1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Enemies die offscreen in 1.3

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Epicduck122, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Epicduck122

Epicduck122 Void-Bound Voyager

So 1.3 has been out and I got on Starbound, gaping at the new features as always. Then I noticed something odd. There were no enemies, but there was plant matter and pixels on the ground. So I started paying attention to see enemies were spawning and getting killed as soon as they spawn in! Anybody kbow a remedy to this? I already tried viewing the inregrity of my files.

2. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

You have a mod causing it.

[​IMG]

given you didn't post your log, cant tell you much more beyond that.

3. Epicduck122

Epicduck122 Void-Bound Voyager

Best response ive ever gotten

4. leracos

leracos Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yes, it is a mod. I helped out another player with this. You either have a mod that didn't update for compatibility, or a mod you have is conflicting with another one you have. Your only solution at this point is to wipe your mods to vanilla status, then start adding them one by one. This is most relevant if you use FU. Install it first and proceed from there if you do. Keep in mind, as stated by the creator, FU is a *one way mod*. Removing it dictates creating a new character entirely, so you will need to backup your existing player folder and place it elsewhere until you solve the problem.