RELEASED FarmAutomation.ItemCollector (Unofficial v1.1)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by maddy99, Oct 5, 2016.

1. MaddoScientisto

MaddoScientisto Void-Bound Voyager

So with 2.6.1 (and also 2.6.0) this happens as soon as the mod tries to do the day startup stuff:

[09:07:54.276 PM] [INFO] Petting animals and processing their buildings to collect items
    [09:07:54.278 PM] [INFO] All animals have been petted.
    [09:07:54.283 PM] [DEBUG] Collected a Egg and put it into the chest in your Coop
    [09:07:54.287 PM] [ERROR] an error occured with the automation mod: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: source
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.Any[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
    at FarmAutomation.ItemCollector.Processors.BuildingProcessor.<>c__DisplayClass22_0.<ProcessMachineBuildings>b__1(Building b)
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereListIterator`1.MoveNext()
    at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
    at FarmAutomation.ItemCollector.Processors.BuildingProcessor.<>c__DisplayClass22_0.<ProcessMachineBuildings>b__0(Farm t)
    at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)
    at FarmAutomation.ItemCollector.Processors.BuildingProcessor.ProcessMachineBuildings(List`1 buildingConfigs)
    at FarmAutomation.ItemCollector.ItemCollectorMod.<Entry>b__7_4(Object s, EventArgsIntChanged e)

It used to work fine with 2.5.8_FIX

Other mods I have installed:
    - Build Endurance
    - Build Health
    - Chest pooling
    - Chests anywhere
    - CJBitemspawner
    - Skill prestige
    - Skip intro
    - CJBcheatsmenu
    - Upgradedhilltopores
    - smapi sprinkler mod
    - cooking skill
    - lookup anything
    - event notifications
    - NPC map locations
    - get dressed
    - replanter
    - crabnet
    - luckskill

It talks about buildings, right now I only have a chicken coop and a shed, both have machines and chests inside.
    I also have a greenhouse but it has no machines right now, a stable is being built

• maddy99

maddy99 Big Damn Hero

It's trying to process either a mill or a hut. I'm wondering if I actually put in a check to see if there were none. I'll have that fixed in a few hours, not currently at home so that I can.

• MaddoScientisto

I don't have either so it's probably that, in the meantime I'll keep using 2.6.1

• maddy99

maddy99 Big Damn Hero

I've updated the first post with a new version which /should/ fix the issue for you. Please let me know if it doesn't~

MaddoScientisto likes this.
          • MaddoScientisto

yep it's fixed, thanks for the quick fix!

• Berserker55

Berserker55 Master Chief

Looks like Kegs are now a problem;
              https://i.imgur.com/1GMPF6y.png
              (middle ones aren't running)
              I had to fill in the outer ones manually.
              Chest content:
              https://i.imgur.com/rHNNP66.png
              In case it matters; this is also connected:
              https://i.imgur.com/ntfIKB5.png
              (Running 2.6.1)
              The usual log & savefile:
              https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kiijs9ya8j3fy2o/AABthsNzUZCe_zwk6ES6xBOla?dl=0

Edit: I found out it ignores the lower chest and only uses the top chest for in and output.
              However, the entire point of this setup is that I can disconnect the path to get high value honey into a seperate chest, instead of making mead.

PS: It looks like OP might not have seen the last post on the last page, just a reminder here in case that's the case.

Edit2:
              In the event of a night time event, like the post-bundle completion of junimos building stuff, it will try to pet animals during the scene, resulting in a "X is trying to sleep" message. and on the next morning no animals are petted.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
              • maddy99

maddy99 Big Damn Hero

Regarding that keg setup, yep, there's no easy way to have multiple chests in the same setup, unfortunately, so that's technically working as intended. However, if you edit the JSON file and change the line "{ "Index": 340 }," to "{ "Name": "Honey" }," under the Keg's setup, it'll only process normal Honey. You can add lines for different varieties as well as long as the names match.

Regarding the crab pots, I believe there's a simple explanation for where the chest went, and it is completely gone as you can add another chest and it start working. That's part of an NPC path. (Shane, and I think maybe his dad, will go to the river at that spot) If NPCs have machines/items/crops/etc in their paths, they'll destroy them.

The night time events, I'll take a look at that and see if it'd be easy to just repeat the petting if it fails at night or set it to happen at a specific time, say 6:30 AM.

• LasurDragon

LasurDragon Astral Cartographer

Thank you for keeping it up to date.

Can you please change writing of Objects.txt and CraftingItems.txt to Mod.PathOnDisk and not Directory.GetCurrentDirectory()?
                  It constantly informs me that it is "unable to write item files" because I prefer to keep my mods in %appdata%.

• maddy99

maddy99 Big Damn Hero

It should only be a visual error, but since you pointed me to that property that I somehow overlooked and asked nicely, done and done. Version 0.2.6.2 up now~

LasurDragon likes this.
                    • SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

I'm getting some sort of strange error as of updating to 0.2.6.2. I can't really make heads or tails of it, particularly because of the fact that I currently have no machines processing anything at the moment.

EDIT: Just kidding, it won't collect from my Statue of Endless Fortune anymore, where it used to prior to the update.

EDIT 2: Okay, so apparently this mod and another mod aren't playing nice anymore. I'm testing to see what the conflicting mod is.

EDIT 3: OKAY so the conflicting mod is actually the companion mod to this, FarmAutomation.BarnDoorAutomation. When I added it in, the game threw the error that basically stopped all my machines from collecting anything/put anything in from chests.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
                      • Pepperdoken

Pepperdoken Big Damn Hero

I had that same problem with BarnDoorAutomation - I copied the FarmAutomation.Common.dll from this mod into the Barn Door folder and that fixed the errors.

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

Bless you! This solved my problem as well. >w<

• maddy99

maddy99 Big Damn Hero

Yeah I've not touched BarnDoorAutomation and I think the error that originally killed this mod was present in Common, but BarnDoorAutomation didn't use it. So having them both together, it would only load one and it was the incorrect one. I might throw together a BarnDoorAutomation with the updated DLL just for compatibility.

• SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

Question here: Will this still work with multiple maps if they are named the same? Like for example I have cellar but 1.1 update brings a cellar plus taintedCellar AND tego's cellar. Will it work in all those places? I haven't use this yet I still have to older version installed.

• Berserker55

Berserker55 Master Chief

When you start the game up, the mod will list all map names. In the config file you can set which map names to look for machines.

• Badir

Badir Big Damn Hero

What are the paths that i can use in my farm that will not use the automation MOD? or can i remove a specific path i want to use as non collector in the mod?

• Berserker55

Berserker55 Master Chief

By default, only wood paths are for automation, in the config file you can specify which ones you want.

Badir likes this.
                                    • Badir

Badir Big Damn Hero

Thanks!

• hyzerone

hyzerone Aquatic Astronaut

How do I exclude dinosaur eggs from being put into the mayonnaise machine?

• fiascoraso

fiascoraso Aquatic Astronaut

[10:27:28.646 PM] [DEBUG] Starting search for connected locations at Farm
                                          [10:27:28.647 PM] [ERROR] an error occured with the automation mod: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void FarmAutomation.Common.ItemHelper.TransferBetweenInventories(StardewValley.Objects.Chest, StardewValley.Objects.Chest, System.Collections.Generic.List`1<StardewValley.Object>)'.
                                          at FarmAutomation.ItemCollector.Processors.BuildingProcessor.ProcessMachineBuilding(MachineBuilding building, String direction)
                                          at FarmAutomation.ItemCollector.Processors.BuildingProcessor.ProcessMachineBuildings(List`1 buildingConfigs)
                                          at FarmAutomation.ItemCollector.ItemCollectorMod.<Entry>b__7_4(Object s, EventArgsIntChanged e)

Got this error, and every machine in my farm doesn't collected anymore, maybe happen after getting gold clock on my farm, using ver 0.2.6.2, it's fine before getting gold clock i think