1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Felins 3.9.1

Catgirls in Space!

1. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Thanks. I'll add this fix first thing tomorrow.

2. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

there is only one critique I can pose.
    That ship should be more cardboard-box like.
    :lickitung:

3. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Normally, I would at least respect your opinion.

Not this time, not this opinion.

Roskii Heiral likes this.
  4. Charlatan

That was no opinion, but only a silly quip.... and silly quips dont have any reason to be respected.
    So that's fine.

Behind the unintentional offense I seemingly made, that was a compliment towards your mod, by the way...
    Believe me though, real-life cats actually love cardboard boxes beyond any reason.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  5. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

I didn't take offense to it. I did however phrase my response like I did because it's fun.

Replaced the Felin 3.6.3 download on both Steam and here to include Segenam's catch.

6. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Added a little dummy treasurepool to fix orphaned references to the po drops. This should help against getting kicked off your ship after the SB1.2 update that removed it.

Edit: that means redownload.

7. Alvin Wu

Alvin Wu Poptop Tamer

Hey where can i craft the felins shield generator??? Love your mod thx

8. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

You can't. You'll notice you can't craft the vanilla generator either.

9. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Here's something to look forward to:

[​IMG]

And various other little things I've planned, to be worked on throughout this week. Exclusively. No other projects.

Ardalis and Roskii Heiral like this.
  10. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Here's something else to look forward to:

[​IMG]

No, that's not the right place for that encounter. Yes, that is in fact Chelsie.

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  11. Charlatan

Nice work on the art and (self insert :p ?) S.A.I.L.

What a cruel graduate, to stab this nice cat that doesn't fight back.

12. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

The only self-insert here is the so-called graduate.

13. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Kawa updated Felins with a new update entry:

Pruimi Pralchir

Read the rest of this update entry...

14. rawkinrex

rawkinrex Phantasmal Quasar

Kawa,
    Always love the mod work you have done including Xbawks. I will be implementing the entire Felins mod system into my server. Thanks for the great work and story.

15. RowanEx

RowanEx Pangalactic Porcupine

Kawa

I dare you to make a video about you making a tutorial how to talk felinese and how to translate them.

16. Rosalie

Rosalie Cosmic Narwhal

favorite race mod ever, thank you so much for all of your hard work <3

a couple of requests to think about if I may- ribbon on tail version, either near the end or middle of tail

more long hair, either in ponytail / pigtails or just let down. ( like these... wish I could use them on felins )

17. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

That'd have to be one the base, considering the tail moves. On the other hand, backitems render underneath the body, and the felin tails are part of the body sprite, so the layering of a tail ribbon is... difficult to get Just Right.
    I could ask Pohany about it, like I asked Odabutsu.

Rosalie likes this.
  18. tomssuli

tomssuli Title Not Found

Awesome work with the intro! =) ...Lovely to have the felin blade back. It fits my paw much better than the protectorate sword.

Have you planned on making custom missions? It would be fun doing special missions to get powerful Felin items (or to find unique ingredients for crafting them).

19. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

More like a replacement outpost.

tomssuli likes this.
  20. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

So I finally got a little time to test out the custom intro mission and I'd have to say that while it was short, I liked it!

I found that the BGM was especially cool, and all the little details, like the news feed of Earth getting obliterated, etc. Nice little details in there. My only wish is that it was longer.

Although...

The only problem, is that unless it appears in the ship locker (didn't think to check there), you don't get a broken protectorate sword? That means anybody who chooses the Felin start misses out on a rather good endgame weapon... unless of course there's a replacement tucked away in the mod somewhere lol.

Kawa likes this.