1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Floran think nanobot ssshould be biopower.

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by DivineMalevolence, Apr 17, 2015.

1. DivineMalevolence

DivineMalevolence Big Damn Hero

Floran sssee mention of food. How food only hard early, once you get farm isss easssy.
    Floran think, how do you make food ssscale?

Then Floran think, chili only on hot planet. Hot planet have dry dirt, and chili.
    What if, firssst, nanobot draw power from hossst. High classs nanobot caussse hunger much fassster.
    And if recipe made of chili or high classs foodssstuff ressstore more.....

Floran not know opposssite of hunger.
    Floran alwaysss hunger.

Floran digresss.
    What if above were together to create sssituation where previousss recipe not cover growing appetite of nanobot, thusss creating demand for more expansssive farm.
    Farm of toxic dirt and banana. Apex have bad tassste.
    Farm of dry dirt and chili.
    Farm of sssnow and...... Floran not know what find in frozen ssstar biomesss......

Isss feasssible?

Fina likes this.
  2. TrueEdge

TrueEdge Phantasmal Quasar

I look forward to the day where I get to feed NPCs, wed them, make them have children, and feed those children.
    Then I will control their stats via eugenics and amass an army of genetically superior hunters and capitalists.

3. InfinityGaming

InfinityGaming 2.7182818284590...

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! All along we thought you were building up your community, but now we see your true devious intentions!