End Tier Space Encounter: The Dark Star

Discussion in 'Planets and Environments' started by Merithor, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Merithor

Merithor Pangalactic Porcupine

So, getting to the highest tier possible is not much of an issue (a bit of a grind on the Interface/Proton/Nano item). But looking at the latest tier mech parts, 4 is the highest on Damage, but mech body, legs, and boosters can have an offset to a 5/3... So what about a highest tier where everything is max stat?

The Dark Star system!

Unlike other systems, this one is only for Space Encounters.
    You encounter nearly everything you do now, but includes 3 new encounters and the last tier item (oh my more grind.. But it should be worth it). (except one of them is moon like so you don't need your mech)
    As soon as you finish an Encounter, it is replaced with a new one, and Friendly Ships come out the least (why would you set course to a star almost made of destruction?). Enemies will have a low chance to dropping Dark Matter but will have a higher chance then previous for Nano Recipticals.

Tiered Crafting Material: Dark Matter , all instances
    I'm not good on thinking of what should be mech parts. So how 'bout Dr. Akaggy upgrading previous parts with the Dark Matter. So EVERYTHING can be used on the highest levels. I loved my missile spam that lead me through Extreme Stars, why not give everything a boost?

Anomaly addition: Dark Erchion Excavation. You'll see horrors similar to that of the Lunar Mission, but phasing in and out. They can be killed, but they don't stay dead. They come in 3 variants, the spewer version, ones with weapons, but the third one is a kamakazi style, with shrapnel similar to the Erchius Eye unique weapons Secondary. Set inside a Space Station.
    Has upward to 12 lootable crates.

Spectral Asteroid: Unique to the Dark Star. A giant asteroid to mine out for all ores possible. They will be named via "Aegis" Spectral Asteroid to dictate the enmass ores there are. But here's the kicker. Just like a moon, the more Ore you have, the more dangerous things are, except it's constant spawning of enemies (flying, phasing), that CAN be killed, but after 200 ores, SAIL will warn you to warp immediately before you explode, yes. boom.

The Dread Zone: Ooh nelly, if you want to earn parts fast but have increased threat? Here you go. This special zone in the center (will always be there, will help reset the other encounters) has all Robot enemies (plus a new boss type with similar Experimental Tech weapons) just all out guns ablaze. There is a 7 enemy limit spawn to keep the area unclustered. Defeating one of the enemies will have a 3 second delay on spawning the next enemy.
    Has a unique Background of that similar to a Black hole with a red ring. SAIL's comment to enterring would be: "Incomprehensible threat detected, destruction imminent. Great place for parts, not so for a chat."