OOC Entropic Evolution (The End...?)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Sir Wilfrey, Aug 20, 2016.

?

What are your feelings on E.E?

1. OHHHH GOD YES

61.1%
  2. Some good shit mate.

33.3%
  3. Could use improvement (comment how below!)

5.6%
  4. Not really my style

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. This won't last long

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Ryder

Red Ryder Guest

YAY

2. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

*Cannot stop snickering* sure why not Zett

Omicron445 likes this.
  3. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

You see Prarry drinking some beer and somehow getting drunk.

Omicron445 and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  4. Sir Wilfrey

@Combozone has an (accepted) App!

Name: Godwit Grawsbeak

Race: Avian

Apparel:[​IMG]
    Appearance: A little fatter than most, but not obese.

Reason of Application: Wants to cure and aid others who are fighting the good fight. Wants to keep the peace among others, but also seeks adventure.

Planet of Origin: Onasi IV (A rather popular outpost planet in the far reaches of the Avian home galaxy; the string of stars is better known as Kluex's Claw.)

Backstory: Born and raised under a kiosk stand, Godwit was a merchant at first, peddling his goods to fellow worshipers of Kluex. After being caught selling
    wares at a temple, he decided that to save himself he would have to save others. He became a priest, one who focused on helping others with their problems, be it financial or medical. He pursues an education at the Institution to help others on the frontline of the fight against the spawn of the Ruin.

Skills/Abilities: Healing some with his prayer book and gusting others with his magical staff. Can mend broken bones and other moderate injuries, but no miracles of bringing back the dead (or some other crazy powerful life magic). Can create a gust of wind that is used more to annoy than to combat.

Primary Affinity: Life

Secondary Affinity: Air

Theme Song: "Never Turn Back" by Crush 40

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
    Omicron445 and Combozone like this.
  5. Combozone

Combozone Existential Complex

So I might just be an idiot (or maybe I'm impatient), but is there a RP thread set up for this yet?
    And how will it all work, with so many people? (New to forum RP btw, but not new to RP)

6. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

I know the character in using in this one! I'll have one in by tomorrow, maybe sooner..

7. Sir Wilfrey

Not an RP thread up yet, and there are RPs with up to 9 and more people. It's easier to browse some other RPs to get an idea.

Omicron445 and Red Ryder like this.
  8. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Prarry is stumbling around mentioning something about a brotherhood of robotfuckers

Omicron445 likes this.
  9. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

[BASICS]

Full Name: Invun Viro
    Race: Human
    Standard Apparel:
    [​IMG]

Physical Appearance: They're about 160cm tall, and very skinny. They're somewhat "curvy" giving them a feminine appearance. Besides that, their shoulders are broad and they have light musculature.

[ADVANCED]

Reason for Application to A.I:
    Invun wants to protect others from having their home planet destroyed.
    Planet of Origin: Exivus IV
    Descriptive Backstory: Invun was born upon a scorching planet, the civilization there already in ruins. Their family was one of the many few that were attempting to rebuild that world. The circumstances were dire, but the young Ivun would prosper. Ivun's generation grew, and they managed to restart the civilization of their planet; they created farms, buildings and even methods of transportation. It was upon a scouter ship returning from an Outpost that Ivun's little village learned of the Ruin. They saw the danger, and so they prepared. Gathering their belongings, a small group of villagers, including Invun, set off from the planet, in search of a way to combat the Ruin. Their search lead Invun straight to the Antimatter Institute.

Skills/Abilities:
    -Able to hold their breath for more than a minute. (Max is 2)
    -Uses their mask to store air and help control their breathing
    -Extremely flexible and agile
    -Uses their affinity to help themselves scale and maneuver all sorts of objects

Primary Affinity: Air
    Secondary Affinity: Life

[OPTIONAL]

Themesong: Baths-Phaedra

Arra, Omicron445 and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  10. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

Since this is an alternate universe, I guess I should used an alternate Dusty. Given that he was spawned from SWB, it's fitting he's used again this time.

[BASICS]

Full Name: Dusty Caulwell Mertans
    Race: Human
    Standard Apparel (Images Acceptable): Dusty has a wide variety of clothing options, due to being somewhat of a fashionista. However, his favorite is a black jacket over top a grey button down with a small diamond pattern, paired with flexible jeans and black running shoes. The jacket may change, and a few scarves switch in an out with the outfit at him, or maybe a tie. He owns several hats, too.
    Physical Appearance(Images Acceptable): Dusty is a medium sized being, standing about 5'9" tall, his overall body in physical shape, but by no means muscled. His hair is medium length, dusty brown, and usually a mess. With his matching color eyes, he blends in easily with crowds, along with the rest of his rather common appearance.

[ADVANCED]

Reason for Application to A.I: The universe getting destroyed kinda sucks, considering I live there.
    Planet of Origin: Persephone, a well populated, yet beautiful world.
    Descriptive Backstory: Dusty was born into a middle class family on Persephone, and had a typical life as a child. However, Dusty naturally turned away from interacting with others, not caring much about school or the outside world. They hadn't done much for him, and so Dusty planned on doing the same. Just get by and don't care about the rest. This went on for several years, turning Dusty into a loner, and eventually putting him on the streets when his parents forced him out. There were some others in the city who let him stay now and again; loose connections that Dusty wasn't interested in, even though he tended to help out with chores and picking up spare jobs when he needed money. Then, the Ruin happened. Stars scattered, planets in chaos, cultists in the wake. Seeing as he had nothing better to do, and losing the universe seemed like a bad idea, Dusty set off for the Antimatter Institute.

Skills/Abilities:
    - His powers come naturally, meaning Dusty can use his Primary Affinity with little effort or focus
    - In addition, this causes his Primary Affinity to be more powerful and diverse with it's applications, at the expense of the second as barely used
    - Good memorization and organization skills
    - A decent cook, especially with soups
    - Willpower keeps Dusty going, no matter the cost
    Negative Traits:
    - General apathy prevents him from being excited or challenging himself
    - His apathy also leads to a lack of diversified skills: The most he is good for is providing brute strength
    - Willpower can keep Dusty going, even through being severly injured or hopelessly outmatched
    Secondary Affinity: Life

[OPTIONAL]

Themesong:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  11. Arra

Arra The End of Time

A GEEZ! I MAKING MY APP! DONT START WITHOUT ME PLEASE!

12. Sir Wilfrey

ACCEPTED, YOU'RE ALL ACCEPTED, OH GOD ALL THE ACCEPTEDS EVERYWHERE *explodes*

Omicron445 likes this.
  13. Sir Wilfrey

Monday is the VERY earliest I'd ever start. Likely next Friday, lol. I want people to have plenty of time to find this and decide to join or not, and I have an entire universe to create and plan carefully.

Arra, Omicron445 and Red Ryder like this.
  14. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Oh god, if you explode, th-then how will the RP start

15. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Through the Wilfrey Way, he never truly dies.

Sir Wilfrey and Omicron445 like this.
  16. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

Full Name: Isaac Phosphor
    Race: Novakid
    Standard Apparel (Images Acceptable):
    IP2.PNG

Physical Appearance(Images Acceptable):
    IPBody.PNG

Reason for Application to A.I:The universe is crumbling at the seams at the hand of a supposedly unstoppable force, and I shall be immovable object that turns the tide.

Planet of Origin: Born in a city on the outskirtsof a mining colony in the Calliope Eclipse system (441449289, -359859524)

Descriptive Backstory: Isaac Phosphor was still young for a Novakid when his parents were forced to abandon a small civilization on the outskirts of a mining colony after news broke out about an artificial intelligence that was tearing apart the planet. As their ship left the city, a rogue steel beam pierced the side of the ship, impaling and killing his father and shutting down the ships FTL and weapons systems, leaving him with alone with his mother, drifting through space. They were able to signal for help, but only to find some ruin worshiping cultists to enslave Isaac's mother, and throw him out the airlock, hurdling through space. And there he spent most of his life, in an abandoned sector, floating in space, with nothing to do except train himself to his abilities extent, using telekinesis to push his way through space for what felt like years, until finally reaching a planets orbit, he lowered himself into the atmosphere and down to the ground, where he finally rejoined civilization, no longer a citizen, but a survivor. He now pushes himself to help others, and fight against inherently malicious forces, such as the ruin itself.

Skills/Abilities:

• Isaac is surprisingly resilient, and is able to survive extreme conditions for extended periods of time.
    • Isaac's also an adept fighter, proficient in hand-to-hand weapons such as broadswords, short swords and shields, but uses telekinesis for long range fights, whether to attack from far away, or to help get up close.
    • When he's in battle and there are no weapons available, he will tend to create his own out of dense ice, but leave enough air so that he can control them. Once he no longer needs them, he can return them to their original properties, so it doesn't cause unnecessary strain.
    • Being a Novakid, Isaac only requires gasses to survive, and is a constant source of low light.
    Secondary Affinity: Water/Ice

Weaknesses: Highly aggressive, prone to occasional hallucinations, mass use of his abilities for prolonged periods of time may cause exhaustion.

Themesong:
    https://soundcloud.com/moncefsaidi/nymer-silence

EDIT: Special thanks to @Combozone, for the constructive criticism.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    Sir Wilfrey and HunterC1998 like this.
  17. Combozone

Combozone Existential Complex

Quick question (again, I keep asking these, but they are good things to know)
    I see a lot of characters that people create have varying degrees or levels of power. Although a lot of this is up to choice on how "powerful" a character is, is there a hard cap as to how "strong" one is?
    I just don't want to see a "Gary Stu" or "Mary Sue" character who is just eons ahead of everyone else in the RP.
    For those who are joining, make sure you guys include weaknesses! A character is not a machine (unless if you are a Glitch- and even they have their own problems!).

18. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

Right-ho, I guess I should do that!

Sir Wilfrey and Combozone like this.
  19. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Wouldn't the universe...like explode if a unstoppable force and immoveable object met?

20. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Either yes or BOOM!!

Omicron445, Sir Wilfrey and Arra like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.