1. Note: Nightly builds are not officially supported and things that appear broken might actually just be broken with no way of fixing it, but community members may still be willing to assist you with common problems.

Closed Engineer and Mechanic Oversights

Discussion in 'Nightly Builds Support' started by LaughingAlex, Jul 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaughingAlex

LaughingAlex Ketchup Robot

Basically, the Engineer that I hired reduced my fuel cost to only 1% eventually. He has no limits on how far he can reduce the cost of moving from planet to planet, making fuel a complete non factor. This was on the nightly build(although I had to switch to unstable for a few days on the same character).

When I had a mechanic in the unstable build increase my fuel reserves so much it looped and I went from having nearly 4000 fuel in the tank to only 1000, losing all the fuel I'd gathered.

There needs to be a set limit on how far they reduce the fuel costs/increase fuel tank size. Like increase the size of the tank to say double or triple capacity and reduce the fuel cost of jumping to maybe 50% of the original usage.

Warget likes this.
  2. Noir Korrane

Noir Korrane Pangalactic Porcupine

I did not realise that, but you pretty much explained the issue i've been having. I have 2 mechanics yet some how i have never gone above 1500 fuel capacity, and it somehow kept getting LOWER.

i think the looping back to 1000 is the issue for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.