1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Felins 3.9.1

Catgirls in Space!

1. Zach_Attack

Zach_Attack Pangalactic Porcupine

Can I use the files for the armours for my custom race?(giving credit of coarse)(also most textures will be mostly the same, just slightly edited, Still giving credit everywhere i can.)

2. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

@Zach_Attack, I'd really rather you didn't, but since you asked nicely...

3. TIE_pilot

TIE_pilot Void-Bound Voyager

How do you get the Laser lyre? Sorry for my ignorance

4. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

It's in the musical instruments pool for merchants. Not all merchants sell instruments, but those that do have a fair chance of selling a laser lyre.

5. TIE_pilot

TIE_pilot Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks! Also, are there Felin Villages/Towns?

6. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

There are villages. Towns are in the works.

7. KTrinsic

KTrinsic Big Damn Hero

It looks like the rous.monstertype is missing the appliesWeatherStatusEffects tag.

8. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

I'm quite certain it does in fact have that tag. Have you tried redownloading? Because I do tend to in-place update the Mod Repo version whenever I update the Steam Workshop version. Checked the copy on my server (which you'd get from the Download Now button up to) and the tag's there.

9. KTrinsic

KTrinsic Big Damn Hero

That's why I hate in-place updates, so sneaky! I re-downloaded version 3.6.2 and the tag is in there now. Thanks!

10. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Or you could just use the Workshop version (identical save for being a pak file) and don't worry about updates >_>

11. KTrinsic

KTrinsic Big Damn Hero

That presupposes I have steam.

12. Senpai Deviljo

Senpai Deviljo Cosmic Narwhal

Did you ever fix the race. For some reason when i had a colony felin her face kept on changing to a wall of numbers and then back when she moved around my house.

13. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

I can't fix what isn't a problem I have. Something else caused this to happen for you, most likely some other mod, because I can't concieve of any way something I did could cause such an effect. I'll thank you for not blindly blaming me.

In other news, reposting this from my status:
    [​IMG]

14. Senpai Deviljo

15. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Something your character is wearing has a frames file that doesn't match its actual image file. The numbers you see are guide frames, marked as null in the frames files. Now, as a rule all the wearable items use a common pool of frames files. As a rule, I blank out the guide frames in my work so it's quite unlikely the item causing this is one of mine.

Xylia likes this.
  16. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

Try unequipping your armor/vanity as @Kawa says it's something you're wearing. Once you figure out which mod has the thing you're wearing, then you know who to go to inform them that their mod is broken, the sooner they can fix it.

Senpai Deviljo likes this.
  17. Senpai Deviljo

the second picture was me not having both vanity and armor on.

18. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

If you were naked in that second picture, something is most certainly messing with the felin humanoid sprites.

19. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

Maybe a corrupt file? Try re-downloading the mod.

20. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Corrupt files wouldn't look like that.

Though I don't use custom frames files for the equipment, the humanoid sprites have their guide frames not just blanked out but completely removed (along with the unused climbing frames), and felin-specific frames files are included to match.

If a frames file were corrupted, it wouldn't load at all and the relevant part would either not draw, or the entire sheet would appear. I'm not sure which would happen but that doesn't matter because my sprites have no guide frames.

If the body frames file were missing, it would use the vanilla copy instead. That could cause guide frames to appear... but there are no guide frames in my sprites at all. So that's not it either.

It really all boils down to that simple fact; none of my sprites contain those numbers so it can't be one of my mods that's causing this.