1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

WIP Fizarian Race Mod

Discussion in 'Races' started by Zefnoly, Oct 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Zefnoly

Zefnoly Void-Bound Voyager

Done the custom ship objects. All of them :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. OctoSHarkTasaurus

OctoSHarkTasaurus Subatomic Cosmonaut

Lookin' good! Keep up the nice work, happy to see some new spore-inspired stuff appear.

3. Zefnoly

Happy to see you liked it. The progress has been stil for 2 weeks because of school and other hobbies like my 3D modelling. in this weekend i got an extra day off so i will try to make their pet and custom armor tiers if my plans dont change. The alpha version of the mod is planned to be released after then ;)

4. OctoSHarkTasaurus

OctoSHarkTasaurus Subatomic Cosmonaut

Oh goodie! And by the way, could I maybe suggest a design for the pet? I think one of the original spore creatures (from 2007) would be quite funny, a nice injoke. Maybe the Willosaur, or Tamaranian Hopper.
    Both can be found... Here! http://spore.wikia.com/wiki/Tamaran

5. Zefnoly

Thanks but i have allready made sketches. Im actually trying to avoid this being Spore based...

6. Zefnoly

Sorry for stalling this mod for so long. Other things has shown up like 3D modelling. I will work further on this mod as fast the schedule reaches so it is not dead YET. Also if you are interested i have replaced the 2D drawing reference of the specie with the 3D model of my Sona which is on the front page of post.

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  7. Zefnoly

I have slightly started working on the mod again. Improving the ship design a little. I'm also trying to do some major changes on the race I find a little hard to do now. The males and the females are supposed to have a different blue tint. To fix that I need to be able to have different arm textures for each gender.

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  8. Zefnoly

Other than that I've also finished the custom AI
    [​IMG]
    It is made to look like a machine and based on my symbol for the race and my stuff.

I've also got to design their pet. It is a cat like fur species in the shape of a lizard. Stil covered in mammalian fur and skin...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    In my opinion they are really cute. Imagine them with fur.

There is also some minor changes done on the ship... Not that much, some minor details.

Older version
    [​IMG]
    New version
    [​IMG]
    I'm considering adding more details but not sure right now... I like the clean style and it actually looks good while in-game.

xaliber and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  9. Zefnoly

I've worked some further on the pet. All animations almost done. I just need to fix an issue before the pet works in the game. While waiting for answers I might move on to work on other parts of the mod. So far I've also added the possibility to change the blue pattern as well as underwear and human belly colors.
    [​IMG]

10. Zefnoly

Hey people! Sorry for not work on this for a while but my motivation was heavily lacking. And I where kinda waiting for the next space update to work further.
    After the last update stuff broke. So I need to fix a few things. Hopefully not to much. And then work further on causal clothes and armors. More importantly also craft-able weapons.
    The pet is almost done on animations so I can take that out of the way. It will be as planned. I cant say an ETA yet. As I stil have motivative problems working on it. Right now I'm re-unpacking the game files to update stuff.
    Try to fix what broke since last update and test again. I need to do some changes on the colors as well on the character creator. Some of the skins are a bit off on the different colors.

So this mod is not dead... I badly want it done to play as my race, and that keeps my motivation up.