RELEASED FarmHouseExtended (Updated 25/4) (Exploding Machines Fixed)(Interior Only)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by QuantumConcious, Mar 25, 2016.

1. QuantumConcious

QuantumConcious Phantasmal Quasar

=============================================
    FarmHouse Extended (Interior Only) By QuantumConcious
    =============================================

This Mod adds a Basement+Attic+Bathroom (Bathroom regens stamina) to your FarmHouse that gets bigger as a reward for each house upgrade.
    This mod is a .XNB edit mod it does not require any mod manager aka Storm or SMAPI.
    (Does not work adding these FarmHouse XNB files with Storm or SMAPI, use the following install instructions.)
    If you currently use a custom kitchen retexture mod you should be fine
    Any SMAPI mod that makes changes to the FarmHouse should work fine

Note: Going from 1 iteration to another will have undesired effects, these effects being stuff placed in Basement /Bathroom or Attic of 1 Iteration will not be in the same place on another version(Remove stuff before changing iteration)

Iteration= Each one of these is a seperate Iteration or Variant of the origional FarmHouseExtended
    FarmHouseExtended 1.6
    FarmHouseExtended + FarmCave + SlimeCave Ver1.0
    FarmHouse Extended Smaller Basement 1.3
    FarmHouseExtended Micro Version 1.1

Why not take a look at Other mods you might want to Checkout at the bottom of OP

By downloading my mod you agree to the following:-
    - Do not distribute or reupload this content to any site without my strict permission.
    - Custom content may not be redistributed or shared without my strict permission, doing so will have me request your mod is taken down. Due to me being the origional creator of the content

Why wall hangings, WallPaper and floortiles can not be changed in the Basement, Attic and Bathroom.
    Note: This is due to hardcoded code that dictates what can be wallpapered or floortiled or where wall hangings can be placed in the house, this code is only changable in theory via an API like SMAPI or STORM. I have no coding knowledge and can not make this happen.
    So due to this fact Wall Hangings eg. Picture frames can not be placed on walls in the Basement, Attic and Bathroom. Wallpapers and floors can not be changed either. Not possible ATM i have no coding skill and this would require coding and the mod to be made SMAPI or Storm compatible and that as i understand is not a easy job.

Custom Content
    Bathroom decor eg, Bath, Toilet, Basins,Vanity
    Credit to taintedwheat and Myself
    Checkout her retextures HERE
    A very big thankyou to you for the textures

=======================
    System Requirements:
    =======================
    StardewValley 1.07
    =======================
    What you get:
    =======================

Note: Wall Hangings eg. Picture frames can not be placed on walls in the basement or Attic
    Wallpapers and floors can not be changed in Basements or Attics. Not possible ATM

1) A tiered basement that gets bigger with each house upgrade(Use to store chests and all your furnaces kegs ect)
    2) An Attic that has 2 stages First stage is From the first House Upgrade the second is on the Second(Final) house Upgrade both married and Unmarried are the same.. See screenshots for images
    3) A Bathroom accessed via the basement
    (The size of bathroom depends on the variant you chose A,B or C) See screenshots for images)

4)
    A Working Jukebox And Vanity to change appearance in the Bathroom (Final House Upgrade Married+Unmarried)

5)
    (In Attic) Calico Slot Machines, Priarie King Arcade Game and Junimo Kart Arcade Game. (Final House Upgrade Married+Unmarried)
    (The size of bathroom depends on the variant you choose A,B or C) See screenshots for images

#1 A tiered basement that gets bigger with each house upgrade(Use to store chests and all your furnaces kegs ect)

#2 An Attic that has 2 stages First stage is From the first House Upgrade the second is on the Second(Final) house Upgrade both married and Unmarried are the same.. See screenshots for images

#3 A Bathroom accessed via the basement
    (The size of bathroom depends on the variant you chose A,B or C)
    (See screenshots for images)

#4 A Cave Farm Used for Crops and Slime Breeding. Slimes will not exit cave into basement. Crops are seasonal
    refer to Basement Farm Plantable Seeds.txt supplied in Zip for What is and is not plantable

#5 A Working Jukebox And Vanity to change appearance in the Bathroom (Last House Upgrade Married+Unmarried)

#6 (In Attic)Calico Slot Machines, Priarie King Arcade Game and Junimo Kart Arcade Game. (Last House Upgrade Married+Unmarried)

=======================
    Installation Instructions:
    =======================

1) BACKUP SAVE FILES Seriously, I have tested the mod rather well nothing should happen but just incase. located here %appdata%\StardewValley\saves

2) BACKUP ORIGIONAL FILES before copying mine

3)
    Place the files in Maps into Maps. Location C:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Content\Maps ... Overwrite all files.
    - FarmHouse.xnb
    - FarmHouse1.xnb
    - FarmHouse1_marriage.xnb
    - FarmHouse2.xnb
    - FarmHouse2_marriage.xnb

4)
    Place the files in Content into Content. Location C:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Content ... Overwrite all files.
    Very Important these files go in the right place Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Content

1) BACKUP SAVE FILES Seriously, I have tested the mod rather well nothing should happen but just incase. located here %appdata%\StardewValley\saves

2) BACKUP ORIGIONAL FILES before copying mine

3)
    Place the files in Maps into Maps. Location C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Content\Maps ... Overwrite all files.

4) Place the files in Content into Content. Location C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Content ... Overwrite all files.
    Very Important these files go in the right place Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Content

Files in Maps will give you Bathroom B initialy

If you want a different Bathroom A B or C Replace
    - FarmHouse2.xnb + FarmHouse2_marriage.xnb
    In the Maps Folder with
    - FarmHouse2.xnb + FarmHouse2_marriage.xnb
    in the corrisponding folders BathRoom A B or C
    So if you want Bathroom A use the Files in Bathroom A
    If you want Bathroom B use the Files in Bathroom B
    If you want Bathroom C use the Files in Bathroom C

=======================
    Download (See Version History for Changes)
    ***Recommended for new saves***
    =======================
    Note: Going from 1 iteration to another will have undesired effects, these effects being stuff placed in Basement /Bathroom or Attic of 1 Iteration will not be in the same place on another version(Remove stuff before changing iteration)
    Iteration= Each one of these is a seperate Iteration or Variant of the origional FarmHouseExtended
    FarmHouseExtended 1.6
    FarmHouseExtended + FarmCave + SlimeCave Ver1.0
    FarmHouse Extended Smaller Basement 1.3
    FarmHouseExtended Micro Version 1.1

FarmHouseExtended Version 1.7 (Latest)
    (Bathroom B is supplied by default in maps)

(Biggest Basement and Attic)
    (Requires Basement Attic and Bathroom to be emptied before updatingto this version. Room position change to fix exploding machines)

Mediafire Download
    FarmHouseExtendedVer1.7

FarmHouseExtended + FarmCave + SlimeCave Ver1.2 (Latest)

(Biggest Basement and Attic with Basement Accessed Cave)
    (Requires Basement/Farm Attic and Bathroom to be emptied before updating to this version. Room position change to fix exploding machines)

Mediafire Download
    FarmHouseExtended+FarmCave+Slimes Version 1.2

Origional FarmHouse Files

(Just incase you forgot to back them up)
    Origional FarmHouse Files

FarmHouseExtended Version 1.6 (Latest)

Mediafire Download
    Download FarmHouseExtendedVer1.6

FarmHouseExtended Version 1.5 (Older Version)

Mediafire Download
    FarmHouseExtendedVer1.5

FarmHouseExtended + FarmCave + SlimeCave Ver1.1

(Biggest Basement and Attic with Basement Accessed Cave)
    Mediafire Download
    Download FarmHouseExtended+FarmCave+Slimes Version 1.1

=======================
    Screenshots
    =======================

Starting FarmHouse+Basement
    [​IMG]
    1st Upgrade FarmHouse Married+UnMarried+Attic

[​IMG]
    1st Upgrade FarmHouse Basement Married+UnMarried
    [​IMG]
    2nd Upgrade FarmHouse Married+UnMarried+Attic
    [​IMG]
    2nd Upgrade FarmHouse Basement Married+UnMarried
    [​IMG]
    Optional Choice Bathrooms
    Bathroom A

[​IMG]
    Bathroom B
    [​IMG]
    Bathroom C
    [​IMG]

2nd Upgrade FarmHouse Basement+CaveFarm Married+UnMarried
    (All tiers of house and Bathrooms are the same as FarmhouseExtended Version1.5, The difference is the basement looks like this for this version)

Starting FarmHouse+Basement
    [​IMG]
    1st Upgrade FarmHouse Married+UnMarried+Attic
    [​IMG]
    1st Upgrade FarmHouse Basement
    [​IMG]
    2nd Upgrade FarmHouse Married+UnMarried+Attic
    [​IMG]
    2nd Upgrade FarmHouse Basement+CaveFarm Married+UnMarried
    [​IMG]
    SmlBasement_Bathroom A
    [​IMG]
    SmlBasement_Bathroom B
    [​IMG]
    SmlBasement_Bathroom C
    [​IMG]

=====================
    Version History:
    =======================

FarmHouseExtended (Large Basement version)

Version 1.7
    - Changed the size of the overall Map to fix the Exploding Machines Bug (This will require you to remove all furniture chest and machines from the basement attic and bathroom, Before applying this Version)

- Implimented 2 new Custom Tilesheets for the map to reference (Future Proofing)

- Changed position of Basement exit Ladder

- Removed boiler room decor for Last tier Married and Unmarried

Version 1.6
    - Added a Working Jukebox + Vanity to change appearance in the Bathroom (Final House Upgrade Married+Unmarried)
    - Added (In Attic) Calico Slot Machines, Priarie King Arcade Game and Junimo Kart Arcade Game. (Final House Upgrade Married+Unmarried)
    - Created + Added Custom Floor and Wall tiles
    - Created + Added custom textured Bath/Pool
    - Created + Added Custom Bathroom decor
    - Created + Added Custom Wall trimmings

Version 1.5
    - Converted Mod to run with a custom .xnb to prevent conflicts with retexture mods
    - Added Self Installer as optional dowload to better aid people on where to put stuff the installer will put stuff in the right place
    - Added a Jukebox to the bathroom because you know swimming and music is boss

Version 1.4
    - Added a Bathroom to the basement (Acts just like bathhouse to regen energy) Unlocks On the Final Tier of House. (The size of bathroom depends on the variant you chose A,B or C)
    - Added a Themed Furnace Room Next to Boiler Room

Version 1.3
    - Added an Attic to the House From the first upgrade to the final Married and UnMarried

Version 1.2
    - Fixed the Wallpaper glitch on all tier Married and UnMarried
    - Changed The wall texture in the basement for all tiers
    - Changed the layout of basement for all tiers a tad
    (This will not effect were you have stuff placed)
    - Removed the stray tile in the bottom left corner of the house in the first upgrade.
    - Added A small working stove to the starting house to the right of the fireplace
    - Basements can not be wallpapered as it is not in our power to allow it at present sorry

Version 1.0
    - Initial Release.

FarmHouseExtended + FarmCave + SlimeCave

Version 1.2
    - Changed the size of the overall Map to fix the Exploding Machines Bug (This will require you to remove all furniture chest and machines from the basement attic and bathroom, Before applying this Version)

- Implimented 2 new Custom Tilesheets for the map to reference (Future Proofing)

-Changed position of Basement exit Ladder

- Removed boiler room decor for Last tier Married and Unmarried

Version 1.1

- Added a Working Jukebox + Vanity to change appearance in the Bathroom
    (Last House Upgrade Married+Unmarried)

- Added(In Attic)Calico Slot Machines, Priarie King Arcade Game and Junimo Kart Arcade Game.
    (Last House Upgrade Married+Unmarried)

- Created + Added Custom Floor and Wall tiles
    - Created + Added custom textured Bath/Pool
    - Created + Added Custom Bathroom decor
    - Created + Added Custom Wall trimmings
    - Moved the Basement entrance to the bottom left of Kitchen

Version 1.0
    - Initial Release.

=======================
    Known Issues:
    =======================

***Recommended for new saves***
    Always make a back up of your Saves and your Farm files. You have been warned
    These issues at most happen randomly and may be mod related or may even be API related, Only very few get them. Just see if you do if not all good.

- Very very few people have had an issue with the Dog/Cat dissapearing for x amount of time only to return or not. Be warned not a real issue as the Dog/Cat do nothing,
    A fix can be to obtain the Dog/Cat without mod installed then add mod after you have the pet.

Disclaimer
    I hold no responsability if these things happen and you screw up your save. You have been warned and have been informed to Backup your Saves and Farm files.

Note: If you find any bugs or issues please inform my via the Chucklefish forums for the mod.

If you have any suggestions for additions don't hesitate to ask me on the Chucklefish forums StardewValley were you found this mod

A big thankyou to the following testers from the Chucklefish Stardew Valley Forums
    Zelnite , dsrules, taintedwheat and nichili as well as my brother.

=======================

Other mods you might want to Checkout
    =======================
    FarmHouseExtended (Alternatives) Small + Micro Basement Versions (Interior Only) by QuantumConcious
    Check It Out

ExtendedSlimeHutch With Safe Zone and Storage Area (Interior Only) by QuantumConcious
    Check it Out

Bus Stop Storage by BoffoBoy

Check it Out

26 x 26 GreenHouse
    by BoffoBoy
    Check it Out

FAYTHE'S HOUSE. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET (cute/cool re-edits) by taintedwheat
    Check it Out

[Sweet Greenhouse] - Your Greenhouse more Sweety! by Soo-
    Check it out

[SMAPI] Get Dressed (adds a char. customization menu to the farmhouse) by Jinxiewinxie

Check it Out
    (This mod Is compatible with the stove i add in Starter House, if people change the config to say stoveInCorner = true. Your new fandagled Dresser will be moved and stove will stay)

=======================
    License Agreement
    =======================

I QuantumConcious hold no rights to the Vanilla content used to produce this mod the Vanilla content used is the sole ownership of Concerned Ape.
    I am mearly a modder trying to produce stuff with the tools available to make a mod for the public.
    I herby confess i make no money from this content nor do i ever intent too.

By downloading my mod you agree to the following:-
    - Do not distribute or reupload this content to any site without my strict permission.
    - Custom content may not be redistributed or shared without my strict permission, doing so will have me request your mod is taken down. Due to me being the origional creator of the content

Thankyou for downloading and enjoy
    Created by QuantumConcious[/spoiler]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
    • BunnyBuns

BunnyBuns Subatomic Cosmonaut

This looks awesome it wont let me click the link though :T says the website does not exist?

• Zelnite

Zelnite Big Damn Hero

Cool, imma try this later!

• QuantumConcious

It works but for some reason the forum is not allowing you to click it just copy and past in your Browser. I hope you enjoy it

xuanxuanjon likes this.
          • QuantumConcious

Ok i fixed the link it works now. For some reason when i used the optional add link it broke it this time i just pasted it as text.

• Timroham

Timroham Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Looks great so far. Out of curiosity, could you make the starter house compatible with Keyten's Gas Stove mod? Not a deal breaker, it just means I won't have a basement until I upgrade my house once.

Thanks!

• She Meows

She Meows Subatomic Cosmonaut

Gonna try this out later, bump!

• lhamabomb

lhamabomb Void-Bound Voyager

This...looks...AWESOME!!!

Question about the cave farm, for trees planted in the cave. Does the cave farm act like the greenhouse and let the trees produce year round? or are they still seasonal fruiting?

Edit: Nvm i just saw the bit about "The season you are in". So essentially just a small farmland extension that follows seasons. Any way you could get it to follow greenhouse rules? Cave is kinda pointless in winter...

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
                  • lhamabomb

Oh and just assuming i should clear out the stock house before putting these files in right?

• deadrun

deadrun Void-Bound Voyager

I... this is so beautiful I literately wept tears of joy! Thank you so much! Amazing!
                      something like Keyten's Gas Stove mod would also be neat, but the fact that you get mine cart access is much appreciated.

• bidp

bidp Void-Bound Voyager

This mod is very good but it has a few issues, is there any way you can shorten the entrance to the basement on the starter homes? they seem unnecessarily long. also the 2nd upgrade to the basement is very good but i feel like the mine shaft is very out of place and should be removed, i linked some pictures on what might look cool.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] (extrude the crudeness, I had to download gimp ;( I'm away at the moment)

beerziiez, cera12sim and BoffoBoy like this.
                        • Superior_s

Superior_s Sandwich Man

I've been waiting for someone to do this. My only issue is the starting farmhouse and the 1st upgraded farmhouse have those hallways. I much prefer how the 2nd upgraded farmhouse handles the basement entrance/exit. Good work nonetheless I'll be using this.

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
                          • vandall06

vandall06 Void-Bound Voyager

This mod is absolutely outstanding. Seriously. Well done sir.

• lhamabomb

Yeah i think this would be much better. Since the cave is seasonal anyways, it's not really adding much to have it there. That's what, maybe 250 grid spaces of farmable area? If you do trees even less. Don't get me wrong, the cave looks amazing. I just think it would be better realized as a replacement/extension for the fruit/mushroom cave than it is a basement addition. But having more interior storage/smelting/processing space in the basement for the third upgrade would make this absolutely amazing.

And as others have said, the starter and 1st upgrade house could do to have that long hallway shortened to the same size as the third upgrade.

Superior_s likes this.
                              • Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

Has this been tested on 1.06 cause I've already updated to the newest version. I would love this though

• Rubicant1982

Rubicant1982 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Looks amazing!
                                  though I'm with the folks about the cave.... kinda out of place... Looks great! but ... yea... the mine cart though! that is awesome! I would keep that! just not the cave, plus the unsymmetricalness of the cave's planting land makes my OCD scream lol But brovo!!! Looks awesome! :)

BoffoBoy and Superior_s like this.
                                  • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

AHHHHH... I literally screamed this. I have so much furniture. Thank you!

EDIT: wait, does the furniture work in the basement? That would be cream of wheat with honey forsure.

I agree, the cave is kinda eh (too bad can't somehow map the greenhouse tiles in there instead?)

• Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

This is fabulous! I am wondering about the extra-long entrance hallway though.

Superior_s likes this.
                                      • Superior_s

Superior_s Sandwich Man

From my understanding if you're making maps for the game you can mix 'n match any tilesets in the game.

taintedwheat likes this.
                                        • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

Okay, that's what I initially thought. Wouldn't that be a better / house-palatable idea?
                                          Could it be applicated to make more bedrooms? Like copy and paste the base house or first house upgrades sans children's bedroom as like a second floor?