Modding Help file location?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by digitaleevee, May 8, 2017.

1. digitaleevee

digitaleevee Void-Bound Voyager

hey yall im working on retexturing my game(wont be releasing it unfortunately because most of it is pieces of other mods) and i was wondering where the heck the minerals are(amethyst, topaz, etc) because i want to mess with them. i looked through every file in /content but maybe im just blind? if anybody knows where they are please tell me lol,,

• Voltaic123

Voltaic123 Pangalactic Porcupine

Content -> Objects.XNB

digitaleevee likes this.
      • digitaleevee

thank you!! theres actually another file i cant find now, because apparently im dumb OTL
        anybody know where sebastian's motorcycle is?

• Voltaic123

Content -> Maps -> Spring, Fall, Summer, Winter_outdoorsTilesheet (There's four total files, one for each season.) It's at the very bottom of the tilesheet :3
          Oh there's also copies of the same file in the main content folder, they're no different you just need to copy the edited/new versions to both places.

digitaleevee likes this.
          • digitaleevee

thank you so much ;_; i have a visual impairment that makes it hard to look at huge sheets of things but i found it! <3

• Voltaic123

You're welcome! Feel free to ask if you need anymore help.

digitaleevee likes this.
              • FieryChaos

FieryChaos Cosmic Narwhal

Be aware that his motorcycle also appears in LooseSprites\Cursors. These are most likely used in cutscenes.

• digitaleevee

ah thank you! i dont have to worry about cutscenes because im endgame now. i also replaced it in the mountain scene image. :+)