1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Exitement

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by ANT, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANT

ANT Void-Bound Voyager

How exited are you all? I have to say that I am even more exited than when I heard about Super Scribblenauts.
    I almost died because I couldn't handle the wait, but this time I deferentially will die, its just a pity I wont be around to play the game.

XaeL likes this.
  2. Wazupmaster

Wazupmaster Phantasmal Quasar

I'm extremely excited for this game. With all the info that's been released, it just sounds like a game that I could spend days playing with no breaks and not care at all. I just hope I'm not disappointed at the final product, that it's been hyped up too much.

3. pramones9

pramones9 Space Spelunker

PRETTY FRICK'N EXITED!

4. Voyager

Voyager Spaceman Spiff

How do you measure excitement? Provide a mathematical formula.

5. Pentarctagon

Pentarctagon Over 9000!!!

Its quite simple really.

[​IMG]

6. Vargus

Vargus Big Damn Hero

My level of excitement is on an un-measurable level. :up:

I cant freakin wait for this game!

7. A.N.T.I.

A.N.T.I. Spaceman Spiff

On a scale of one to chicken, one being lowest, chicken being an animal, I'm this:
    mammoth chicken 5.jpg
    Realy frekin exited.

SagginPT likes this.
  8. Vargus

Vargus Big Damn Hero

Actually, I take that back. I am this excited!

Blastoise!! ... erm wait. Starbound! Starboundddd!!!!

XaeL likes this.
  9. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Eh, i'm not really exited. I'm more entered.

Myonmallow likes this.
  10. StarMetal25

StarMetal25 Phantasmal Quasar

I'm this excited: :);):(:mad::confused::cool:

11. Sokina

Sokina Heart of Gold

Excited enough to want it, but not excited enough to have it given to me. I like to tease myself by having it dangled in front of me, making my mouth water. It's like a cup of water; I'll work up a sweat, keep working in the hot sun, knowing it's just waiting for me. When I finally can't hold myself back, I'll drink it, and it'll be the best, most refreshing sip I've ever taken.

Edit: Looking back, the first 2 sentences are unintentionally suggestive.

12. Breather

Breather Oxygen Tank

IM THIS ESCITED!!!! A;SLIGHJA;RHGA;IFJA;OHUGOauhgoiHG;Oahg;oIHGAOIHAO;IGJOI YEEEEEEEEEES I CANOOT WAAAIT!!!! MEEE WWWANONAAATTN GIMGIGIMIEMEMEMEM

13. StrafeHunter

StrafeHunter Void-Bound Voyager

I'm about as excitited as i would have been if i knew how awesome terraria would be months before it came out.

14. Voyager

Voyager Spaceman Spiff

Well then I would say that I am less excited than if I found a real, working laser gun; more excited then if it were a half-eaten sausage.

15. XaeL

XaeL Void-Bound Voyager

I thought I was excited for guild wars 2. Turns out I didn't even know the meaning of the word. Please Chucklefish, hurry up and take mah money!!!!!

16. Lazor Llama

Lazor Llama Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]
    Nuff said

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.