Modding Help farmhouse map edit with tIDE

Discussion in 'Mods' started by mushfae, May 21, 2016.

1. mushfae

mushfae Pangalactic Porcupine

so I want to create a new map for the farmhouse, basically I want to move all the rooms around cause i hate the original layout. I made this in tIDE but whenever I try to put it in my game it crashes. is there something I need to know about editing the farmhouse map? I've created many custom farm maps before and they all worked fine so I'm wondering why I can't seem to get this to work

[​IMG]

SpaceClown and noosakuratent like this.
    • mushfae

I have a feeling it might have something to do with moving the warps around but idk

• Advize

Advize Cosmic Narwhal

Much of the functionality of the FarmHouse is hardcoded. Where the player enters, what objects should exist and where, pathfinding for spouse and pets, where wallpaper and flooring go, hardcoded furniture, the list goes on.

• mushfae

yeah i gave up in the end i feel like its just not possible U_U

• SpaceClown

SpaceClown Star Wrangler

I really loveeeee what you made and just all the pink is so cute but that kitchen has to be bigger niggie

• mushfae

thank u ! i love it too its a shame i can't get it to work maybe I'll try again on another day but i'm too lazy xD and that kitchen is the same size as the original kitchen but without the bench running down the left side!

SpaceClown likes this.
              • SpaceClown

SpaceClown Star Wrangler

ahhh yeah I see the size now ugh its so cute tho but I'm too much of an RPer and wouldn't make elliot have to live in a pink house

mushfae likes this.
                • Jaytwist24HD

Jaytwist24HD Lucky Number 13

Here a tutorial:

Jinxiewinxie likes this.