1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated [Enraged Koala - U8] Kingdom Hearts Compilation Mod 0.0.5d

Stuff from the Kingdom Hearts Universe

1. Tuesday's Eyebrow

Tuesday's Eyebrow Phantasmal Quasar

TuesdaysEyebrow submitted a new mod:

Kingdom Hearts Compilation Beta Announcement! - Stuff from the Kingdom Hearts Universe

Read more about this mod...

2. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

Dear owner,

You forgotten:

Part 9: Bosses!

There. But i am waiting for this mod to be finished so...Keep it up!

3. Tuesday's Eyebrow

Man, if I could pull that off, this would be the most epic mod ever. But this is my first mod so, expect lots of failures. But, I have allot of free time, so progress should be steady, if slow.

Presios Saiyan likes this.
  4. Presios Saiyan

P.S I am a fan of KH Final Mix. ( I played it on the 1.5 HD Remix) Though i liked it, But it added a lot of challange.

Also make copmplatibillity with Fracin Flora!

Because Shadow planets, Why not?

5. Tuesday's Eyebrow

I can certainly try. But I have to get to the point were I have enough content for there to be incompatibilities first ;)
    I'm still working on Keyblade sprites from the first game. getting the shape right while keeping with starbound's conventions is actually allot harder than you'd think. I'm rather proud of my Kingdom Key and Keyblade of Heart, but some of them look utterly terrible, for example, Metal Chocobo, which looks like a dithered blob.[DOUBLEPOST=1413394827][/DOUBLEPOST]
    My Work So Far
    So, I've completed about half of the Keyblades from the first Kingdom Hearts. Unfortunately I'm still missing most of the Disney worlds' keyblades as well as Oathkeeper, Oblivion and Ultima (which are all being really dumb). So I thought I'd show you how they look and see if anyone has any suggestions.

[​IMG]
    If you're wondering why they don't have keychains, it's because they would look really dumb in-game because they'd be static. (Meaning that they wouldn't move/obey gravity)​

I'd also really appreciate it if anyone else could try their hand at this, as it's just me working in this and I'm not very confident with my abilities yet. If you let me use your art, you will definitely get all the credit for your work, and a special thank you. With that said, I'll be heading off to work in about three hours, so you probably wont get any more progress updates today.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
  6. Presios Saiyan

By the way. Each keyblade must be in tier. This helps to keep in balance of damage.

Tier 1: Kingdom Key, Starter Keyblades etc.

Tier 2:

Tier 3:

Tier 4:

Also, In Shadow planets, If you had Frackin Flora, A type of Ore called Dark ore will appear on Shadow planets or Penubrite planets. Heartless can appear in The night of every planet or Shadow planets and Penubrite planets. ( I am not sure but It's the owner of this mod to decide if Incompallities were present. but in the future, Hopefully there is might be a patch.)

And Hope this mod can grow because, Keeping an eye on it!

7. Tuesday's Eyebrow

Progress Update
    I've finished the art for a few more Keyblades (Including Soul Eater and Way Unto Dawn/Way to the Dawn). I'm stuck on Three Wishes, and therefore have made little progress with Pumpkinhead, Wishing Star, Crab Claw or Fairy Harp. I also decided to redo Lady Luck, because it looks like crap. I'm going to be working on the recurring Keyblades for a bit, like Oathkeeper and Oblivion. Not sure what to do with Ultima though, as it has that really detailed filigree that can't be replicated in the scale Starbound displays in.

8. syjsxxjy

syjsxxjy Void-Bound Voyager

wow,i like this idea!

9. Tuesday's Eyebrow

Thanks! Work is slow, but as long as I keep working, the progress is steady.[DOUBLEPOST=1413935045][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Progress Update
    I have completed the art for the following:
    Bond of Flame
    Two Become One (Serendipitous Duo in the Japanese version)
    Fenrir (Including a version without the notches for tumblers)
    Sleeping Lion

And, because I really want to set up a keychain system, I shrank and rotated raw images of the following to paint over later:
    Destiny's Embrace
    Fatal Crest
    Guardian Soul
    Gullwing
    Starseeker
    Winner's Proof

Anywho, I might release the first version with those ripped images, but hopefully I'll have the motivation to make them look more like Starbound. And if I do release it with those ripped images, I'll make sure to make my own for the next update.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
  10. Tuesday's Eyebrow

I've got three different versions of Starseeker, and I want to know which one you like the best
    starseeker comparison.png
    On the left is the ripped one, the middle was made with the gradient tool and the left one is the middle one with an outline.

Edit: Also, if you have any suggestions to improve upon one, let me know.​

11. Sand Hound

Sand Hound Void-Bound Voyager

I feel like an idiot for asking but since I use the tapatalk app for the forums I rely on posts to say. Does this run on the latest koala update?

12. Tuesday's Eyebrow

Unfortunately, there's nothing to run at the moment, as it's just a bunch of PNG files. I'm working to try and find a way to implement a keychain system, but I'm greatly restricted by how starbound works right now. If you guys want, I can quickly throw together some .sword and .recipe files so it's playable, but they'll basically be re skins of the weapons already in the game.[DOUBLEPOST=1414362354][/DOUBLEPOST]I THINK I FIGURED IT OUT!!! The Keychain thing that is.
    Basically, to get two outputs in a recipe, you have to turn the output into a place-able item that will drop two upon being broken, kinda like how crops work.
    So for now, to get the dream sword back to put a different keychain on your keyblade you have to turn it into furniture, which means you can put together your own keyblade graveyard... Anywho, I'll need to do the following:

Keychain Icons (Shouldn't be too hard)
    Keychain items (pretty generic)
    Keyblade "furniture" objects (I'll need to datamine to learn how to make these)

I'll keep you guys posted.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
  13. Sand Hound

Sand Hound Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for letting me/us know! I'm psyched at the concept of this so I'm gonna keep my eye on this c:

14. Tuesday's Eyebrow

PROGRESS UPDATE!!!
    So, I've been working hard to get stuff working; adding art, recipes, new items etc. Right now, things are in a testing phase, I'll fix whatever is bound to be broken, add some more stuff, and test again. For now, I have the keychains and recipes to craft the keyblades with said keychains, but I don't have legitimate keychain recipes yet, look out for that progress update soon. Oh, and I have the xblade... man, that was a beast to work on. still, I had fun.
    Anywho, I'll be back as soon as I have everything working correctly.

15. Tuesday's Eyebrow

First release! For now, you need tabula rasa, but I'll fix this soon.

16. Tuesday's Eyebrow

TuesdaysEyebrow updated Kingdom Hearts Compilation Mod with a new update entry:

Keyblade Beta!

Read the rest of this update entry...

17. Presios Saiyan

Bug:

Your mod has a game crasjing bug when you start up starbound.

Would you fix it? I think that is a typo.

18. Tuesday's Eyebrow

What version of Starbound? It doesn't work with the nightly builds, and probably never will, as that is changing, as to its name, nightly. Also, if it's not the nightly build, could you send me your crashlog? That way I can find out what the problem is. It works fine on my end, so it might be a compatibility issue, but it shouldn't be, since everything is new.

Edit: Found it. Looks like my archive had different files than the folder I'm working from. I'm deleting the old one and re-zipping it. Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  19. Tuesday's Eyebrow

20. Tuesday's Eyebrow

Progress report:

I've been working for twelve hours straight, and this is what I have to show for it:

Finished sprites for:
    Buster Sword
    Fusion Sword
    Masamune
    Crabclaw
    Fairy Harp
    Lady Luck
    Pumpkin Head
    Three Wishes
    Wishing Star

Made .swords of:
    Buster Sword (0.75 second use time with 900 power / 1200 DPS)
    Fusion Sword (1 second use time with 1800 power / 1800 DPS.)
    Masamune (2.75-second use time with 2747.25 power / 999 DPS.)
    Masamune+ (0.5-second use time with 999.5 power / 1999 DPS.)
    One Winged Angel (2-second use time with 1600 power / 800 DPS.)
    Crabclaw
    Divine Rose
    Fairy Harp
    Jungle King
    Lady Luck
    Olympia
    Pumpkin Head
    Three Wishes
    Wishing Star

Made .projectiles for:
    Masamune (Had to make the default swoosh and it's collision polygon longer.)
    One Winged Angel (Tinted purple with a flame-like tint on the outside edge.)
    Crabclaw
    Divine Rose
    Fairy Harp
    Jungle King
    Lady Luck
    Olympia
    Pumpkin Head
    Three Wishes

Made Keychains for:
    One-Winged Angel
    Crabclaw
    Divine Rose