1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Felins 3.9.1

Catgirls in Space!

1. Senpai Deviljo

Senpai Deviljo Cosmic Narwhal

my characrer (race is nightar) found a felin town and they all look the same (body structure wise). So my character was nice to help the towns in their quest and hearing their softly tone voice. Until one decided to join and had a deeper voice then before.

2. Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

Its called puberty!

3. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

That depends on what the Desecrator actually is. If it's like the Ruin, is it also as -big- as the Ruin? We're talking about a creature hiding in a planet about 15% larger than Earth, yet leaving a tear roughly the size of the Grand Canyon, give or take. Sure, perhaps if it wasn't killed and eaten, it could've torn the world apart but we'll never know.

By the way, your posts are a challenge and a half to read.

4. billwopeh

billwopeh Phantasmal Quasar

I couldn't find it here so I thought it didn't exist.
    Google tells me it's on steam, personally I like getting mods from here better.

5. FelisMoonie

FelisMoonie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@Kawa Im new! Im only 13! But im not here to say that! I modified (Not published, obviously) the female body sprites of the Felin to give them breast physics. I was testing a lot and im finally done to share it with you to see it, i dont mind if i never can publish this junk, its my first edition anyway! But my goal its you to see it and give at least a little opinion about it! I Fixed all the error i had, and the modified sprite feels like from the game, no isues or clothing weird placement! So, If you find a way i can show this to you... tell me! And you won't regret!

6. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

@FelisMoonie, my opinion on felin breasts is well-documented. Please, enjoy your sense of accomplishment, but don't bother starting a private conversation to show this work to me.

7. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

That's about 100% too much bulge there, buddy.

8. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Myeh, just a heads-up; felir only show a bulge when they're... excited, to put it classy, and that kind of bulge looks a little different if you know what I mean. Not having a visible bulge while "at rest" so to speak is what helps them look so much the same as fela.

I've never used that word so often in so short a time.

owo

9. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Fun related fact: the felin themselves do not see big boobs as particularly sexually arousing. They're just boobs. If anything they make good cuddle pillows.

10. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

A strange qualifier, considering only fela can have boobs.

11. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Nope. The only way to tell the average felir apart from the average fela is by having them drop trou or getting them aroused. Unless the felir has a beard or the fela has boobs, in which case they aren't average.

12. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

The Embarrassed Ambassador. Coming 2020 from WB.

[​IMG]

13. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

No need to give me that protip.

14. Senpai Deviljo

Senpai Deviljo Cosmic Narwhal

Out of curiosity, Is felin is open in choosing a partner or no. examples: hertero or homo sexual, then blood related or non-blood related, disability and/or looks.

15. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

The felin are on the whole very sexually liberated.

Between even them being incapable of telling the gender of another felin they don't already know (as described earlier) and being innately able to basically turn their fertility on and off -- it's usually off and takes a week or so to switch but it's an innate physical ability -- the felin are wildly bisexual, biromantic, and polyamorous.

Though there are words in the felin language for hetero/homosexuality, they are exceedingly rarely used, as opposed to andro/gynosexuality -- also rare, but not that much.

Marriage is an unknown. Felin may have multiple partners in a wicked love dodecahedron that would make a Ranma 1/2 fan blush, one of which being their Preferred, being the closest thing to a spouse.

Closely blood-related felin often shack up together, but never get it on while "on". Parents are usually the first to teach their children sex ed, including (once the child is old enough) more practical lessons. This is considered a normal, very intimate time in their youth.

Most felin, simply because of cultural way of life reasons, would not be considered overweight. Physical disabilities are compensated for if not worn with pride -- a Hunter who lost an arm in battle is likely to just train their tail to compensate, if they don't get a bitchin' prostethic.

16. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

Yeah the overweight thing to me seems odd -- a species that specializes in being nimble, fast, and agile would be one of THE last things to get get overweight, and surely its overweightness would be akin to a fish losing its fins or a bird having its wings cut off.

EDIT: I got a question tho...

Can't Felin smell each other's gender? Humans usually can't, because our sense of smell has atrophied from lack of need... but felin surely still have functioning nostrils? Most animal-based life give off some sort of scent one way or the other...

17. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Perhaps I didn't phrase it right, considering it's the middle of the night and I wrote all that on my phone. I meant to say it's hard to become overweight. And no, they can't smell eachothers' gender. Earth creatures having a given ability is no guarantee that a Firrhna creature has it too, no matter the resemblance.

After all, felin can see in the dark because of infravision, not because they catch more visible light and have touch-sensitive whiskers like cats do... because felin have no whiskers. Think about it -- cats are quadrupedal, with their head in front and whiskers extending past the sides. Felin are bipedal, with their head on top. Yeah, I don't really dig it very much when an anthro cat has whiskers. Especially when they don't even reach beyond their face.

18. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

Well, I figured since Felin have noses and nostrils, that they would surely have a sense of smell too, and given how they appear to have at least some bits of hunting in their society, that they would actually put said noses to work during said hunting.

19. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

It just doesn't make sense... felin are very agile creatures from what I get of what I've seen and read thusfar, and agile creatures tend to be more lean built, and their bone structure tends to be more towards agility as well.

Such a frame would not support excessive fat and body mass; if a felin or similar creature were to become too overweight, I'd think bone problems would be even worse in them than in humans.

20. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

All true. And they can detect targets by smell. Being able to do A doesn't mean they can do B though.
    Simply put, a felin can be THICC, but they won't likely be rotund.