1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Enhanced Body Shape EBS 1.0.5 & EEBS 1.0.4

A boost to the bust.

1. Sean10M

Sean10M Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah I figured something like that would be needed. Still you never know maybe one day some crazy nut of a modder will go to that extent. Either to fulfil such an absurd goal or just with the intention of excessively outclassing you.

But yeah. Conclusion is that it is possible but very unlikely to ever be created due to its ludicrous complexity.

2. Asenkah

Asenkah Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for continuing to support this for 1.0 its much appreciated. :nuruhappy:

3. Word on the Wind

Word on the Wind Former Staff

I'm glad to do so, and I'd like to think SpaceKGreen is as well.

4. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

Love this mod. Almost wish there was an extension of it for Frackin' Universe. So many more armors tho. >_<

5. Word on the Wind

Little surprised you don't have it linked in your signature.

6. SpaceKGreen

SpaceKGreen Existential Complex

...I've made a few unofficial EBS patches for myself, with some of the mods I used in the past, and I have one I made for Frackin' Universe. It's not TOO outdated, I think, and I was contemplating about updating/reinstalling it. It's only EBS, though.

I'm not too sure about doing official EBS/EEBS patches for some of the bigger mods, like Frackin' Universe. As much as I like working with little sprites, there's only so much I can take in a single sitting. Any such projects would end up being a low-priority, put-it-on-the-back-burner-and-stir-every-few-days kind of thing. Especially with Frackin' Universe because I doubt I could keep up with it. :p

7. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

Yeah, Sayter and Renbear go all in on keeping it updated. As far as it being only EBS, I have no issues with that. Only use the EBS part for now anyways. They did add quite a few more armors before 1.0 released. Not sure how many have duplicates.

8. Zombielogic101

Zombielogic101 Phantasmal Quasar

will ya be putting this mod up on the steam workshop?

9. SpaceKGreen

Welp. -link removed- I'm pretty sure I got everything...

EDIT: Whoops, scratch that. Definitely missed some things.

EDIT 2: So I missed an S in a folder name. It's supposed to be "items/armors", not "items/armor". :p

HERE'S a Frackin' EBS thing. Requires Frackin' Universe and EBS.

I have the strangest feeling of impending doom...

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
    WildPL likes this.
  10. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

Seems to be running well so far, tried a couple I had on one of my characters. I'll post anything I find that doesn't fit.

11. MrTobyVee

MrTobyVee Space Spelunker

Hoping this mod reaches an update or hits the Steam Workshop.

12. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

It's updated for 1.0, and the post above my last is an addition for Frackin' Universe.

13. Word on the Wind

14. demonix

demonix Subatomic Cosmonaut

hum the mod makes my game crashes... i have lots of moded species (fenerox,avali,greckan...) and fracking universe, with a few new vehicles, is it normal ?

15. demonix

demonix Subatomic Cosmonaut

ok thanks for the link so fracking universe adds armors, glad to know it x)

16. Koh

Koh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hahaha Just saw this! I'm not into big boobs, but this is hilarious! It would be funny see a random crew member with big boobs. Does this Mod adds random big boobs to the NPCs or all females get that body shape?

17. SpaceKGreen

The mod affects all females and female clothing. At least, all the vanilla females and female clothing. (Not including special NPCs like Nuru.)

18. Sean10M

Sean10M Pangalactic Porcupine

Yep. To make it an optional choice would be an insanely complex endeavour.

19. Prov

Prov Void-Bound Voyager

The impending doom you feel is you opening the frackin universe can of worms.

Because you know the next question will be
    "Can you update this to work with FrackinRaces?"

20. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

No need to with FrackinRaces, it just affects sprites. While FrackinRaces just affects bonus racial stats. I don't use FR just yet, just FU atm.