1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Firebound Hair Firebound Hair 1.6

70-ish and counting hot hairstyles that only have a tested 5% chance of burning you to death!

1. MissMarifire

MissMarifire Void-Bound Voyager

I am actually planning some hairstyles for the Novakids for the next update. I've only got a couple however, so if anyone wants to suggest hairstyles for both the Novakids and the Avians, that would be great!

2. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

super sayan hair, kirby's fire hat, various pointy anime hair, crystals, smokey haze?[DOUBLEPOST=1428880002][/DOUBLEPOST]for avians maybe dreadlocks, a cockatoo crest, [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    just as some ideas

3. Ravenholme

Ravenholme Big Damn Hero

Any plans to resurrect this mod? The database change that Chucklefish went through seems to have killed your DL links :(

4. phoenixonfire

phoenixonfire Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hey is this good for spirited yet?

5. Cheezemaniac

Cheezemaniac Pangalactic Porcupine

The link doesn't work :c

6. Traxxious

Traxxious Void-Bound Voyager

The second to latest link works, use that.

7. Gevouden

Gevouden Big Damn Hero

I'd like to see The female human long pigtails reworked for the Novakids . Plox.

8. MissMarifire

Hello! More real-life occurrences have gotten into the way and I have been away from Chucklefish Forums for a while. Anyway, a new update is on it's way! I promise you, the Novakids are getting some love this update. And maybe Avians. I haven't abandoned this mod yet, nor do I plan to. As always, suggestions for future hairstyles are always recommended!
    Yes. It seems to work just fine for me on Spirited Giraffe.
    I don't know what you mean by that; there's short pigtails, but no long ones. I do have something along the lines of that in the works, though.

9. MissMarifire

MissMarifire updated Firebound Hair with a new update entry:

Firebound Hair v1.4 Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. Altered_Nova

Altered_Nova Big Damn Hero

Why is highly recommended to use Novakid+ with this mod? Isn't Novakid+ outdated now that the Novakids have been added as an official race?

Also, do you have any plans to post preview pics of all the new hairstyles? Or maybe at least list how many new hairstyles are added, and for which races? If it's not too much trouble. Thank you.

11. MissMarifire

Firebound Hair v.1.5

That is actually a screwup on my part. The mod I was thinking of was probably Novaskin, not Novakid+. (The reason it's sort of required is that the palette it uses has an extra color that Firebound Hair uses.) Sorry about that, it will be fixed. However, within the next few updates it'll no longer be needed.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  12. GoldenstarArtist

GoldenstarArtist Cosmic Narwhal

Any news on whether this mod will be compatible with the upcoming July 22nd 1.0 update?

13. MissMarifire

Firebound Hair 1.6

14. zilgaant

zilgaant Subatomic Cosmonaut