1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Race?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by ⓢⓞⓒⓒⓔⓡⓢⓣⓐⓡ➃➂, Apr 16, 2015.

?

What's your favorite race?

1. Apex

2. Avian

3. Floran

4. Human

5. Novakid

6. Hylotl

7. Glitch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just was curious to know what's everyone's favorite race :) personally I like the Florans because they are the most unique race in my opinion. Don't be shy though and be sure to vote!

2. PhoenixR

PhoenixR Big Damn Hero

Avians all the way.

Personally, I love how interesting and unique the lore for all of the races is. I can't really say that any of them feel bland or unoriginal.
    They all just have their own style.

3. BadaForce

BadaForce Orbital Explorer

Gotta go with the Humans. I personally love the designs of their armors and their ship compared to that of the other races! Plus, playing as a human just gives that extra level of familiarity to me. :up:

4. AoiYami

AoiYami Starship Captain

I haven't played most of the races, but I used to play apex before all of the huge updates (haven't played the game in awhile, came back to it recently and there are a lot of changes since I left), but I love the novakid race now. Their lore character and comments are just more fun for me. I could stand for the florans to say something else besides "ssstrange thing"(seriously, I miss having the florans say things to me, even if it was insulting) at me but other then that I'm just loving playing him. Starting with a gun is so much fun and makes a new more interesting play style for me, a style I haven't played before (and I have to say, even with really good guns the guns are balanced enough not to make the game completely easy, even on lower level planets/creatures that I shouldn't have a problem with). I could stand to have a more aesthetically pleasing out fit than just a cowboy look, but other then that the character looks awesome.

5. Yeah I do agree each race is really well done and very creative! I liked the Florans because it's so funny being a walking, talking flower that eats people :rofl:[DOUBLEPOST=1429279023][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Haha yeah they got some really cool armor that reminds me of Halo![DOUBLEPOST=1429279315][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I didn't know Novakids wear cowboy outfits hahaha that must look pretty goofy. I haven't met any Novakids but I am still new to the game.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
  6. KaZe_DaRKWIND

KaZe_DaRKWIND Big Damn Hero

Floransss FTW

7. baltosaa

baltosaa Pangalactic Porcupine

Avians, nuff' Said.....

(Now if we're bringing modded races into this....*Cough Avali Cough*)

8. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

9. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Locked - Since the other thread has been active pretty recently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.