1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Enhanced Storage 6.0.4

A quality of life mod which improves the whole storage system of Starbound.

1. NeHoMaR

NeHoMaR Poptop Tamer

I suppose you have the same problem i have, trying to find something in millions of items, I wonder if that search box in the crafting stations can be inserted in any way on chests/containers.

2. lammaer

lammaer Intergalactic Tourist

Indeed I have... I'm playing with FrackinUniverse mod, and that bloated the amount of crafting materials through the roof... but I'm happy with the name based sorting, that made my life much easier (in case of materials rarity based sorting is pointless imo)
    Just thinking to make a "patch" for the mod to give different kind of sorting options - but need to find out how to make an addon to a mod "officially".

3. NeoVanAlemania

NeoVanAlemania Space Kumquat

NeoVanAlemania updated Enhanced Storage with a new update entry:

Terramart Shipments improvement

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. NeoVanAlemania

Added new shipment object

5. FIowey

FIowey Subatomic Cosmonaut

There's a bug with your shipment, when you put multiple things it only list and gives you pixel for the last item placed, doesn't stack the price of all

6. Aldarion80

Aldarion80 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This server has an error when I go into a server that has the mod, look at the log.

[18: 00: 14.052] [Error] Exception caught in main-loop client
    (EOFException) Failed to read full buffer in readFull, eof reached.
    [0] 7ff743e43223 Star :: captureStack
    [1] 7ff743e41fae StarException Star :: :: StarException
    [2] 7ff743dc58ab EOFException Star :: :: EOFException
    [3] 7ff743dd049b IODevice Star :: :: readFull
    [4] 7ff743dca563 DataStream Star :: :: readVlqI
    [5] 7ff743dca50e DataStream Star :: :: readVlqI
    [6] 7ff74405b631 Star :: NetElementIntegral <__ int64> :: readData
    [7] 7ff743e1b633 Star :: NetElementBasicField <unsigned __int64> :: NETLOAD
    [8] 7ff743e1bbac NetElementGroup Star :: :: NETLOAD
    [9] 7ff743e1c1be NetElementSyncGroup Star :: :: NETLOAD
    [10] 7ff743eef681 Star :: NetElementTop <Star :: NetElementCallbackGroup> :: readNetState
    [11] 7ff7440a56a2 Star :: Object :: readNetState
    [12] WorldClient 7ff7442fcdfb Star :: :: handleIncomingPackets
    [13] Star 7ff74428171a UniverseClient :: :: handlePackets
    [14] 7ff744282a71 UniverseClient Star :: :: update
    [15] Star 7ff743d8d847 ClientApplication :: :: updateRunning
    [16] 7ff743d8c12f ClientApplication Star :: :: update
    [17] 7ff7444ccd41 SdlPlatform Star :: :: run
    [18] Star 7ff7444ccefd :: runMainApplication
    [19] 7ff743d8f246 WinMain
    [20] 7ff7446ade13 __scrt_common_main_seh
    [21] 7ffa787c8364 BaseThreadInitThunk
    [22] 7ffa7a9e5e91 RtlUserThreadStart

7. NeoVanAlemania

It's a known bug, reported in Steam Workshop. I'll push an update to fix that.

@Aldarion80: This part of your log does not help that much, I need the whole log.

8. NeoVanAlemania

9. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

I found a bug with the quick-move function (i.e. the one that allows you to move large numbers of things into a container that holds that thing) in regards to ES blueprints. When I tried to use it to move a blueprint (say, "Rusty crate") into a container that had that same blueprint, the blueprint just disappeared instead of being moved.

It doesn't seem to affect vanilla non-stackable items like pickaxes, and works just fine on stackables. It's just blueprints (possibly ES blueprints) that are erased when moving.

Hope you can work this out. It's not game-breaking, but still.

10. Jawick

Jawick Seal Broken

the enhanced shipment station is fantatsic by the way!

11. Jake_Kulp

Jake_Kulp Big Damn Hero

Looking forward to update. There is a conflict with the spawning of the mysterious trader on the outpost for V1.2. Thanks for the great work so far!

12. Raikuen

Raikuen Big Damn Hero

Useful mod definitely with Frackin Universe. However there's a small issue, the Frackin Universe wall storage doesn't work with it, no sorting or quick stack options in there. The gene storage and food locker do work.

13. NeoVanAlemania

Bug fixes

14. Teioh

Teioh Big Damn Hero

**Old**

This is the problem I am getting in a game when using this mod. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing the same problem. Could it be because I'm using a huge storage or is it the scripting error...? (Not sure why I'm getting this error...?)

"Exception caught in client main-loop (widgetparserexception) failed to find callback named: keepContent"

**Edit**

Works fine as intended. It conflicts with storage mods in steam workshop that have identical function.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  15. NeoVanAlemania

Note: There is a known issue with smashed containers which will be dropped twice, caused by the latest SB-update 1.2.
    Currently I don't have any solution to fix this but I hope I can find one soon! Thanks for your patience.

16. NeoVanAlemania

17. MiuZX

MiuZX Orbital Explorer

hello, I noticed a bug with the mod about the fragment cores that supposed to drop the mini boss under the mine, when I install the mod he don't drop it, I play with FU but the bug also appear when Im not using it so I tried removing the mod and the fragment core problem was solved so I'm sure that is this mod the cause of the problem, please check this

18. NeoVanAlemania

Thanks for your report, I'll take a look at this.
    Which mini boss do you mean exactly?

19. Legogod

Legogod Cosmic Narwhal

Probably referring to the Mama Poptop in the starter planet mine. Vanilla code looks like it runs adultpoptopTreasure alongside the 20 core fragment drop so adding the blueprint box to both mother and adult could be the cause. Will test this theory shortly.

EDIT: Can confirm. Core fragments are not dropping with this mod. Removing motherpoptopTreasure from the patch is working.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  20. NeoVanAlemania

Oh, thank you. I'll fix this. ;)