1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Enhanced Body Shape EBS 1.0.5 & EEBS 1.0.4

A boost to the bust.

1. whereaminow51

whereaminow51 Void-Bound Voyager

I have a question? Is this only for the PC player or is this also for other NPC characters of the races it modifies?

2. Word on the Wind

Word on the Wind Former Staff

PCs and NPCs draw from the same race and equipment assets. As such, it will have an effect on all women in the game, barring mod-added specie.

3. whereaminow51

One last question. This is still being worked on? I mean it has not died yet?

4. Word on the Wind

We're still updating it as need be, so no it's not dead. I am curious as to what you think we could be working on. Does it not seem rather complete in it's current form?

5. whereaminow51

I don't suppose you could alter the venis statue also, maybe the Hytol painting ^^

6. WildPL

WildPL Void-Bound Voyager

Hello

I've run into a problem and I'm not sure if this is something from compatibility with other mods or just a bug, so:

The sprite of my human (and only human) looks like vanilla, yet all of her clothing is E/EBS, I've reinstalled the mod a few times and I don't have any body mods except Anime Eyes, but if I remember correctly removing them didn't change anything, plus I have a shitton of hair mods.

Did anyone ran into the same problem?

Screenshot with EEBS for the best visibility of it: 20161023210559_1.jpg

Edit: This isn't a character I play, I created a new one to show my point

7. Word on the Wind

Some questions.

1. Can you verify the human femalebody.png file in your mods folder is the EEBS femalebody.png fine?
    2. Does the other mod do anything that interacts with the human femalebody.png file?
    3. Does EEBS work fine when you don't have the other mod active?

8. Guto.Kun

Guto.Kun Yeah, You!

I LOVE THIS MOD! Please update it to the oficial starbound workshop on Steam TuT thank you for this good work!

9. WildPL

WildPL Void-Bound Voyager

Okay

1. Yes, femalebody is in my E/EBS folder
    2. I don't posses any mods that change how the character looks like, I've removed Anime Eyes, but nothing changed. Whatever, I'll have to live with that...
    3. This would be very difficult to check, because except E/EBS I also run 120+ mods, mostly from Steam. Recently I had to get rid of the most of my libary, because of compatibility and reinstall usable mods, but with near to no mods it still didn't work :(

10. maxeriot

maxeriot Void-Bound Voyager

Please create one version of this mod for cutebount PLEASE

11. Word on the Wind

12. Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs Pangalactic Porcupine

So... does this is any way need to be made 1.21 compatible?

13. whereaminow51

Will you be updating the Christmas costumes and stuff with this mod also?

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  14. Itakkao

Itakkao Big Damn Hero

Hello,

don't know if you guys mind but i think a guy on Nexus is using your mod for a nude mod. I'am not sure but a quick check on the armor textures seem to be your EBS mod. I ask him for clarification but someone delete my posts.

Mod: Nudity Enhanced by 10Ahtyt

Sorry if your aware ^^

15. Word on the Wind

I'll look into it. Thank you.

16. dechopyre

dechopyre Space Hobo

Is there any way to alter this mod so that only your character has an enhanced body? I've altered it enough so that only the armor I want is able to alter my body, but it's not quite satisfying. Maybe there's some kind of standalone craftable I could get?

(o3o also on a side-nitpick, there's noh booty.)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  17. Word on the Wind

There is not without doing a bunch of code-jockeying that we don't want to do.

18. Senpai Deviljo

Senpai Deviljo Cosmic Narwhal

What i do is use a custom race for the body part but if it comes to armor i would choose the special ones without set race tiers.

19. whereaminow51

Will this mod be compatible with the New stuff in the upcoming patches/reworks and etc, that is on their main site blog?

20. TheFriskyFolfingo

TheFriskyFolfingo Void-Bound Voyager

I agree with your side nitpick, but in order for the CHARACTER to have the Enhanced Body, it might actually have to be integrated into the race. Like, the actual CHARACTER has the E.B. and not the armor? I remember it being that way pre-release...