RELEASED [SMAPI] Entoarox Framework 2.4.0

Makes stardew modding easier!

1. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

2. demonhunter352

demonhunter352 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Heya Entoarox. Hate to say this, but it seems the framework 1.7.1 is causing issues with a few other mods in SDV1.2. Namely, Better Quality More Seeds, Farm Automation Barn Door Automation, Farm Automation Item Collector and OmniFarm. If any of these mods are present with the framework, SDV crashes to desktop upon loading a save file. Logs are in this dropbox folder >HERE<

EDIT: More breakage now. Wasn't doing this yesterday. Apparantly Entoarox Framework throws up an error and crashes to desktop upon loading a save file if I have location files inside Advanced Location Loader (tested with Extended Cellar and Extended Greenhouse). Logs have been added to the dropbox folder linked above. I should also note that the save files used to test this are not advanced enough to have access to the modded locations.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
    • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I cant do anything to fix this because whatever is causing this doesnt actually have anything to do with EntoFramework itself, it just runs into the issue.

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Hey @Entoarox, you're framework found something that resulted in an immediate game shutdown.
        I've been trying to understand what caused it but alas I suck at coding. I was wondering if you could help me out! The shutdown occurs after I try to load a savefile.
        The code in question is
        Code:
        [12:12:54 ERROR SMAPI] Entoarox Framework requested an immediate game shutdown: Fatal error attempting to update player tick propertiesSystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
           at Entoarox.Framework.PlayerHelper.Update(Object s, EventArgs e) in d:\documents\visual studio 2015\Projects\StardewMods\Framework\Internal\PlayerHelper.cs:line 229
        I'll add the full log in case that helps. Thank you!

Attached Files:

• demonhunter352

demonhunter352 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Looks like the same error I reported earlier

Karmylla likes this.
          • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

I just checked it and you're right! Sorry to bother you guys with this, I thought it was something more serious.
            Thank you for the help!

• MysticTempest

MysticTempest Spaceman Spiff

Strangely enough; I'm getting an error similar to Karmylla & Demonhunter352; with one exception. I ONLY get the crash when the Framework is loaded & I try to "Exit to Title".
              If I 'exit to desktop'; it seems to be fine. And, I haven't had any crashes with it in-game while using my mod. Just that 'Exit to Title' part. If I remove the Framework; I can 'Exit to Title' just fine.

I'm playing on Linux 64bit.

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Entoarox: Based on some testing in the 1.2 mod update thread, this error:
                Code:
                Entoarox Framework requested an immediate game shutdown: Fatal error attempting to update player tick propertiesSystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                   at Entoarox.Framework.PlayerHelper.Update(Object s, EventArgs e) in d:\documents\visual studio 2015\Projects\StardewMods\Framework\Internal\PlayerHelper.cs:line 229

...seems to be caused by Advanced Location Loader with submods (reported with Extended cellar and JAC'd Greenhouse). I can't update those since they're not SMAPI mods, so I'm leaving the details here in case it helps. :)

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I know, but the bug isnt in EntoFramework, I think there is a change somewhere in 1.2 that makes the player a lot more likely to be null then it was in 1.11, not including the "return to title" (That *should* have been fixed by the latest version)
                  Unfortunately, I have no clue what is going on that makes it so the bug only happens in certain situations, if you have any clue pathos, I'd love to hear it!

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Entoarox updated Entoarox Framework with a new update entry:

Tons of stuffs!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ladysarajane likes this.
                    • Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

I updated and got a fatal error after leaving my farmhouse, twice.
                      Code:
                      [09:52:09 ERROR SMAPI] An error occured in the overridden draw loop: System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.
                      Object name: 'Texture2D'.
                         at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Helpers.CheckDisposed(Object obj, IntPtr pComPtr)
                         at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.TextureCollection.set_Item(Int32 index, Texture value)
                         at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.RenderBatch(Texture2D texture, SpriteInfo[] sprites, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
                         at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Flush()
                         at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.End()
                         at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Draw(GameTime gameTime) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 911
                      I've uploaded the recent error report.

Attached Files:

• Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Existential Complex

I too experienced a fatal error when leaving my farmhouse. Although I heard the game running, the screen was black.

Attached Files:

• Inkweaver22

Inkweaver22 Phantasmal Quasar

And three for three. I'm just going to go back to the previous version for now. Not sure if you still need my error log thanks to the two above but i'll include it anyway.

Attached Files:

• BrandonPotter0

BrandonPotter0 Big Damn Hero

Broken for me to. ;-; 4 for 4.

• MoonlitBrenya

MoonlitBrenya Existential Complex

not to sound like a broken record.. I played earlier today with previous version, had no problems. I loaded again about 10 minutes ago and the spouse area was jacked up, for a lack of better term (it wasn't displaying the proper textures). I saw that frameworks had updated, so I installed the new version, now I crash upon leaving the house. Going back to previous version. I would post a log, but I didn't get one with the crash, not that I could read fast enough, anyway.

Editing to add, not that it matters, I don't think, but in the previous version, when I went out to see the finagled spouse area, my spouse, Elliot was MIA. And is still since I restored back to the previous version.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
                              • Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

:rofl: Poor Ento...

• MoonlitBrenya

MoonlitBrenya Existential Complex

ikr? I hate bearing bad news.

• BrandonPotter0

To anyone who tried 1.7.2, but dont have 1.7.1 to fall back to, here is an alternate download place. (See attached File)

As soon as a good working version of the framework is online, this file will be taken down.

Attached Files:

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

No worries, that's what the Version History tab is for at the top of the thread. It holds all previous records of the files so that anyone can downgrade if they have to.

Ladysarajane likes this.
                                      • BrandonPotter0

oh neat. I did not know this :D