1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated [Enraged Koala - U8] Kingdom Hearts Compilation Mod 0.0.5d

Stuff from the Kingdom Hearts Universe

1. Dark_Chaos

Dark_Chaos Subatomic Cosmonaut

dude, what I meant is you have the sword backwards, the blade part where the teeth of the key are, they are supposed to be on the other side, they swing the blade wide in front of them from left to right.
    I've played every game in the series so I know what the fuck I'm talking about. The only one I don't understand how it works with the teeth forward is ventus due to him welding his key backhand. So please don't talk to me like I don't know what the fuck I'm saying!

2. Tuesday's Eyebrow

Tuesday's Eyebrow Phantasmal Quasar

First of all, chill. You don't have to be an ass about it. I certainly wasn't, I was showing evidence.
    Second of all, all the sprites have the teeth on the same side, and all of them are facing the player, therefore they are on the correct side.
    Thirdly, I can't make them swing horizontally because this is a 2D game.
    Fourthly, I too have played every game in the series, and the fact that we're arguing about this is very confusing, so please, explain to me what EXACTLY you mean in an objective, calm and considerate manner.
    Fifth, if you can prove to me that what I'm doing is wrong, then I will change it, it's that simple, but I need PROOF, not just complaints. (Which is what I mean by objective)

lazarus78 likes this.
  3. Dark_Chaos

Dark_Chaos Subatomic Cosmonaut

ok I'm sorry. It's just it's been a long day and I get a little aggressive when I'm tired. Sorry about that. but all I'm saying is that for the teeth to be hitting an enemy in a 2-d plain they need to be facing downwards not upwards.

4. rikusorasephiroth

rikusorasephiroth Subatomic Cosmonaut

I believe that's because striking with the teeth would make being both blocked and disarmed easier. With the (longer) teeth facing away, you reduce your opponents chance of catching your weapon and twisting out of your grip.

5. Tuesday's Eyebrow

So, I've been going through my files for the mod today, and I realized that I actually don't particularly care for allot of the sprites that I've made. This got me thinking that maybe I should work on stuff people actually want rather than going through the content systematically. So, to start off, I'm going to try making some vanity clothing. (I don't think I'm gong to make any armor for awhile, because Starbound is constantly getting re-balanced... speaking of which, the keyblades are totally not balanced either, but I'll deal with that at some point in the near-ish future.)

6. Tuesday's Eyebrow

Tuesday's Eyebrow updated [Enraged Koala - U8] Kingdom Hearts Compilation Mod with a new update entry:

Migrating to Steam Workshop

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Kill3r324

Kill3r324 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey i need help... in tabula rasa give me an error of "dream..." what command is it for summon the keyblades?

8. Kill3r324

hey i need help: how to fix this error... Cattura.PNG

9. Kill3r324

hi, i need help with this error: Cattura.PNG

i tryed any method (and i tryed already with commands) but nothing... PLEASE HELP ME!

10. CR207DX

CR207DX Master Chief

hey, don't you read carefully information about this mod? it's says outdated and for beta versions, so, you should remove this mod out of your starbound game right now, you might wait for 10-3yrs for him to inprove it into new versions

11. JhudielTheOne

JhudielTheOne Void-Bound Voyager

STARTUP ERROR!!! NEED HELP