1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Fluffalo question

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Iaeyan Elyuex, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Iaeyan Elyuex

Iaeyan Elyuex Cosmic Narwhal

Has anyone timed how long it is between harvests? I'm watching a movie on TV and harvesting my Fluffalo farm every other commercial break. Is there a defined recharge time?

2. MrVauxs

MrVauxs Giant Laser Beams

Couple of minutes? Up to ten beacuse that's the time im normally harvesting them

3. Iaeyan Elyuex

Thanks. It didn't say on the wiki, and I want to know they're all ready to harvest. I get mildly perturbed when I get to the end of them and I missed one or two somewhere. My ultimate goal (and the goal of any blockbox mass farmer) is to achieve Perpetual Harvest, where by the time I'm done harvesting the last one, the first is ready again. I did that with a wheat farm on Minecraft.

Also, I'm saving my E key by wiring E to one of the buttons on my gaming mouse.

4. MrVauxs

I use E for inventory beacuse I is just too far away when you are building LARGE hotels and LARGE flying spaceshits

5. Momopovich

Momopovich Pangalactic Porcupine

I made a quick test, it's a bit random because all flufallos don't recharge at the same time (harvested about 80 of them). I would say between 10 and 15 minutes.

but you can make automatic wheat farms in minecraft. Starbound is a little bit less evolved in that regard

6. Iaeyan Elyuex

I use Tab. I'm used to Bethesda games.

7. MrVauxs

And i for Minecraft