RELEASED FarmHouseExtended (Updated 25/4) (Exploding Machines Fixed)(Interior Only)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by QuantumConcious, Mar 25, 2016.

1. farmer scarlett

farmer scarlett Big Damn Hero

This really helped me out too, thank you so much. [I thought I'd lost everything.. ^^;]

• kd8lvt

kd8lvt Big Damn Hero

I found a bug in (i think only) final tier house (not counting the vanilla cellar upgrade, as that doesn't affect the house, technically) As seen here: [​IMG]
      you can get out/in the bathroom in your bath clothes, as well as get in/out in your normal clothes (which causes a rather comical bug in the bath)
      to do this, just walk above the weird section of roof you are supposed to walk under. Like I said, you can do this in both directions. Just thought I'd let you know :)
      Bath Bug:
      [​IMG]
      Your shirt freaks out... and your legs disappear... SPOOKY SCARY GHOST-FARMERS! Nah, doesn't have any ring to it. Darn. ;P

This is a really great mod, helps for when you have a load of furniture (eg. stuff from the museum) and you have nowhere to put it. It also looks amazing :)

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
      • LadyEllesmere

LadyEllesmere Void-Bound Voyager

Cant use the mod with the 1.1 update :( The celler gets rid of it, upon upgrading your house

• Silver_Eye112

Silver_Eye112 Void-Bound Voyager

Please fix it for 1.1 update..? It's a fantastic mod!

• eLe

eLe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The mod is working for me in the latest upd8. The basement entrance is to the left a the cellar stairs, so there's no conflict

• Sarahfiren

Sarahfiren Phantasmal Quasar

does this work with the Extended Cellar from nexus?

• eLe

eLe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yes, assuming you mean this one c:

Just tested it, and it worked fine :3

Sarahfiren likes this.
                • Sarahfiren

Sarahfiren Phantasmal Quasar

Nice ok cool! Thank you!

• Iomega0318

Iomega0318 Big Damn Hero

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

So far I was using 3 different mods:

- Basement+Bathroom: I was using the Farmhouse Basement Mod to add a small basement underneath the living room area, as well as a small bathroom next to the kids room.
                    - Attic: I was using a custom attic-only version of Add a Room and Attic's mod attic, made by request, in order to be compatible with the basement/bathroom I was using.
                    - Cellar: I was using the Extended Cellar but I recently decided the final version of the cellar was too big for me (and I have no use for the extra farming area) so I ended up changing into Karmylla's cellar, which is essentially just a recolor of the vanilla one.

But your mod seems to include elements from all of them. And I really like the fact that the cellar is upgraded as the house itself gets upgraded, and that it feels increasingly big, but never too big (same for the attic).

I also LOVE that you have a version that includes a slime cave! I've been wanting to try the Winery/Brewery mod for a while, but wasn't quite sure what to do about my slimes. xD

I think the only thing that I will miss is my old bathroom... I don't find it very realistic for a house to only have a bathroom on the basement. I wish your mod had a smaller bathroom on the house itself and then it would be perfect for me.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
                      Flumme likes this.
                    • Flumme

Flumme Subatomic Cosmonaut

One question please: WHERE is this Config File please?

"[SMAPI] Get Dressed (adds a char. customization menu to the farmhouse) by Jinxiewinxie
                      Check it Out

(This mod Is compatible with the stove i add in Starter House, if people change the config to say stoveInCorner = true. Your new fandagled Dresser will be moved and stove will stay)"

EDIT: Ahhhh in the Mods Folder at GetDressed ... THIS Config. Now I understand. THANKS :)

---------------------------------------

For me the best Farmhouse would be a combination from this two wonderful mods:

- http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/192/?tab=3&selected_game=1303&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/ajax/modimages/?id=192&user=1&gid=1303&pUp=1
                      - http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/379/?

- Basement / Cellar: This Mod ("FarmHouse Extended") for the Cellar (without Cart and Cave) with Large Bathroom C :)
                      - Farmhouse: Mod ("Add a Room") - first picture at the images (with the Bathroom under the Sleeping Room)
                      - Attic: This Mod here again ("FarmHouse Extended") for the Attic with the 3 1/2 rooms (big Attic) WITH the little Bathroom.

This would be a Cellar witch is not TO big, with a swimming pool. A Farmhouse with a lot of rooms and a nice Bathroom under the parents room. And a Attic with 3 little rooms and a small bathroom again.
                      Is it possible to merge something like this? :) NOT for Release of course.

THANKS and Greetings :)

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
                      • Flumme

Flumme Subatomic Cosmonaut

My child don't want to leave this cellar anymore. 80 % of the time my child is down there ..... :( Can I chance this somehow by an edit in the config file?

• woltithunder

woltithunder Big Damn Hero

I found a bug: When I go to bed the next day start, black screen and profit screen, when I quit the house. but when I upgrade the house, when I quit m'y house for the next day, my game crash.

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@woltithunder This mod is an xnb replacer mod and very out-dated. Try usin this version instead(it says Farmcaves, not sure why, but I didn't make it):

Attached Files:

MoonlitBrenya likes this.
                            • MoonlitBrenya

MoonlitBrenya Existential Complex

• JarHanks

JarHanks Void-Bound Voyager

doesn't work, says it's not a smapi mod so won't be loaded

• JarHanks

JarHanks Void-Bound Voyager

Mod doesn't work, tried installing, farm house is still the same, not seeing any errors in smapi log, can anyone help?

I don't see any install instructions?? Is anyone able to help or do people just ignore you in this community?

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2020