Everyone love the cats.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Neko, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Neko

Neko Astral Cartographer

Well, here I go.

I'm Neko and I'm new here (YADONTSAY). I discovered Starbound yesterday, but I immediatly liked it. The retro-sprites, the sandbox-yet-scenarized side of the game, and of course the coop being a big part of the game. But well, how not to like this game anyway?

I discovered about this game on a forum, a Terraria forum to be precise.

I have no idea what to write next except I'm from France (seems important enough to me to be said) and that... well... I wonder how you are doing, because I'm a potato.

Also my name on the live chat is usually Nekoneko, but I couldn't use it here because it was taken, so I took Neko instead just because I like cats and anyway I'm sure hell of a talker and I even planed to write a small introdution text but it seems like I prefered to write a long one. Did I told you I like cats?

Tiger likes this.
  2. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

Cats!
    Welcome to the forums! Potato, I'm doing great!
    Everybody likes cats...or they should.

3. 777eza

777eza Existential Complex

Greetings and welcome to the forums look on the bright side you may be a potato but at least you didn't have it as bad as GLaDOS did.

4. Hostail

Hostail Pangalactic Porcupine

Hello and welcome cats to our forum :) saw you on the irc.
    Hope you will enjoy your time here :)

5. Symbiote-Mullet

Symbiote-Mullet Space Spelunker

Ooooooh, who's a lovely little kitty then! *strokes the cat*
    Wait, a potato cat?
    TWICE THE AWESOME! *Dance of joy!*

Yeah, my day's alright, really. Been writing. I like writing.
    Have ye some fun here, won't you? :p

6. Bamseper

Bamseper Ketchup Robot

I'm a potato too! Welcome! :D

7. NeKoNeKo

NeKoNeKo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I wonder who took it.... >_>

8. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

Hello and welcome to the Forums, Neko! It seems to me that about half of the people here are, or were a potato at one point. I was very lucky when I was a potato, as I was chopped and fried and covered with delicious salt. Then some weirdo ATE me! Of all the idiotic things to do to a lovely potato! Since I got better, I've been receiving my death by eating as much potatoes as I can!
    Anyways, send me a message if you need anything, and I hope that Starbound is wonderful to you. Once you get better, of course.

Bamseper likes this.