RELEASED [SMAPI] Entoarox Framework 2.4.0

Makes stardew modding easier!

1. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I'd say SMAPI's, since I cant think of any reason why EntoFramework would be reported as unknown.

• Chaos_Incarnate91

Chaos_Incarnate91 Orbital Explorer

Ok I see that now but how do I fix it? The ALL I downloaded should be the newest version.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

ALL 1.1 MOD....

You are using a location mod for ALL 1.1 that has a malformed manifest, so ALL 1.2's converter is failing when trying to convert it to the new format....

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@Entoarox Thank you so much for fixing the return-to-title crash!

Now I have another issue for you. :V (sorry!)

I don't know if it's a problem in the long-run of things that needs to be fixed, but I figured you might like to know.

When I start the game, everything is fine. If I go back to the title screen, still fine. But I've noticed that if I exit the game from there, Framework completely borks and causes SMAPI to crash. Unfortunately I can't seem to get an official error log of what's happening at the end, and I'm assuming it is because of the crash, so I did my best to copy everything for you in NotePad. Hopefully it shows up correctly...

But like I said, this seems to only happen if I exit to title screen and then exit the game. I don't think I have the issue if I just exit straight to desktop.
          Code:
          [15:28:27 ERROR SMAPI] Critical thread exception: System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.
          Object name: 'Entoarox.Framework.SmartContentManager'.
             at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Unload()
             at StardewValley.Game1.UnloadContent()
             at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DeviceDisposing(Object sender, EventArgs e)
             at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.OnDeviceDisposing(Object sender, EventArgs args)
             at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.HandleDisposing(Object sender, EventArgs e)
             at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.~GraphicsDevice()
             at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.Dispose(Boolean )
             at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
             at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.System.IDisposable.Dispose()
             at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
             at StardewModdingAPI.Program.Dispose() in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Program.cs:line 217
             at StardewModdingAPI.Program.<RunInteractively>b__13_2(Object sender, FormClosingEventArgs args) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Program.cs:line 147
             at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnFormClosing(FormClosingEventArgs e)
             at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmClose(Message& m)
             at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
             at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameForm.WndProc(Message& m)
             at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
             at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
             at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
          [15:28:27 ERROR SMAPI] Critical app domain exception: System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot write to a closed TextWriter.
             at System.IO.__Error.WriterClosed()
             at System.IO.StreamWriter.Flush(Boolean flushStream, Boolean flushEncoder)
             at System.IO.StreamWriter.Write(String value)
             at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Logging.LogFileManager.WriteLine(String message) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\Logging\LogFileManager.cs:line 39
             at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Monitor.LogImpl(String source, String message, LogLevel level, ConsoleColor color, Nullable`1 background) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\Monitor.cs:line 146
             at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Monitor.Log(String message, LogLevel level) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\Monitor.cs:line 82
             at StardewModdingAPI.Program.<RunInteractively>b__13_0(Object sender, ThreadExceptionEventArgs e) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Program.cs:line 136
             at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.OnThreadException(Exception t)
             at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProcException(Exception e)
             at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnThreadException(Exception e)
             at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
             at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Input.UnsafeNativeMethods.CallWindowProc(IntPtr lpPrevWndFunc, IntPtr hWnd, UInt32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
             at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Input.WindowMessageHooker.Hook.WndProc(IntPtr msgWnd, UInt32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
             at StardewValley.KeyboardInput.CallWindowProc(IntPtr lpPrevWndFunc, IntPtr hWnd, UInt32 Msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
             at StardewValley.KeyboardInput.HookProc(IntPtr hWnd, UInt32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)

Unhandled Exception: System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot write to a closed TextWriter.
             at System.IO.__Error.WriterClosed()
             at System.IO.StreamWriter.Flush(Boolean flushStream, Boolean flushEncoder)
             at System.IO.StreamWriter.Write(String value)
             at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Logging.LogFileManager.WriteLine(String message) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\Logging\LogFileManager.cs:line 39
             at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Monitor.LogImpl(String source, String message, LogLevel level, ConsoleColor color, Nullable`1 background) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\Monitor.cs:line 146
             at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Monitor.Log(String message, LogLevel level) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\Monitor.cs:line 82
             at StardewModdingAPI.Program.<RunInteractively>b__13_0(Object sender, ThreadExceptionEventArgs e) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Program.cs:line 136
             at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.OnThreadException(Exception t)
             at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProcException(Exception e)
             at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnThreadException(Exception e)
             at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Input.UnsafeNativeMethods.CallWindowProc(IntPtr lpPrevWndFunc, IntPtr hWnd, UInt32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
             at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Input.WindowMessageHooker.Hook.WndProc(IntPtr msgWnd, UInt32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
             at StardewValley.KeyboardInput.CallWindowProc(IntPtr lpPrevWndFunc, IntPtr hWnd, UInt32 Msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
             at StardewValley.KeyboardInput.HookProc(IntPtr hWnd, UInt32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
          Edit: Uh, so I'm not sure what's up but it may be connected to this issue. When I select Return to Title and try to load a different game, Stardew Valley continuously resets itself back to the Chucklefish splash screen... and then I have to reset the game entirely to be able to play.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
          • 13akoors

13akoors Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If I'm reading the error log correctly, the error is caused by Tego's Stardew Expansion version 1.1.0. While I'm not sure why its doing that, did you try possibly downloading version 1.2.0?

Additional questions: What operating system do you use, and do you have XNBLoarder installed?

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
            • Libearty

Libearty Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, I've never posted on the forums or anything before, but I've been using your mods for a bit now and am experiencing a problem that it looks like a few others have also experienced. It's probably something messing up on my end, but I thought I'd share since I can't seem to figure out what's wrong.

Here's what's happening to me: I start up Stardew through Steam and after selecting my file the game crashes. It looks like it's because of the Entaorox Framework, which is what led me here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I apologize if it's something I'm just totally missing. Thanks!

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Please verify that this is a framework error by posting a log with the exact same setup except without EntoFramework and mods that require it installed.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Your log contains errors that SMAPI itself seems to be running into, so I am not certain if the framework error is not being caused by something peculiar that SMAPI is doing, although I have a good idea of what the problem might be if it isnt SMAPI. (ping: @Pathoschild )

Xuomi likes this.
                  • ebrown22

ebrown22 Void-Bound Voyager

I'm getting a bug that affects my ability to enter my greenhouse. The white hand shows up when I hover over the door, but I'm unable to actually enter. When I deleted the Entoarox Framework mod and started the game back up, I was able to walk in, & when I restarted the game with the mod reinstalled, it was inaccessible again. Do you have any information on what to do?

• MysticTempest

MysticTempest Spaceman Spiff

Try editing the 'config.json' file inside the "!EntoaroxFramework" mod folder. And, setting gamepatcher to 'false'.
                      Code:
                      "GamePatcher": false,

It's the workaround I use after I came across that greenhouse bug a while back: http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/entoarox-framework.125025/page-8#post-3113375

curi0 likes this.
                      • ebrown22

ebrown22 Void-Bound Voyager

• Libearty

Libearty Void-Bound Voyager

The first log here is only without Entoarox Framework. The game started and was playable, but of course the mods that needed it didn't work. These were MorePets, AdvancedLocationLoader, and FurnitureAnywhere.

The second log is without Entoarox Framework along with those three mods that didn't work.

Thank you.

• MysticTempest

MysticTempest Spaceman Spiff

From what I remember; it's needed for the AdvancedLocationLoader map edits. But, I don't think it's needed otherwise. I haven't had any issues so far disabling it.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

This doesn't seem to be an issue with SMAPI itself. I can reproduce the issue with Entoarox Framework installed, but not without it.

The error happens when the game is closing and SMAPI disposes its resources for shutdown. Specifically:
                            1. the player exits the game;
                            2. SMAPI disposes its resources (including the game instance);
                            3. the game disposes its resources (including the XNA graphics device);
                            4. XNA calls Game1.UnloadContent();
                            5. that calls Game1.content.Unload().
                            Step 5 crashes because Game1.content (an Entoarox.Framework.SmartContentManager instance) has already been disposed by that point. It shouldn't be disposed yet, since the game never disposes Game1.content that I can find. (Even during shutdown, it unloads it without disposing it.)

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

so how in the heavens is it getting disposed??? I know EntoFramework doesnt dispose it either :S

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Hey Entoarox, I just encountered an error after downloading this latest update.
                                I thought it was connected to the new SMAPI 1.11 update, but when going back to the previous patch I noticed the error persisted, and yours is the only mod I've recently updated.

Code:
                                [14:52:19 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the SaveEvents.AfterLoad event:
                                System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
                                   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
                                   at GetDressed.GetDressed.PatchFarmhouseTilesheet(FarmHouse farmhouse) in D:\source\_Stardew\GetDressed\GetDressed\GetDressed.cs:line 351
                                   at GetDressed.GetDressed.SaveEvents_AfterLoad(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\source\_Stardew\GetDressed\GetDressed\GetDressed.cs:line 153
                                   at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.InternalExtensions.SafelyRaisePlainEvent(IMonitor monitor, String name, IEnumerable`1 handlers, Object sender, EventArgs args) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\InternalExtensions.cs:line 54
                                [14:52:19 WARN  SMAPI] an unknown mod used PlayerEvents.LoadedGame, which is deprecated since SMAPI 1.6. This will break in a future version of SMAPI.
                                [14:52:19 WARN  SMAPI] Stardew Notification used PlayerEvents.LoadedGame, which is deprecated since SMAPI 1.6. This will break in a future version of SMAPI.
                                [14:52:19 DEBUG Better Quarry] Number of items spawned: 1
                                [14:52:19 DEBUG Seasonal Immersion] Attempting to update seasonal textures...
                                [14:52:19 DEBUG Seasonal Immersion] Attempting to update seasonal textures...
                                [14:52:19 ERROR SMAPI] An error occured in the overridden draw loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
                                   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
                                   at xTile.Display.XnaDisplayDevice.DrawTile(Tile tile, Location location, Single layerDepth)
                                   at xTile.Layers.Layer.DrawNormal(IDisplayDevice displayDevice, Rectangle mapViewport, Location displayOffset, Int32 pixelZoom)
                                   at xTile.Layers.Layer.Draw(IDisplayDevice displayDevice, Rectangle mapViewport, Location displayOffset, Boolean wrapAround, Int32 pixelZoom)
                                   at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Draw(GameTime gameTime) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 514

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I am working on it, someone on discord has been kind enough to be my testing dummy so I dont have to keep pushing framework updates just to try and fix stuffs >_<

Karmylla likes this.