RELEASED [SMAPI] Entoarox Framework 2.4.0

Makes stardew modding easier!

1. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

This is a known issue with OSX and SDV 1.2+, version 2.0 of EF is in development to fix this and other issues, but unfortunately this is not a easy process.

• MysticTempest

MysticTempest Spaceman Spiff

A few pages back I posted this for another user: http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/entoarox-framework.125025/page-13#post-3154359
      Does that workaround fix your issue?

I play on Linux, and have always had that issue when the GamePatcher is active. It's a bit strange that it's only now bugging out for you, but that workaround might be worth trying.

• FineTheHuman

FineTheHuman Void-Bound Voyager

Ah jeez, that worked. I can't believe I missed that post! Musta been tired. Anyway, that worked, so thank you!

MysticTempest likes this.
        • cilabilla

cilabilla Intergalactic Tourist

Ahh I see. Thank you for such a quick response! I'll just be on the look out for the next version then. :3

• Bertman5505

Bertman5505 Space Hobo

i know this might be a stupid question but i'm trying to add a mod called "Stardew Valley Expansion" that requires ALL and Entoarox Framework, so i got the ALL installed but when i add the Entoarox (in mods folder?) it still does not regognize that i have it installed? any help would be greatly appreciated :( (SV 1.2, ALL 1.2.10, ENTOAROX 1.7.9) upload_2017-7-8_14-53-5.png

• Bertman5505

Bertman5505 Space Hobo

(sorry, i'm using SMAPI 1.14.1)

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Hey, I'm using SMAPI 1.15 with Stardew Valley 1.2.31 on Microsoft Windows 10 Home, and it seems I can't use the debug or the ef_bushreset commands.
                This is the error I get:
                Code:
                [ERROR SMAPI] The handler registered for that command failed:
                System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                   at Entoarox.Framework.Internal.BushReset.Trigger(String name, String[] args) in d:\documents\visual studio 2015\Projects\StardewMods\Framework\Internal\BushReset.cs:line 16
                   at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.CommandManager.Trigger(String name, String[] arguments) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\CommandManager.cs:line 98
                   at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.CommandManager.Trigger(String input) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\CommandManager.cs:line 77
                The error report might help, hopefully! Thank you in advance!

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I am making some sweeping changes in EF 2.0, so bug reports for older versions are currently somewhat pointless for me, as these changes require me to update most of my code anyhow, I am taking time to redo everything and use the new C#7 functionality.

springacres, Xuomi and Karmylla like this.
                  • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Okay, thank you for your hard work!

• Dark Soul0

Dark Soul0 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey if you're still around you should really update EF's code because the console is telling me exactly this:

"[01:51:47 WARN SMAPI] Some mods may stop working in SMAPI 2.0 (but they'll work fine for now). Try updating mods with 'deprecated code' warnings; if that doesn't remove the warnings, let the mod authors know about this message or see http://stardewvalleywiki.com/Modding:SMAPI_2.0 for details."

"[01:51:47 WARN SMAPI] Entoarox Framework uses deprecated code (GameEvents.Initialize)."

"[02:17:10 WARN SMAPI] Entoarox Framework uses deprecated code (TimeEvents.DayOfMonthChanged)."

I'm using the latest version of SV and SMAPI which would be 11.15.1 for SMAPI and 1.2.33 for SV.

Hopefully you could do that, it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
                      • Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@Dark Soul0 Maybe you should read the OP's post that is 2 posts above yours next time.

• zanderb22

zanderb22 Title Not Found

I get this error since today when using ef_bushreset

[23:30:19 ERROR SMAPI] The handler registered for that command failed:
                          System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                          at Entoarox.Framework.Internal.BushReset.Trigger(String name, String[] args) in d:\documents\visual studio 2015\Projects\StardewMods\Framework\Internal\BushReset.cs:line 16
                          at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.CommandManager.Trigger(String name, String[] arguments) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\CommandManager.cs:line 98
                          at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.CommandManager.Trigger(String input) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\CommandManager.cs:line 78
                          at StardewModdingAPI.Program.<RunConsoleLoop>b__22_0() in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Program.cs:line 458

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Please check the previous posts, you'll notice I've already reported the exact same error.
                            We just need to be patient and wait for an update.

• DesolationSmtih

DesolationSmtih Big Damn Hero

Maybe it is a programmer thing, but starting your file name with a ! makes it read as NotEntoaroxFramework, which makes it look like your file isn't what you say it is. While I'm sure that was not your intent, for appearances you might want to change that to an underscore or something.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

The ! is a workaround due to how SMAPI mod loading currently works, once SMAPI 2.0 and its dependency system are out, the ! will be removed and the mod will just be EntoaroxFramework again.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Entoarox Dependency support was added in SMAPI 1.15. :)

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Ah, I was not aware of that! I thought you didnt plan to add it until 2.0, still, good to know!

• ookk1992

ookk1992 Aquatic Astronaut

I'm having problems interacting with chests and machines at the bottom of the sheds (inside of them). For example, I had trouble taking mead out of a keg and inserting hops into it, and the same thing happened when I try to take copper bars out of the furnaces.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Same page, could you do me the favor of at least trying to look at *that* much, or is such a simple task still to much to ask from people? >_<

• lintux

lintux Space Hobo

For some reason I can't enter the greenhouse with this mod installed. Other than that, all mods that rely on it work fine. I wasn't sure if this was the right place to post this so I apologize in advance.