Featured Mod Nomination Thread

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by SleepySquidd, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Vinderex

Vinderex Pangalactic Porcupine

Feature this mod!
    Mod: The Kazdra
    What the mod does: Adds the dragon-like Kazdra race
    Why: Well made race, including a nice collection of racial weapons and armors, new farmables, new NPCs and settlements, and unique dialog with the original races. Still a bit of a WIP as of now, but shows great promise. And honestly, who doesn't love dragons?
    Link: http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/the-kazdra.1991/

2. AmazonValkyrie

AmazonValkyrie Spaceman Spiff

I know that this vote was posted over a year ago, but I'm curious as to why my mod was never featured? This vote was liked by seven people, more than any other on this thread, save for the initial post by the moderator. Many of the mods voted for here were voted for once and immediately posted into featured mods. While I know that this mod is of another company's IP, I do know that L3W's mod Hylian Weapons of Legend was featured, the Chocobo mod was featured, and the Lightsabers mod was featured. I know that my mod-while not complete-has come a long way, and was one of the first race mods posted on here, as well as one of the few since to still receive updates. It's rated number five out of the top rated 90 race mods posted here on the forum (See Mods>Races and sort by rating), and as I've poured a lot of my heart and soul into it I do feel that this vote, as well as the many likes it garnered should be honored.

I would also like to vote myself for another mod creator's work to be featured:

Feature this mod
    Mod: The Greckan Race Mod (http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/greckan-race-mod.3893/)
    The Why: This completely custom race has been incredibly well done, and even boasts an outpost equivalent area. While still being added to, this mod is one of the few race mods to feel like an experience, and the mod author has done a great job at creating their vision. In fact I'm surprised it wasn't nominated sooner, though this thread isn't very highly trafficked.