1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Felins 3.9.1

Catgirls in Space!

1. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

* deep breathing intensifies

2. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Consider your attention given.

3. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Isn't cold resistance one of the primary uses of a fur coat? Well, of a long coat, at least? I'd imagine any felin societies in colder climes would either pack up more or go full fuzz.

Why not both?

4. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Relatedly, tentacle farmers have bad eyesight and wear goggles when on the surface.

5. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Lamarck was wrong.

6. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

That's oddly Ultraman-like.

7. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Because that was the intent.

8. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

While the species does not normally have these features, it would make sense that if a felin were to work in such a profession in human-controlled space that they would get cosmetic alterations to make themselves more appealing to their audience.

I bet a lot of felin could make boatloads of cash by doing this, actually. lol.

9. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Actually @Xylia, felin usually don't have such features.

I'm sure I've explained this before, but in general, there's a rare chance of a fela having breasts (moreso for big ones) and an even rarer chance for a felir to have a beard (distinct from long chin fur). The rarest chance of all goes to the very existance of the felhru, who never have either of these traits.

I've actually worked out a genetic basis for the boobs recently.

So yeah, there's no need for DDR's model to get cosmetic alterations done.

10. Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

Great mod! I'm using it to play as my fursona.
    [​IMG]

I hope you don't mind the face edits I made~ Prefer the bigger eyes over vanilla

Kawa likes this.
  11. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

where do I find the Felin spaceship?

12. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

You start with it, if you start a new character? Gotta be a felin, though.

13. voiditect

No, in the newest update, you can find other Felin ships out in space. I know about the unique Felin player ship.

14. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Then the answer is "at random, just like the others."

15. voiditect

Under spacial anomalies or Friendly ships? What about their rarity?

16. Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

I was inspired by Cutebound since I like the look~

17. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

doubledeathrainbow likes this.
  18. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Great, man. I just need to find a way to work it, if not just an extra mod on the side. In either case I'd need an in-game way to acquire it...

19. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Device asthetic is woodgrain. But not just a veneer -- actual wood!

Imagine a modern cellphone, but most of the casing is wood, with glossy black trim. That's actually what's in my character's hand in those previews; a modern cellphone with a wooden casing and three buttons along the bottom edge.

Most felin hardware looks like that, as seen in the redrawn Fun TV object for example.

You might wonder, wouldn't a modern cellphone run too hot to have a wooden case so close to the CPU? No, this has been discussed elsewhere and we'd concluded that the phones' CPUs don't run into the GHz range, and thus don't run too hot. For interesting stuff like Ai, the phones are actually dumb terminals connecting to the owner's home server.

Which is also woodgrain.

Note that the translator now uses dynamically-generated RadioMessages instead of any UI windows. Learned that trick studying a sex mod of all things ;)

20. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Basically, yeah?

woooood.png

Sugar-Fable likes this.