Entoarox Oxygen Tank

LITERALLY THE POST ABOVE YOURS! >_<

Xuomi likes this.
    • Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

Poor Ento... :rofl:

• lintux

lintux Space Hobo

This is LITERALLY! the post above me and it says nothing about a greenhouse problem. I can understand your frustration but unless I see the word greenhouse I'm going to post my problem. I did read ahead and saw something that said greenhouse problem fixed but it's not. I also saw somewhere that said there was a config file in the zip and I don't see one of those either. My apologies.

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@lintux Ento is talking about his quote that he quoted in the post above yours, that he has said on the same page. Let me quote it for you again since you apparently missed it:
          I even put the important part in bold for you.

• lintux

lintux Space Hobo

No, I get that clearly. It does not mention the greenhouse though. If I saw something in relationship to the greenhouse then ok, I shouldn't post. I don't deserve attitude from people when I didn't say anything wrong. I never offered a bug report and the word greenhouse, as far as I remember, is not mentioned anywhere on the page my post sits on. So no, It's not LITERALLY right above me. So you are updating the code for the mod. What does that mean? Does it mean you know about the greenhouse problem? Does it mean your fixing the greenhouse problem. Last but not least. Don't be condescending. There I put the important part in bold for you.

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@lintux You're right, I shouldn't have given you the attitude, and I apologize. But the fact remains that it's still a bug report that may or may not exist in the completely rewritten code. That's what we're saying: bug reports right now pointless because the entire thing is being rewritten from the ground up to deal with a lot of bugs and error reports, and to be ready for SMAPI 2.0. Because it's all being rewritten, it won't have the same code OR the same errors anymore. So it's better to wait until the next Framework release and then report the bug if it's still happening, because it will have a different cause than what it would have now.

Not being able to enter the greenhouse is still a bug, even if people haven't been reporting about the greenhouse specifically. :/

• 13akoors

13akoors Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@Xuomi @Entoarox Okay, guys. Maybe we should all calm down a bit and take this a step at a time. I completely understand and feel for Ento, as there's a lot of work to do in updating mods (I only do map mods, who knows what insanity Ento is going through). But that said, when there is an error, SMAPI directly asks you to post a bug report now, in order to try and get Errors resolved as quickly as possible. Plus, this person is just looking for a solution to their problem so that they can play the game we all love. Getting riled up and angry at each other is not going to help anyone. (Sorry if I seem antagonistic. I just went through a weekend of friends yelling at each other, so I'm in problem-solving mode)

@lintux Like Ento and Xuomi said, this mod is currently not updated, and in the process of being rewritten to work correctly with Stardew 1.2 and current SMAPI. It is going to take a long time, and things may not work properly until then. Entoarox is not capable of fixing the issue you are asking about this exact second, but let's see if there's anything we can do right now. If you would like to PM me with an Error Log, a detailed description of the problem, and all the mods you're currently using (including SMAPI version), I can assist you as best as I am capable, but if there's nothing I can do, you may have to go without specific mods for a certain amount of time.

• Meevers

Meevers Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Also, perhaps you should put important things like this in the first post so that you don't have people asking the same questions. Then you can just direct people to the first post rather than giving them attitude for asking a question. Just a thought.

Ayriee likes this.
                  • MysticTempest

MysticTempest Spaceman Spiff

@lintux
                    I saw you noticed my post about the workaround for the Greenhouse. But, were a bit confused by it. The 'Config.json' isn't shipped with the zip file. It's generated the first time you launch SMAPI with the EntoaroxFramework installed. You don't even need to load the save; just get it to the main menu; then quit.
                    After that, you should see the 'config.json' has been created in the "!EntoaroxFramework" folder that you put in your "Mods" folder.

From there, open up the 'config.json', and change the following line:
                    Original:
                    Code:
                    "GamePatcher": true,
                    New:
                    Code:
                    "GamePatcher": false,
                    Save, and relaunch. This workaround should let you access the Greenhouse now.
                    But yea, that Greenhouse bug has been around for Linux users, and some Mac users since February at least(x).

13akoors likes this.
                    • lintux

lintux Space Hobo

Thank you so much for helping me. Problem solved.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I'm not giving people attitude for asking questions, I'm giving them "attitude" for being so lazy they cant even look at what the last few people posted...

If its been long enough since a question has been asked, I gladly repeat the answer, but when a basic look through the recent posts gives the answer I am more then allowed to be annoyed at people....

As to putting it in the first post, not everyone who downloads the mod even sees this topic, and the only place where a notice is guaranteed to be visible to downloaders is the one place I cant put one...

• lintux

lintux Space Hobo

Wasn't being lazy. I read two or three pages of comments and nothing was directed at greenhouse bugs. I'm re programming the mod does not say... I'm aware of the greenhouse bug and currently reprogramming the mod. You're kind of an ass and I think this idea they have for multiplayer is lame as hell so I'm just gonna do away with you, your mods, this forum and SDV because I've got nothing else left to do and I'm getting bored with it. I'll give ya some time to see this post before I delete my account you condescending prick.

• demonhunter352

demonhunter352 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Want some pepper to go with that salt? Or do you prefer vinegar?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I feel that my requote rests my case, so please do delete your account, since if you are not even able to understand a simple message like that, then you should not be spending time on this confusing magic thing called the internet, you might get lost in here you know! >_>

• Flumme

Flumme Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hello,

I use this ModMananger right now and for me it's ok (until now): http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/21/?
                                I installed just a few mods with it (the Textures Mods I install manual ;) ). I installed your mod (!entoarox framework-v1.7.9). But I get THIS error message when I start the game (see picture 1.).

Don't see any other Bugs or errors ingame right now. All right, the Regen mod don't work ... wrong, he work NOW but I had to chance something in the config manual. The only error I found ingame is this one (see picutre 2.): The sign at the museum is "broken". Don't know if this have something to do with your mod (or an Texture Mod or an Installed Mod ... and witch mod or whatever .... )

Could you please help me what error I make?

(To be honest I don't even know what your mod is doing .... *shame* I don't know the game very well and my English is horrible.)

Greetings and Thanks! :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Hey!
                                  The first picture only shows a warning in the console because the mod needs an update to be 100% compatible with SMAPI1.15.1, but it's not an error, don't worry about it, you can still play your game with it! You should only worry when you get red messages in the console, those are errors!

And the error you're getting in the second image is related to the Town map you've downloaded and added to your game, it's not updated to SDV 1.2!
                                  If this is something that bothers you, I advise you to return back to the original Town file and delete this one you are using, or you can just ignore the error messages and continue playing with it!

Flumme likes this.
                                  • Flumme

Flumme Subatomic Cosmonaut

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Karmylla, Flumme and Ladysarajane like this.
                                  • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Hey Entoarox, just to keep you updated with this for your 2.0 update, Advanced Location Loader gives me a crash with the new Ento Framework and, after removing ALL, Ento crashes the game as well!
                                    I give you both reports in the hopes they will prove useful in the future!
                                    Thank you for your hard work, and I hope things get settled down for you and your personal life!

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Calling @Pathoschild, your stuffs broke! :p