1. Hey Guest! Stardew Valley is out today on Xbox One and PlayStation 4!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Felins 3.6.4

Catgirls in Space!

1. Kawa

Kawa Cosmos Killer

I have plans regarding a custom outpost. It'll be linked to the vanilla one through the 2-Stop Teleshop, and I may add a way to get the broken sword, and possibly a way to upgrade it, if I don't let you upgrade the katar instead.

Until then, you can always spawnitem it.

Xylia likes this.
  2. Xylia

Xylia Cosmos Killer

Ooo. A custom outpost.

Now THAT will be something.

Dude, your mod is already more feature-rich than most other race mods, isn't yours like the one-and-only that has a custom intro already? Adding an Outpost onto that, well there's no comparison lol.

I'd love to see an outpost full of purring kittens and their insanely comfortable looking furniture/decor. The rug tiles are some of my favorite flooring (I only wish they were slightly easier to make tho I could just cheat with spawnitem lol), too.

RowanEx and Rosalie like this.
  3. RowanEx

RowanEx Star Wrangler

Wait, if you are going to add a custom Outpost, what will happen to the vanilla outpost and their missions?

4. Kawa

Kawa Cosmos Killer

Nothing at all. Did you miss this part?

5. RowanEx

RowanEx Star Wrangler

My mistake. You know, this is the most content-filled thing next to the Avali, right?

6. Kawa

Kawa Cosmos Killer

You know, that part was literally at the top of this page, which was only two posts long at the time, right?

tomssuli and RowanEx like this.
  7. wildejackson

wildejackson Void-Bound Voyager

Not even vanilla starbound has race-specific intros, your actually outdoing the devs on this!

xaliber and tomssuli like this.
  8. Kawa

Kawa Cosmos Killer

@wildejackson: I did push for them to add support for it, though.

And they did it.

9. RowanEx

RowanEx Star Wrangler

wait, so does that mean we have support for non-vanilla intro missions
    because of you?

10. Kawa

Kawa Cosmos Killer

You know that thing where NPCs used to have all their different costume color options defined by having every single color as a separate costume choic and now they have a list of colors, severely cutting down the size of npctype files? You know how NPCs can say their own name, allowing them to speak in the third person?

;)