RELEASED Expanded Fridge 1.2.3

Simply more space in your fridge.

1. Lodukas

Lodukas Void-Bound Voyager

Lodukas submitted a new mod:

Expanded Fridge - Simply more space in your fridge.

Read more about this mod...

• cocodojo

cocodojo Void-Bound Voyager

It shows as a .rar file on dowload as well as extension, but trying to open it, it has the winzip icon and and error message?

"Not a valid RAR file"

• Standardheld

Standardheld Subatomic Cosmonaut

Same here. I can't unpack the file.

• Meevers

Meevers Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can't unpack the files here either!

• FieryChaos

FieryChaos Cosmic Narwhal

@cocodojo @Standardheld @Meevers Try updating your unpacking program (winRAR, 7zip, etc.).

EDIT: For reference, the OP packed it as RAR5.0 format, which other file archivers (or older versions you might still be using) may not have support for; winRAR among others (latest updates ofc) can read and unpack these files.

Last edited: May 25, 2017
              Standardheld likes this.
            • Standardheld

Standardheld Subatomic Cosmonaut

@FieryChaos

All these years without updating my Winrar ... well, it worked. Thank you :)

• Lodukas

Sorry for not answering very fast, I'm a little quicker on nexus mods but I will try to be faster here as well :)

I'll update the information about what winrar I used to pack it.

• Lodukas

Lodukas updated Expanded Fridge with a new update entry:

Fixed right button click

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Oblitus

Oblitus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Breaks Stack Split.

Does not work well with chests everywhere. Aside of visual, when switching from fridge to normal chests size is retained, but also is a restriction which does not allow to put some items.

[​IMG]

Small version looks fine, BTW:

[​IMG]

My suggestion:
                    Align it horizontally at center.
                    Make a config for rows number and slots per row.
                    Add an option to work for other chests as well.

Last edited: May 27, 2017
                      Standardheld likes this.
                    • Lodukas

Lodukas updated Expanded Fridge with a new update entry:

Fixed Some Bugs and Chests Anywhere

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Lodukas

• Lodukas

The latest version should work better with Chests Anywhere. I have no current plans to implement larger chests or making the rows and columns configurable since it really isn't as simple as setting the values. Maybe I'll do it someday when I have more time at my hand but for the moment I'll just keep fixing bugs and try to keep the current features updated. :)

• cocodojo

cocodojo Void-Bound Voyager

Not sure why, but I can't access the fridge contents after 1st farm house upgrade with this mod and chests anywhere, but chests anywhere does show fridge inventory (just empty since I couldn't access it so far). Maybe when I saved up enough for upgrade #2?

• Lodukas

I think I have found what was causing this. Try putting an item into the fridge with the Chests Anywhere mod and it should let you access the fridge then. (It cant decide on the fridge width without at least one item inside and it seems this simply brakes the fridge opening)

I have to run right now but I'll post an updated version fixing this later this evening that should fix this :)

• Lodukas

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

I just tried the LargeExpandedFridge version of the 1.2.2 mod, and it only gave me 80 slots--in other words, the Medium version. I'm running the following other mods:

Automate
                              ChestLabelSystem
                              ChestsAnywhere
                              Farm/BarnDoorAutomation
                              Tehs Fishing Overhaul
                              LookupAnything

I also started with about 20 items in the fridge from my saved game--if that makes any difference.

• Lodukas

It is probably because you have a resolution with width smaller than 1680. Since the fridge menu becomes really big when showing 144 items the game can't draw it correctly and kind of messes up its position if it is using a small resolution.

So currently the mod detects if the game is running with a resolution width smaller than 1680 and if so shows a medium sized menu instead. You can still store 144 items in it but can only see and access the first 80 items.

I have been working on an alternative solution for this that uses a scrolling menu instead. Maybe I'll have time to finish it today so check back later and see if there is a new update :)

Borodin likes this.
                                • Lodukas

Borodin likes this.
                                • Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

You're correct that I'm running with a resolution under 1680--it's actually 1600 x 900.

Using the organize button switches to a 6 x 15 grid, with 90 spaces. It contains the same items I had before, rather than accesses a new grid. The bottom of the grid trails off the screen.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
                                  • Lodukas

Yes, you should be able to use the mouse wheel to scroll the grid up and down. But a 6 x 15 grid sounds strange. When I tested the mod the scrolling menus had grids like: 6 x 8 for Small Fridge, 8 x 10 for Medium Fridge and 9 x 16 for Large Fridge.

Are you using the Dynamic or the Large Fridge version?