1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Enhanced Storage 6.0.4

A quality of life mod which improves the whole storage system of Starbound.

1. Mogipoki

Mogipoki Void-Bound Voyager

Does this mod support the Item Broadcaster+Hyper beacon mod? Thanks.

2. NeoVanAlemania

NeoVanAlemania Space Kumquat

Yep, you can use both mods without any issues.

Mogipoki likes this.
  3. 5tern

5tern Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Its a very good mod. Must have with Frakin universe, Frakin races.
    Wish to tell you some ideas to realize in future updates

1. Basic capacity of chests/lockers is increased too much(x2 rate or more instead of original game).
    I would have left the capacity of chests/lockers in original size (leave increased capacity to Hoarder addon), with the ability to increase in storage manipulator,
    but not more than 2-3 steps(9 -> 12 -> 16, 16 -> 24 -> 32 etc)
    Further upgrade (for more than 2-3 steps) requires upgrade container (minifridge -> fridge, smallbox -> box -> bigbox, etc)
    for ballance (player could not make minifridge with capacity of 300 slots)

2. As well as you realized impossibility to store any other items exept liquids to the liquid tanks,
    wish you to realize impossibility to store in bookshelf/bookcase any other items exept codexes/scrolls/blueprints (player could not store in bookshelf grenade launcher... or 1000 tiles of cobblestone)
    And in a fridge possible store only food/bio ingridients(meat, leather, claws, pelt)/reagents from lab/medical/injectors
    Safe can store only voxels/Bars(gold/silver)/diamonds/blueprints/codexes, but no ores, no tiles, no furniture
    Add weapon safe with password/passcode/key access for weapons
    ... and so on

3. Wish you to realize possibility to close chests with key (unique item) (hightech lockers with card-key) that puts into invertory, so if you have not this key - you cannot open this chest/locker. Weapon safe for example.
    Or may it will be digital passcode input to open a container...

4. Wish you to realize bugfix ("Do not use quick stack button with multiple players at the same time to avoid item loss") if its not realized yet (improved containers mod havent such problem)

Big thanks to author and good luck

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  4. NeoVanAlemania

Thanks for your feedback 5tern!

1. I don't have planned to change the container spaces. I'm fine with the current build.
    2. Maybe in a future update.
    3. I'm not sure if this setting is possible yet.
    4. This is not really a bug, its more problem which is caused by the Starbound mechanics. And just for your information, this is definitely present in Improved Containers too. I tested this with both mods.

5. Mogipoki

Mogipoki Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, I crafted the Pet storage cupboard...but I don't know how to use it. How do I store the capture pods? o.o

6. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

You place filled capture pods in the smaller boxes in the GUI, and the creature will show up in the larger box behind it.

7. JoshHarrisJones

JoshHarrisJones Void-Bound Voyager

Hello :) I was just wondering whether this mod could be conflicting with the ‘Trading Cards’ mod, I think Enhanced Storage was the only mod I added recently and the card drops seem to have stopped (hours of gameplay and no drops)?

8. NeoVanAlemania

Hello JoshHarrisJones,

I checked the treasure pools again and I can say that both mods work fine together. Both just add some entries to the treasure pools and both changes are active without any issues. Maybe you are using other mods which changing the treasure pools and could conflict with Trading Cards?

9. Cross Czech

Cross Czech Phantasmal Quasar

I have sent a personal message to NeoVanAlemania requesting permissions regarding mod compilation inclusion and/or alterations regarding this mod. If that was not the appropriate means of request, please reply to me here.

Sincerely
    CrossCzech2

10. Gearzoid II

Gearzoid II Big Damn Hero

It says in the OP you can use it in your compilation so don't bug the author about it

11. Cross Czech

Yes. I saw the mod permissions specified in the overview. However, our server has special circumstances, and it never hurts to ask. I typically send a PM along with this explaining the situation. In most cases, the authors understand and are willing to work with us.

Gearzoid II likes this.
  12. NeoVanAlemania

I think it's time to calm down a bit. If anyone have any questions about this mod just ask me, I'll try to help as much as possible.
    @Cross Czech: I saw your pm and answered already. ;)

Gearzoid II likes this.
  13. Cross Czech

Thank you Neo. Much appreciated.

14. Gearzoid II

Sorry if I was being too bothersome myself. I just am wary of people asking for permissions and then being rude back if no was the answer or distributing the mod (or modpack) for money as this has happened with Avali Triage and Frackin Universe so I am alert when things like this come up.

15. Cross Czech

It's all good, Gear. I appreciate vigilance. And I do try to be polite. Rudeness accomplishes nothing. Also, Ya, I've seen what's happened to Sayter over on FU. Ridiculous. Didn't know about Avali.

Gearzoid II likes this.
  16. NeoVanAlemania

What happened to the Avali or FrackinUniverse mod?

17. Gearzoid II

Avali Triages creator Fevix was approached by someone who wanted to translate the mod to Russian. Fevix said no and the person was very rude back and said he would translate the mod into Russian anyways. So to deal with that, Fevix told everyone else that if they found him, they should not troll or harass him so as to stay away from him. And with Frackin Universe, Someone told Sayter that a person had translated the mod to Chinese and is selling it for cash. Sayter was very angry about that but i'm not sure what he'll do to stop it.

18. NeoVanAlemania

Oh my that sounds horrible!

19. Gearzoid II

It sure is. So I try to look out for these kinds of things to protect mods from possible trouble now that iv'e seen what can happen.

20. JoshHarrisJones

JoshHarrisJones Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, sorry for such a delayed reply! Cards suddenly started dropping again so I have no idea what was happening ha ha :D Thanks for replying anyway though :)