYONE I'M SO SORRY FOR LETTING YOU DOWN
              Life happens, man... But I'm back and determined to actually finish up the work I started here. Art is important to me and it's been taking a backseat in my life for a long while now :'(
              Who knows if any of the people who made requests are still even playing SDV...

@taintedwheat sorry for the radio silence but now chompsky is nearly done!!! I'm hoping to post him tonight!
              @deukahng I'm hesitant to make promises after my unexpected absence, but I'll give Cinnamon a try as soon as I finish my current sprite set. I'm so sorry for your loss, what a beautiful dog.

Cemo likes this.
              • deukahng

deukahng Big Damn Hero

Thank you so much Dawn. On the off chance you have time it really means a lot.

• Uriko

Uriko Scruffy Nerf-Herder

PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE MAKE A SHIH TZU!

Zalkyria likes this.
                  • xbambix

xbambix Void-Bound Voyager

I just loved Mango :)

• cherylfails

cherylfails Aquatic Astronaut

I love these, they look great! I was looking around for a Husky but I'm going to use your Shiba Inu for now... So cute and fluffy looking!!

• Levy

Levy Phantasmal Quasar

Has anyone made a sound replacement for the barking that uses one of Gabe's borks? I think it would be a neat way to remember the pupper.

• Alter@1

Alter@1 Void-Bound Voyager

OMG I like shiba!!!

• Darkabsolwriter

Darkabsolwriter Void-Bound Voyager

Hello! I was wondering on how to download it? Like, I know where the download is but after I've downloaded it my dog is still the normal Stardew dog?

• DootDaMoop

DootDaMoop Void-Bound Voyager

You have to drag the new dog.xnb file to your Game Location. So it be StardewValley/Content/Animals . Once you dragged your dog.xnb into that folder, just click on Replace the File in the destination. That's it!

• DootDaMoop

DootDaMoop Void-Bound Voyager

By far, the best Dog re-sprites I've seen. Good Job on them! Especially the Shiba.

• Darkabsolwriter

Darkabsolwriter Void-Bound Voyager

Sadly for me it isn't an xnb file,
                                  I figured out how to do it myself but it just bugs my game and I was unable to actually play the game until I had replaced the file with the original dog.xnb file.

• Mrs. Bumpkin

Mrs. Bumpkin Void-Bound Voyager

I am using Mango, and it's so cute! Too bad the cursor.xnb file made the item quantity display disappear on my game. I've replaced it with the original, but it was better when the dog icon on the menu was also replaced, for consistency.

• frozentomorrow

frozentomorrow Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks so much for this wonderful mod! I'm using Chompsky right now, and he's just too adorable :love: I saw that there were some people who wanted to have cursors to go with your mod and you seemed pretty busy, so I made some using your .png files (split into ones compatible with 1.1+ and the previous cursors). Hope this helps/isn't presuming too much!

Attached Files:

snowis4ever likes this.
                                      • LunaStardew

LunaStardew Space Hobo

COMO TROCA A SKIN DE CACHORRO POR ESSAS ??? PLEASE