1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Felins 3.9.1

Catgirls in Space!

1. Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

To be more specific, its:

light = 1
    door = 1
    sexy =8

2. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

Yeah, but what furniture item(s) have "sexy" on them?

3. Roskii Heiral

The sexy ones, of course =o

4. Tornadopelt

Tornadopelt Void-Bound Voyager

Are we talking, like, the holographic Felin girl that you see? And will they wander the building you make?

5. Roskii Heiral

the hologram and cage will work as sexy items

6. Tornadopelt

Tornadopelt Void-Bound Voyager

So use the hologram and cage for Felin comforters. Nice. It's time to begin work on my home planet's Felin colony, the "Felina Mansion".

7. testpilot24

testpilot24 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Found very minor bug. Some craftable armor have wrong rarity. Cheetah and Puma set must be rare set. Leopard set must be Legendary.

armor1.png
    armor2.png

8. Lomgren

Lomgren Big Damn Hero

Is it just me, or is Felin village generation a bit wonky? This is a village I found on Aludra Drift I, Coordinates are 230445582, 372968346.

Felin8.png Felin7.png Felin6.png Felin5.png Felin4.png Felin3.png Felin2.png Felin1.png

9. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Xylia likes this.
  10. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Kawa updated Felins with a new update entry:

Ribbit.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Roskii Heiral likes this.
  11. Senpai Deviljo

Senpai Deviljo Cosmic Narwhal

12. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

I doubt you'd be getting quite what you'd expect to be honest. While Felin have "comforters", I doubt you're gonna get a planet full of cute girls doing nothing but bending over and lifting their tails. They do have claws and fangs, you know. *grins*

EDIT: Eh... just now noticed your profile says you're female... maybe you were thinking of cute cat boys instead? Or perhaps you were wanting more like... lions. lol. Either way.

13. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

If @Senpai Deviljo likes boys, she gon' have a confusing time -- almost all felin look like girls. Flat-chested, but they all got dem hips and such.

If you like girls, doesn't help any. That cute fuzzball at the bar with the pouty lips, tiny nose, shiny hair and butt that don't stop in the short shorts may very well be a dude. Even their voice would hardly help you.

And if you make a reasonable first impression, either gender is equally likely to invite you upstairs.

I guess what I'm saying is, good luck.

Xylia likes this.
  14. Roskii Heiral

It would be really fun to visit the Felin planet. I wonder how they would get along with Callistans.....

*mind wanders*

doubledeathrainbow likes this.
  15. Senpai Deviljo

Senpai Deviljo Cosmic Narwhal

LOL thats funny on my profile. I thought i had click male sadly. Must been half sleep when that happen. O gawd i hope ppl didn't think i was a female all this time. Btw does your race prefer savanna planets or lush?

16. Roskii Heiral

If I read the config right, its savannah

{ "op" : "add", "path": "/planetTypes/savannah/layers/surface/dungeons/-", "value" : [4.0,"felinvillage"] },

at least double as likely as anywhere else.

17. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Foresty planets, canonically. SB just gives those to the floran so...

Edit: that whole thing with @Senpai Deviljo's gender is remarkably appropriate come to think of it.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    Roskii Heiral likes this.
  18. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Where would I find a Felin alphabet/dictionary?

19. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

http://helmet.kafuka.org/felin.pdf work in progress but it does have both these things.

(Hayden is a fictional character.)

20. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks. It would be nice to be an Ingame codex tho.