RELEASED [SMAPI] Entoarox Framework 2.4.0

Makes stardew modding easier!

1. springacres

springacres Phantasmal Quasar

Error log. To find the log file on a Mac, you first have to unhide hidden files:
    http://ianlunn.co.uk/articles/quickly-showhide-hidden-files-mac-os-x-mavericks/
    Once you've done that, go to your home folder. Open the folder marked ".config", then the one called "StardewValley", then "ErrorLogs". (I recommend creating a shortcut to the folder and putting it somewhere easy to find for future reference, like on your desktop.) The file there is what Entoarox is looking for.

• 13akoors

13akoors Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey, Ento. I finally got the error I mentioned to you, and am posting the error log. In case you've forgotten, it occasionally occurs whenever I use the bush reset command. I assume this is a framework issue and not a SMAPI issue, but let me know if I'm wrong.

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Looks like a null object somehow is happening... strange, since the reset command should not run into those...
        You are only using it once per save load correct?

• 13akoors

yes. It crashes when first used. Although, it may be an issue on my end if that's the case, since I was using it on a map that added a log which wasn't loading, as per our PMs. If that's the issue, then I shouldn't run into it anymore, as I've deleted those for the time being.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

very strange... I will see about adding some security around it, but I just cant figure out why it would fail :S

You are making sure to wait until *after* you've loaded a game before running the command right?

• 13akoors

yep. This specific crash happened when I walked onto the mountain map and used it

• HarveyGT

HarveyGT Void-Bound Voyager

SV crashes only when Entoarox FW is in the Mods folder and I try to remove all mods and add them, it's just when EFW is in the Mods folder...
                ???????

Attached Files:

• dawnplechaty

dawnplechaty Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hi ento, i got sv 1.9 beta so im not sure if this is coz of that or some other mod but fw dont load here my error log could you take a look and let me know (^^) thanks.

[09:20:51 INFO SMAPI] SMAPI 1.9-beta.14 with Stardew Valley 1.2.18 on Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
                  [09:20:51 DEBUG SMAPI] Mods go here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods
                  [09:20:51 DEBUG SMAPI] Loading SMAPI...
                  [09:20:52 DEBUG SMAPI] Loading game...
                  [09:20:52 DEBUG SMAPI] Loading mods...
                  [09:20:52 TRACE SMAPI] Rewriting EntoaroxFramework to fix Game1.player field...
                  [09:20:52 ERROR SMAPI] Skipped Entoarox Framework because it's not compatible with the latest version of the game (detected obsolete StardewValley.Game1.borderFont field). Please check for a newer version of the mod (you have v1.6.5).
                  [09:20:52 TRACE SMAPI] Rewriting AdvancedLocationLoader to fix Game1.activeClickableMenu field...
                  [09:20:52 TRACE SMAPI] Rewriting AdvancedLocationLoader to fix Game1.player field...
                  [09:20:53 TRACE SMAPI] Loading AdvancedLocationLoader.dll (rewritten in memory)...
                  [09:20:53 INFO SMAPI] Loaded Advanced Location Loader by , v1.2.9 | Get your content into stardew without replacing any xnb files.
                  [09:20:53 TRACE SMAPI] Loading AllCropsAllSeasons.dll...
                  [09:20:53 INFO SMAPI] Loaded All Crops All Seasons by cantorsdust & community, v1.3-beta | Allows crops to be planted and grown during any season.
                  [09:20:53 TRACE SMAPI] Loading AllProfessions.dll...
                  [09:20:53 INFO SMAPI] Loaded All Professions by cantorsdust & community, v1.2-beta | Gives you all possible professions when you level up, instead of just the one chosen.
                  [09:20:53 TRACE SMAPI] Rewriting StardewLib to fix Game1.player field...
                  [09:20:53 TRACE SMAPI] Loading StardewLib.dll (rewritten in memory)...
                  [09:20:53 TRACE SMAPI] Rewriting AnimalSitter to fix Game1.player field...
                  [09:20:53 TRACE SMAPI] Rewriting AnimalSitter to fix Game1.activeClickableMenu field...
                  [09:20:53 TRACE SMAPI] Rewriting AnimalSitter to fix Game1.gameMode field...
                  [09:20:53 TRACE SMAPI] Loading AnimalSitter.dll (rewritten in memory)...
                  [09:20:53 INFO SMAPI] Loaded AnimalSitter by , v1.0.6 | Let someone else pet all those pesky animals!
                  [09:20:53 ERROR SMAPI] Skipped ChestsAnywhere because it's not compatible with the latest version of the game. Please check for a version newer than 1.8.2 here: http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/518
                  [09:20:53 ERROR SMAPI] Skipped CJB Automation because it's not compatible with the latest version of the game. Please check for a version newer than 1.4 here: http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/211
                  [09:20:53 ERROR SMAPI] Skipped CJB Cheats Menu because it's not compatible with the latest version of the game. Please check for a version newer than 1.13 here: http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/4
                  [09:20:53 WARN SMAPI] Ignored folder "Content" which doesn't have a manifest.json.
                  [09:20:53 TRACE SMAPI] Rewriting CrabNet to fix Game1.player field...
                  [09:20:53 TRACE SMAPI] Rewriting CrabNet to fix Game1.activeClickableMenu field...
                  [09:20:53 TRACE SMAPI] Rewriting CrabNet to fix Game1.gameMode field...
                  [09:20:53 TRACE SMAPI] Loading CrabNet.dll (rewritten in memory)...
                  [09:20:53 INFO SMAPI] Loaded CrabNet by , v1.0.4 | Wouldn't it be nice if there were a way to empty crab pots quickly without accidentally picking up the pot too?
                  [09:20:53 TRACE SMAPI] Loading CustomFarming.dll...
                  [09:20:53 INFO SMAPI] Loaded Custom Farming by Platonymous, v0.5.2 | Helper Mod for Custom Object creation. Press V twice to access custom Objects.
                  [09:20:53 TRACE SMAPI] Loading InstantGrowTrees.dll...
                  [09:20:53 INFO SMAPI] Loaded Instant Grow Trees by cantorsdust & community, v1.2-beta | Makes trees grow instantly overnight if they have enough space.
                  [09:20:53 WARN SMAPI] Ignored folder "Mods" which doesn't have a manifest.json.
                  [09:20:53 TRACE SMAPI] Rewriting NPCMapLocations to fix Game1.activeClickableMenu field...
                  [09:20:53 TRACE SMAPI] Rewriting NPCMapLocations to fix Game1.player field...
                  [09:20:54 TRACE SMAPI] Loading NPCMapLocations.dll (rewritten in memory)...
                  [09:20:54 INFO SMAPI] Loaded NPC Map Locations Mod by Bouhm, v1.4.6 | Shows NPC locations on the map
                  [09:20:54 TRACE SMAPI] Loading RecatchLegendaryFish.dll...
                  [09:20:54 INFO SMAPI] Loaded Recatch Legendary Fish by cantorsdust & community, v1.3-beta | Lets you catch legendary fish again and again.
                  [09:20:54 TRACE SMAPI] Rewriting StardewReseed to fix Game1.player field...
                  [09:20:54 TRACE SMAPI] Loading RocsReseedMod.dll (rewritten in memory)...
                  [09:20:54 INFO SMAPI] Loaded Reseed by James Overton, v1.0 | Allows havesting crops to produce seeds based on your farming skill
                  [09:20:54 TRACE SMAPI] Rewriting ShopExpander to fix Game1.player field...
                  [09:20:54 TRACE SMAPI] Rewriting ShopExpander to fix Game1.activeClickableMenu field...
                  [09:20:54 TRACE SMAPI] Loading ShopExpander.dll (rewritten in memory)...
                  [09:20:54 INFO SMAPI] Loaded Shop Expander by Entoarox, v1.5.1 | Adds bulk options for wood & stone to the carpenter.
                  [09:20:54 TRACE SMAPI] Loading SkullCaveSaver.dll...
                  [09:20:54 INFO SMAPI] Loaded Skull Cave Saver by cantorsdust, v1.1-beta | Saves your progress in the Skull Cave every 5th floor (configurable). When you return, warps you to the saved level.
                  [09:20:54 ERROR SMAPI] Skipped Better Sprinklers because it's not compatible with the latest version of the game (detected obsolete StardewModdingAPI.Extensions type). Please check for a newer version of the mod (you have v2.2).
                  [09:20:54 ERROR SMAPI] Skipped Stardew_NightOwl because it's not compatible with the latest version of the game. Please check for a version newer than 2.0 here: http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/444
                  [09:20:54 TRACE SMAPI] Loading TrainerMod.dll...
                  [09:20:54 INFO SMAPI] Loaded Trainer Mod by SMAPI, v1.9 | Adds SMAPI console commands that let you manipulate the game.
                  [09:20:54 WARN SMAPI] The Advanced Location Loader mod failed on entry initialisation. It will still be loaded, but may not function correctly.
                  System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'EntoaroxFramework, Version=1.6.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
                  File name: 'EntoaroxFramework, Version=1.6.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
                  at Entoarox.AdvancedLocationLoader.AdvancedLocationLoaderMod.Entry(IModHelper helper)
                  at StardewModdingAPI.Program.LoadMods() in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Program.cs:line 501

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
                  To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
                  Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
                  To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

[09:20:54 DEBUG SMAPI] Loaded 13 mods.
                  [09:20:54 WARN SMAPI] AnimalSitter used Mod.Entry(object[]) instead of Mod.Entry(IModHelper), which is deprecated since SMAPI 1.0. This will break in a future version of SMAPI.
                  [09:20:54 WARN SMAPI] CrabNet used Mod.Entry(object[]) instead of Mod.Entry(IModHelper), which is deprecated since SMAPI 1.0. This will break in a future version of SMAPI.
                  [09:20:54 DEBUG SMAPI] Starting game...
                  [09:20:55 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the GameEvents.LoadContent event:
                  System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'EntoaroxFramework, Version=1.6.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
                  File name: 'EntoaroxFramework, Version=1.6.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
                  at Entoarox.ShopExpander.ShopExpanderMod.Event_LoadContent(Object sender, EventArgs e)
                  at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.InternalExtensions.SafelyRaisePlainEvent(IMonitor monitor, String name, IEnumerable`1 handlers, Object sender, EventArgs args) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\InternalExtensions.cs:line 46

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
                  To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
                  Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
                  To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

[09:20:55 DEBUG SMAPI] Starting console...
                  [09:20:55 INFO SMAPI] Type 'help' for help, or 'help <cmd>' for a command's usage

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

ALL still has a few cross-platform kinks that need ironing out, this is one of them.

@dawnplechaty `[09:20:51 INFO SMAPI] SMAPI 1.9-beta.14 with Stardew Valley 1.2.18 on Microsoft Windows 10 Pro`
                    SMAPI -BETA-, on stardew -BETA-....
                    Next time you want to report a issue, make sure you are not using BETA versions....

• dawnplechaty

dawnplechaty Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ok but a lot of mods want 1.9 smapi which only work on sv beta so i have a few problems then, thanks for the help

• HarveyGT

HarveyGT Void-Bound Voyager

Oh sorry!
                        did not know...

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Then use older versions of those mods?

• OzonSF

OzonSF Phantasmal Quasar

Hey Entoarox, I think your framework may be causing a bug with some tiles on my cellar, I can't place casks or even perform actions like using a pickaxe on them. I removed all my mods and loaded only the framework just to make sure. I also included the log, but it seems ok to me and I'm playing on Linux, not sure if it matters.

EDIT: Screenshot of the bugged tiles http://imgur.com/a/rJdJc

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
                            • OzonSF

OzonSF Phantasmal Quasar

Well, the reason I think its a problem with the framework is because this bug only happens when I load it, and I don't use any mods that changes the cellar, I even put steam to verify the game files just to be sure and it all were ok. Those are all the mods I'm using: entoarox framework,animal mood fix, auto animal doors, better ranching, chefs closet, chests anywhere, cjb item spawner, cjb show sell price, horse whistler, lookup anything, npc map locations, seasonal immersion, skip intro, timespeed, a tappers dream, xnb loader and some re-textures, mostly farm animals.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

You are using XnbLoader, have you made sure that there is no cellar override in your ModContent directory? Removing EntoFramework would break XnbLoader, so that would indeed result in any faulty files in ModContent not loading...

• OzonSF

OzonSF Phantasmal Quasar

As I said, I have no mods that changes the cellar. I also removed both framework and xnbloader and placed all my xnbs in the Content folder and the bug didn't happened.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

post a log of the bug happening, with *only* SMAPI and EntoFramework installed, no xnb mods either, so verify your content in steam first.

• SaamJourabchi

SaamJourabchi Orbital Explorer

PLS HELP! I try using this mod but it messes things up. Upon launch I get this message:
                                      The Entoarox Framework mod failed on entry initialisation. It will still be loaded, but may not function correctly.
                                      Afterwards, if I try to load or make a new game, the game crashes and says that I am missing a couple .xnb files that I have in my game folder! I know this mod is the cause because I launched the game without it no problem.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
                                      • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

log file... I cant help without it.

• OzonSF

OzonSF Phantasmal Quasar

I've made a clean install and re downloaded smapi and the framework but the bug is still there.The log output was the same as the log I posted before. My savegame might be corrupted, I think, I'll upload it here if you want to see it. For now I'll start another farm and see if the bug still happens, might take a while though. Anyway, thanks.

Attached Files: