RELEASED Extended Greenhouse(SMAPI-0.40.1.1-3)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by TheRaven81, Oct 19, 2016.

1. TheRaven81

TheRaven81 Pangalactic Porcupine

This is a SMAPI Mod to expand the Greenhouse to a 15x15 plot, for a 3x3 Iridium Sprinkler formation.
    [​IMG]
    The SMAPI portion of this mod is used to modify the warp location, when you enter the Greenhouse, so that you appear down at the door.

INSTALLATION:
    - BACKUP the original "Greenhouse.xnb" file(located in the Stardew Valley Installation folder under Content/Maps). Easy way to do that is to just rename it something like "Greenhouse_backup.xnb"
    - Place the Greenhouse.xnb from the .zip in that same folder.
    - Place the "ExtendedGreenhouse" folder in the "Mods" folder.

To-Do-List:
    - Add the Shipping Container(somehow) into the Greenhouse

Thank you to Pathoschild, and Kithi, for their help with this.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
      felanja likes this.
    • Koutetsu

Koutetsu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would love to use this mod since I find the current greenhouse a bit too small. I have a tiny request though, would you be able to do a version without the cluttter (the plants, barrels and rake etc.) and move the water tank into the centre? Sorry It's an odd request :zzz:

• TheRaven81

I could do that i guess, yah... now that I know how the water tank works. I have another idea and I'll implement yours into it....

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
        • swyrl

swyrl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

if I install this without SMAPI will it still work? I'm assuming you're just using SMAPI to modify the warp location?

• TheRaven81

yes it will, as that is indeed the case.

• joyous.ariella

joyous.ariella Space Penguin Leader

Hey @TheRaven81, I'm not sure where to post these questions or if someone has already answered it, but you seem to know what you're doing so I figured I'd ask here...

1. How do you edit warp points in SMAPI? If you don't want to explain it to a schmuck like me, would you share the source code for this so I could potentially teach myself?
              EDIT: I looked at the source code using dotPeek, and, well...
              [​IMG]

EDIT #2: Figured out how to change warp points using tIDE, by changing tile properties, nvm.

2. OMG you figured out how to make the water tank fill-up work... share how please? :p

Thankies!

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
              • FieryChaos

FieryChaos Cosmic Narwhal

Just add WaterSource T to the background layer tiles on the map (under where the tank would be).

joyous.ariella likes this.
                • joyous.ariella

joyous.ariella Space Penguin Leader

Ugh I should have checked the tile properties lol. Thanks @FieryChaos!

• TenkoKuugen

TenkoKuugen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I actually use this one to replace the slimehut (because who cares about a slimehut) while I use a much bigger greenhouse as a permanent greenhouse map. Sure, I have to manually water stuff in this slimehut-greenhouse since sprinklers don't go off, but with iridium watercans, it only takes 12.5 full charges. They're seasonal, too, but that's okay.