Makes stardew modding easier!

1. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

2. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Ladysarajane likes this.
  3. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Do you replace multiple content manager fields (like Game1.content and Game1.temporaryContent) with the same instance? Because some of those do get disposed and recreated on the fly, which would cause the shared instance to be disposed.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

No, I did at first, but as soon as I got the first disposed issue I went and separated all ContentManager instances based on fields.

• Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Existential Complex

It seems to work for me. No problems so far on my end. :up:
        Thank you Entoarox! I really appreciate the hard work you do for us.

• McMagnus

McMagnus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Heya again, Ento. Thanks for working on things. I don't know if these fixes were another attempt at fixing the bug we discussed on the Extended Cellar page http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/extended-cellar.125961/page-7, but I went ahead and tested it as such. I ran 3 tests; one with extended cellar, one without extended cellar, and one without framework. In all tests, I woke up, went to the carpenter's shop, purchased house upgrade 2, and went to sleep. After going to sleep, I CTD'd when I had extended cellar installed (with no error that I can see in the SMAPI log). The other tests ran fine. Here are all 3 logs.

Attached Files:

• grimm285

grimm285 Master Chief

i run a few mods (The main one being stardew valley expansion) and they have been working fine for a month or two but since i updated to 1.11 smapi it now resets my farm wiping any buildings or progress on the land and resets all trees, weeds, rocks, etc. on the landscape when i load a save. Changing back to 1.10 brings the correct save information forward and works fine however every other day it crashes when i try to sleep just before saving that days information. I am not sure if this is mod side but seeing that it works on 1.10 and not 1.11 i think it is an issue here. That being said it doesn't fully crash just wipes my data so i don't believe i have a proper error log to report for it.

now with this updated it too resets my whole farm so i am trying to play with older versions of both systems but i still get the end of day crash (it crashes the first time i play the day and works the second time i play the day)

edit:
            here is my error log for when it crashes on the save (running older smapi and entoarox framework so i can play at all)

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

The "Part of the community" mod is outdated and needs to be updated.

• demonhunter352

demonhunter352 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Installing framework 1.7.9 seems to have disabled my controller for Stardew Valley. Rolling back isn't helping either. I checked the controller itself in other software, and it functions just fine. Just not in SDV. Using a wired Xbox 360 controller for Windows.

Additionally, after installing both SMAPI1.11 and Entoarox framework 1.7.9, this happened:

Screenshot 2017-05-03 12.47.43.png

Nothing showed up in the log beyond the usual mod-loading messages. Rolling back to framework 1.7.4 corrected this issue (but my controller still doesn't work). I have posted this latter issue in the SMAPI discussion as well, but the controller I'm relatively sure is the framework (since I hadn't installed the new smapi yet when the issue first occurred)

EDIT: Okay, so I tried framework 1.7.9 again to see if I could get a log. On a whim, I deleted the framework's config file so it would generate a new one. That seems to have corrected the second issue. Controller still doesn't work though.

Disregard. Disconnecting and reconnecting the controller fixed it. Apologies for wasting your time.

EDIT: Nope, the screenshot happened again. Managed to get a save to load thanks to controller snapping the cursor to the load button. Once in, changing fullscreen settings to windowed and back to borderless windowed corrected it. Not seeing anything in the log, but posting it here anyways.
                https://www.dropbox.com/s/f3eygjclaahddxb/SDV Screen acting Funny Log.txt?dl=0

Last edited: May 3, 2017
                • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

1.7.9 is for SDV 1.2, not 1.11 - pay attention to the update messages, I clearly mention when I switch my mods to 1.2 compatibility, older versions are not supported any longer.

• FieryChaos

FieryChaos Cosmic Narwhal

Their post says SMAPI 1.11 (which is for SDV 1.2), and their log shows SDV 1.2.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Ah, you are correct, with the strikethrough I misread it as SDV1.11 instead of SMAPI 1.11 >_<

• demonhunter352

demonhunter352 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yeah, I'm not that incompetent. (Male pronouns are fine, by the way ^_^)

Booted up the game earlier, seems to have stopped doing that screen weirdness again. Not sure what's going on there, but Win10 did install a somewhat sizable update last night, so maybe that has something to do with it? Not sure.

• mehve

mehve Master Chief

Hello, this is a follow-up to my post in the Xnb Loader thread. I posted in the SMAPI thread and @Pathoschild took a look at my error log here:
                          Do you have any suggestions for how I can proceed?

To recap:
                          Attached is the error log I get when I just have Entoarox Framework (and SMAPI's default TrainerMod) installed in SMAPI. SV boots and loads just fine, I can play the game without any issues, I just can't get mods (I've only tried Xnb Loader) that depend on Entoarox Framework to work.

Version info:
                          Stardew Valley 1.2 (on Steam, Mac OSX), SMAPI 1.12, Entoarox Framework v1.7.9

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Entoarox Routine had a similar error due to using dynamic on Linux/Mac, which you're also doing in ContentRegistry.Setup. Maybe rewriting that code to avoid dynamic will fix the error? The game uses a stripped-down version of Mono on Linux/Mac, which may be why that happens.

• caomicc

caomicc Void-Bound Voyager

Hello! I also am having an error regarding the Xnb loader and @Pathoschild recommended I post here.

Stardew Valley 1.2, SMAPI 1.12, Entoarox Framework v1.7.9

Mac OSX 10.12.13

Attached Files:

• grimm285

grimm285 Master Chief

so since that has not been updated in awhile should i uninstall that mod until it gets an update?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• grimm285

grimm285 Master Chief

i thought i was but i wasn't sure so i re downloaded the mod and a few others just to be sure everything is u to date along with the new SMPAI, ALL, and framework updates and in testing it seems ok but my system has always been weird its only on my main save file and generally only the first time i play a day (the second time saves properly) so i shall continue to play and update if i have any further issues although i do thank everyone for the help thus far

• grimm285

grimm285 Master Chief

i am still getting the issue where when i start the game with newer versiones of SMPAI and Entoarox it clears my save and my entire farm is erased entirely giving me a new farm on the modded map (Stardew valley expansion map) version basically as if it had been day 1 and for some reason it always does the part marnie tries to give me the cat to adopt when i walk outside on the wiped data day.

Edit: running the newest version of SMPAI and the older version of Framework works but not with the nest version of framework for some reason

Last edited: May 13, 2017