1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Fluffalos on ships still stop producing after a while

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by missHPfan2, Mar 28, 2017.

1. missHPfan2

missHPfan2 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I could have sworn this was fixed at some point. I have a bunch of fluffalos with my mostly vanilla character (about all I have are client-sided mods), all on my ship. I'd heard that this issue, which I'd had before, had been fixed, and for a while it seemed like it. The fluffalos were producing as normal. Then they stopped. I stayed at one planet for a while, to allow them to go through a full day/night cycle since that depends on the time on the planet below, but they still wouldn't produce anything. How do I get them to produce again?

2. Starhelp

Starhelp Intergalactic Tourist

Hmm.. Never encountered this problem myself try relocating them to an area with dirt or grass. Not sure if it will work but its worth a shot.

3. missHPfan2

missHPfan2 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I tried that last time, didn't work. Apparently they watch the universe age to see when they should produce, and going on a server sets your universe's age to the server's, even after you get off. I tried advancing the universe age forward by what must have been days, but I still haven't gotten anything out of them. I guess I could try relocating them to a planet, but if that doesn't work I'll just kill them and spawn in new eggs.

4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Animals seem to mess up when the universe id changes. Same goes for tenants. Unfortunately there is no known workaround for that.

~ Iris ~