RELEASED Flareon's Pet/Livestock/Asset Recolors (... and Pokemon!)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Flareon, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Flareon

Flareon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Flareon's Pet & Livestock Recolors

Hello and welcome to my thread! Here I will be listing all of my pet and livestock recolors that I do. :) I plan to do a lot but because they're done in my downtime and I tend to work a little slow, the updates might be a bit long between! But I hope to supply the mod community with some cute li'l' pets to share their farming experience with. :)

COMPLETED RECOLORS AND RESKINS

White Cat

[​IMG]
    [ Download File Here ]

Flareon (Cat)
    Sprite sheet supplied by @Nightscaled - Edited by me
    '
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [ Download File Here ]
    [ Download Inventory Badge Here ]
    (Remember to backup your Cursors.xnb located in your Loose Sprites folder!)

Jersey Cow (Brown Cow)

(Adult Only - Calf coming soon!)

[​IMG]
    [ Download File Here ]

Jersey Cow (White Cow)
    (Adult Only - Calf coming soon!)

[​IMG]
    [ Download File Here ]

English Shepherd (Clear Sable)

[​IMG]
    [ Download File Here ]

Pokemon Egg + Magikarp Item Pack
    Turns white chicken eggs into eggs like normal Pokemon eggs. Duck Eggs are based on Ducklett. Void eggs are purplish (with Misdreavus in mind). Brown eggs are based upon Gen2's egg (golden-y).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [ Download File Here ]
    (Goes in Content > Maps! Backup your springobjects.xnb file and replace with this)
    I am open to feedback/input, please let me know if there's anything you think needs adjustment or changed. I want to hear all feedback, good and bad. :)
    Cats
    • Blue Point
    • Calico
    • Van patterns (Perhaps in ginger, black, mi-ke, and a few others)
    • Fox (Several colors)
    • Silver Tuxedo
    • Brown Tuxedo
    • Tabby Tuxedo
    Dogs
    • Pomeranian (Will require redraw, this one may take a while to get to - several colors planned)
    • Husky
    Pigs
    (Will be re-skinned to be "softer" or "cuter")
    • Baby Tapir inspired color
    • Normal
    • Spotted
    Sheep
    (Probably re-skinned)
    • Suffolk
    • Black
    • White
    • Buff/beige
    Rabbits
    • Orange Dutch
    • Chocolate and Black Tans
    • Lop (In broken, vienna, and pointed colors probably, some solids as well!)

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
      Medicell, nothungry, Yoseiri and 7 others like this.
    • Timidx3

Timidx3 Big Damn Hero

Love your cute kitty, and I'm really excited and looking forward to more of your work! c:

• Flareon

Aww, thank you so much! :) I look forward to releasing more!

• xKibaftwx

xKibaftwx Void-Bound Voyager

great one!
          Hope ur getting onto that husky asap :D!

• longxa762

longxa762 Void-Bound Voyager

I thought this was another Pokemon mod for a second :D

• Flareon

Aww, sorry! xD Well if it helps, I do intend to put a Flareon in at some point lol! Probably once I get the Pomeranian reskin done, as I do like the idea of Flareons looking a bit like Pomeranians. :)

alan88 likes this.
              • Flareon

Made some progress on the Jersey cows! I tried with the normal cow sprite but I didn't like how it went at all. So now I have been using the other one. :) I like how it is going much better lol. (Last 2 on bottom row are not done yet! Just started)

[​IMG]

Had to give them the star like from WL/AWL from the Harvest Moon franchise, couldn't help it! Should be done tomorrow, just too tired tonight to finish up.

• Jokerine

Jokerine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would love to see a calico cat in the future. Good luck! :)

• deerling

deerling Scruffy Nerf-Herder

aaaa, would love to see a regular black and white tuxedo cat! my cat in game's named after my tuxedo cat irl ; v ; <3

• Flareon

I haven't updated because I got busy!

I finished the two Jersey cows (for brown and white cows) but I haven't had time to sit down and dedicate to the calves just yet. So their babies will be a bit confused for now haha. I am updating the first post with the file so everyone can enjoy what I have so far. :)

@Jokerine: Calico is high on the list! I'd like to do a torbie, too, based on my little lady I used to have but I'll have to see what I can do with such a small area. Calico for sure will be easy! I'd like to do a Japanese Bobtail with mi-ke patterning, too, and a calico van :) I like variety!

@deerling: I'd love to do a Tuxedo! I plan on doing a few different tuxedos, I just love those little white paws!

• Flareon

Was randomly inspired to do a version of my favorite breed of dog (and favorite color haha) so I have uploaded the English Shepherd! I have a tricolor too but I am too lazy to pack it up right this second - I will pack that tomorrow and upload here as well in case anyone would like a tricolor version. :)

• Nightscaled

Nightscaled Tentacle Wrangler

Feel free to fool around with my Flareon sprite edits if you'd like! It looks alright in game, but needs some more tweaks that I just don't have the energy to do (such as replacing the black outlines with colours instead lmao sobsob).
                          FINISHED AW YISS.png

Flareon likes this.
                          • Flareon

Oh wow, thanks so much! :) I'll mess around with it later and, of course, credit you. <3

• Flareon

Was busy again today but I touched up the Flareon texture so kindly given to me by @Nightscaled! I'll be adding it to the main post momentarily, I spent a few hours touching up things. :) I'll soon be making a version of the little badge that appears in your inventory to reflect the Flareon head also.

• Nightscaled

Nightscaled Tentacle Wrangler

• Flareon

Added a new entry! I edited eggs to reflect Pokemon-appropriate designs + added in a Magikarp reskin for Carps because why not. :) I have not tested the Carp yet, I am in the process of doing so and will update soon with a picture of it!

alan88 likes this.
                                • Karalius465

Karalius465 Void-Bound Voyager

This might be a weird question, but could you change the white cats eyes to green if possible? My cat is white with green eyes. <3

• Flareon

I could make a green eyed version no problem when I get home tonight! :) Would you like the ribbon to also be green to match the eyes? Or is the blue fine with you?

• Karalius465

Karalius465 Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you! I really don't mind either. Whichever is fine. :D

• laurlaur59

laurlaur59 Aquatic Astronaut

Would you do a sylveon one too? ; . ;