OOC Entropic Evolution (The End...?)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Sir Wilfrey, Aug 20, 2016.

?

What are your feelings on E.E?

1. OHHHH GOD YES

61.1%
  2. Some good shit mate.

33.3%
  3. Could use improvement (comment how below!)

5.6%
  4. Not really my style

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. This won't last long

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

*Banshee screams as zetta falls through the floor*
    Many of the hypening

2. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Woo!
    Wait a couple minutes, it'll be like that in here..

3. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

Details on the thread location, how I want to handle your characters, and etc are expected to have a link posted here (which will be scavenged and locked for posterity purposes) on Sunday, and the expected release of the first chapter (it's a big fucker, they all will be) is around Christmastime as my gift to you guys/girls/plants/robots

EDIT: (music to describe the challenge I've undertaken with this heh >->")

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  4. Combozone

Combozone Existential Complex

Thanks a lot, I would continue it if I actually decided to start it at some point. :D

5. Combozone

Also man I just want to stick a good ol' Power Rangers thunderbolt in the middle (or just change the subtitle to "Lost Galaxy" or some other subtitle from the series)

6. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

*Cough* Lightspeed Rescue *Cough*

HunterC1998 likes this.
  7. Combozone

Man, "IN SPACE!" would bre really redundant, but hilarious here.

"Weren't we already in spac-"
    "SHUT UP NOW WE'RE REALLY IN SPACE"

8. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

WELCOME BACK WILFREY!!! THIS IS TOO AMAZING! LIKE THIS!

(That is how hyped I am right now.)

Firebird Zoom and HunterC1998 like this.
  9. BlueShard

BlueShard Giant Laser Beams

Jeez, he's a happy mother trucker.

10. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Our glorious lord Wilfrey has returned!

11. Sir Wilfrey

So, since I'm working on the details here, how about a vote? Or rather, your input.

What would you like to become of your characters? You are able to:
    -Create a new one and replace yours, sending me the details and allowing me to portray your character in the story as best I can
    -Decide to opt out of me having your character in the story entirely
    -Use the same character and have me do my best to portray them (everyone will get equal fame/treatment I promise)

{side option} -When most of the story is at least in the refining stage, I can create independant short stories (much like the codices in the lore section) about your character and their badass (or not, your choice) adventures.

I'll write down everyone's preferences, if you don't answer between now and... say, the 20th (that's 8 days not counting today for the mathematically challenged), I will portray your character as best I can, to avoid anyone getting left out, because I hate to do that to you guys more than I hate getting yelled at for fucking up a character portrayal : P

This is just my way of showing you all I care about the people who I get involved with, especially around here, and I do want you to be a part of the story as much as I know how.

12. Arra

Arra The End of Time

I'm personally gonna use a new character...I kinda want Delzin to just disappear! :rofl: Wilf, You'd get along with the new character well....

13. Sir Wilfrey

Feel free to send me it in a PM, or here if that's your thing. Still working out some details, for instance: I still want music and images to be a large part of the experience, it's still E.E and I'm definitely still weird and don't follow norms. Just gotta integrate it in a way that works well!

14. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Do I need to use the same app as the original EE?

Firebird Zoom and HunterC1998 like this.
  15. Sir Wilfrey

Totally up to you. As long as I know what kind of character you want, their personalities, abilities, and a history if you don't want me making one up (not that I'd ever half-ass that)

16. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

You have Prof. F 's details, so I'm confident that you'll do great with him. One thing that I really want to see are some teasing to Eridium. xD

MilkCalf, Arra, Sir Wilfrey and 2 others like this.
  17. HunterC1998

Hunter is ready to open up a can of whoopass, or play the blushing fool, whichever way the ball rolls...

18. Sir Wilfrey

Ah that reminds me, second vote, should E.E L.L have a main character, or be focused around everyone as a whole? This basically decides if the story is third or first person.

19. HunterC1998

What if you bounced first person from character to character? Like swap after every chapter or big segment?

20. Sir Wilfrey

While that can and has been done before, I'd need everyone's input on their characters to decide that. Interesting idea though, could quite possibly go that route.

Sayria, MilkCalf, Dipdoo and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.