1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated [Enraged Koala - U8] Kingdom Hearts Compilation Mod 0.0.5d

Stuff from the Kingdom Hearts Universe

1. Tuesday's Eyebrow

Tuesday's Eyebrow Phantasmal Quasar

As requested by user Flare2, I tried my hand at the Zero•One Keyblade.
    [​IMG]
    I'm not very impressed with how it turned out...But it highlights my main issue with making sprites for Starbound quite well. Starbound's weapon sprites are on an angle of about 11-15 degrees, making it very difficult to make things look straight.

If you guys want to play Starbound with a weapon that looks like this, then I'll put in the extra effort to make a ".sword", keychain ".item", and a ".recipe" for it. Or, if I don't decide to do that, you can do it yourself, as the sprite will stay in the archive for all of time, if for no other reason than to be an example of my woes creating this mod. I'll be back with another progress update within the next week or so. If it's mid-November and I still haven't posted, feel free to send me motivational and/or angry messages... preferably the former. :rofl:

2. Tuesday's Eyebrow

Update Preview
    [​IMG]
    [DOUBLEPOST=1415266268][/DOUBLEPOST]So, I decided to take a break from making Keyblades to focus on more minor items because I'm getting pretty burned out. I found something really cool as well on my way over to write this down. There's another mod that adds Tech that can only be used with certain weapons. [link here] This REALLY makes me want to figure out how to add abilities like Ragnarok and Zantetsuken to this mod in the form of Tech, though, I may have to make a really clever system for this whole keyblade-keychain thing so that the keyblade is the item, but the keychain is equiped to it, changing the sprite and projectile information. If I can figure that out, I'll definitely try my hand at this weapon tech thing, but for now, expect potions. OH and I'll make sure to finish the keychains, add those last few keyblades from KHFM and update the resource beforehand.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
  3. Tuesday's Eyebrow

I'm just testing the last of this next update now. Expect an update soon.

4. Tuesday's Eyebrow

TuesdaysEyebrow updated Kingdom Hearts Compilation Mod with a new update entry:

Finished KHFM's Keyblades.

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

The new version has a Crashing bug.

Check if you zipped it right.

Just test the new version.

Why? Because the new version crashed on me.

6. Tuesday's Eyebrow

I wasn't able to find anything on my end. Tell me what version of Starbound you were using, describe what you were doing and what happened, and your .log would be helpful as well. If this ever happens again, just follow that same procedure, that way we both don't have to wait for replies for fixes to happen.

7. Presios Saiyan

Enraged Koala, But I think you Zipped the files or had a Game-Crashing Bug.

8. Tuesday's Eyebrow

I'm confused. are you asking me if the file is zipped? If so, yes is is zipped .rar is just the default of my software. if not, I have no idea what you're saying. Sorry :(

9. Tuesday's Eyebrow

TuesdaysEyebrow updated Kingdom Hearts Compilation Mod with a new update entry:

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Keyblades

10. Presios Saiyan

What version in this mod is?

( I don't use nightly.)

11. Tuesday's Eyebrow

Direct from my main menu screen:
    Beta V. Enraged Koala - Update 8, protocol: 643
    Assets: Enraged Koala 20140424, Digest: <2bf95bf6>

12. Presios Saiyan

Yep, And i saw on my first Log was a heck load of errors. The older version i use from your mod: Didn't have any problems with it.

13. Tuesday's Eyebrow

Wait, is the new version not working? or were you talking about the old version?

14. Presios Saiyan

The old version works, For some reason: The new one never works. I looked into my starbound log, And so many errors from your mod. The other errors are false, Maybe it was your mod.

15. Tuesday's Eyebrow

... Okay, attach your log. I'll see what I can do.

16. Tuesday's Eyebrow

TuesdaysEyebrow updated [Enraged Koala - U8] Kingdom Hearts Compilation Mod with a new update entry:

KHII FM Disney-Themed Keyblades

17. Tuesday's Eyebrow

Sorry for the lack of updates as of late. I've been distracted by Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix for awhile now, and will probably continue to be for quite some time. Then there's all the crap that came up, like any other person's life. Hopefully I can get the motivation to continue working on this soon... I'm just very discouraged at the moment. There's so much to do, and not allot of expertise or man-power to work with. I'm just not all that good with code, so whatever I make will continue to be a copy of other people's work with a different sprite over the top.

18. Tuesday's Eyebrow

TuesdaysEyebrow updated [Enraged Koala - U8] Kingdom Hearts Compilation Mod with a new update entry:

VennusBear Retuns!!!

19. Tuesday's Eyebrow

Stable has been updated, so it's back to work with me. Time to roll out some goodness... This next phase of development will definitely challenge my coding skills, so it may take awhile. First thing I need to do is check if it runs on stable and if not, start patching, so you might see that soon. Anywho. That's all for now.

20. Davidsawr

Davidsawr Subatomic Cosmonaut

Update for Upbeat Giraffe pls This mod is awesome and is the only thing missing from my heavily modded Starbound game