RELEASED FarmHouseExtended (Updated 25/4) (Exploding Machines Fixed)(Interior Only)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by QuantumConcious, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Tassii

Tassii Cosmic Narwhal

i got your smaller farm house extended version 1.1 I think...installed it and my house is up to unmarried right now...I saw no forge room in it..is that under the married tier? oh and I could not find the entrance to the basement...do I need to remove all files and then add your new ones?

• Nirvi

Nirvi Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG] What i did:

i came to home about 6 PM, then i came to basement, there were no light already, then i was UP again, and there was no lights also. Sorry for bad english :( Really need to learn more!)

Sorry for so big screen, i dont know how to mae it smaller. And one thing more. When i pick up a light furniture and put again, it start to work. ...Then i go down again, then UP and again, no lights.

I even start to like it lol, its like in real live, u never come to full lighted house :p

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
      • QuantumConcious

QuantumConcious Phantasmal Quasar

These screenshots should tell you were the hatch and ladders are for thebasements and the Attic

StarterFarmHouse
        [​IMG]

1st Upgrade FarmHouse Married+UnMarried+Attic
        [​IMG]

1st Upgrade Married + UnMarried+Attic
        [​IMG]
        Starter House 1st Upgrade+ 2ndUpgrade Married+UnMarried Basements

[​IMG]

• Tassii

Tassii Cosmic Narwhal

LOL your gonna laugh at me shows how stupid I am....I had the basement door hidden by the TV this whole time....*bends over for good swift kick in arse by the modder* :)

• Oboromusha

Oboromusha Pangalactic Porcupine

The smaller basement with attic 1.1 does not blow up my crafters. Gorgeous work, Quantum. This for me is the definitive version of this mod. I'm giddy now, off to put my stuff back in there. Thanks for the excellent work. This mod is essential.

Declension and taintedwheat like this.
            • Tassii

Tassii Cosmic Narwhal

I know right...and it looks way cool with the smelting anvil and that too now....I love it

Oboromusha likes this.
              • QuantumConcious

Ok i have something i am dying to share. I have added a room to the Attic for the Final tier married and Unmarried that i know a lot of you will love.
                I can add it to both the Large Basement and the small Basement version of FarmHouse Extended if you all want it that is. If so JUST give it a like or comment so.
                Ok without further addo here is what i have added see pic attached
                [​IMG]

You get into and out of your bathers as you enter and exit
                Yes it does work and you can use it to restore energy

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
                  Efa43, Declension, Superior_s and 5 others like this.
                • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

WANT. Could you make it a insy bit bigger for my furniture bathroom mods, like more blue tiled floor?

Dude. I love you.
                  Edit: this is what i mean

http://community.playstarbound.com/...ddle-of-the-street-cute-cool-re-edits.111715/

• QuantumConcious

• taintedwheat

Its a great concept!!!
                    Idk, is there like a way to make like just like another section connected to this to be part of the bathroom that has ample room for at least two sinks, a toilet and traditional tub.

Maybe room for different views of haley's vanity and stool that I made [although the above is much more important]

• QuantumConcious

I guess i could make the whole are the same size top to bottom as the attic and move the actual tub regen area to the bottom and open up the top for decor

taintedwheat likes this.
                      • taintedwheat

I like all the clutter uptop, could you make a small room above that to lead to the hot tub area and push that hot tub section down like a few rows?

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

Dude. Duuuuuuuuuude. I would re-add this mod JUST for the spa.

(I'll be re-adding it shortly now that my house is fully upgraded in-game and I enjoyed having this one before; maybe set up my little line-up of machines again in the attic and basement instead of in my expanded cave...)

• Tassii

Tassii Cosmic Narwhal

this will be very nice when its done! cant wait

• QuantumConcious

How about this version

[​IMG]

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

Ooh, I like that version. (Not that I'm the one being asked, but it looks so roomy.)

• taintedwheat

Could it just be one small bathroom room upthere and just pull it across leaving extra this

14598688931162062175913.jpg

• QuantumConcious

Yeah taintedwheat would of liked it bigger and i sort of agree now you can but some furniture in it for more asthetics

Oboromusha likes this.
                                    • QuantumConcious

But it's a his and hers rest room. :)

• taintedwheat

Lolol, but its in a house :]
                                        Holy hell i wish I had a separate bathroom than Jake/Harvey