1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Elithian Races Mod - A Starbound Expansion 2.3.10

A Starbound expansion mod which adds multiple new races and additional content

1. hystercia

hystercia Void-Bound Voyager

So sorry for the late reply! The game would actually crash before it would even show the title screen, and the log was taken after it happened.

2. FireFangs

FireFangs Cosmic Narwhal

I have returned, hearing the call of the legendary weapons!

Gearzoid II likes this.
  3. Aegonian

Aegonian Weight of the Sky

Hmm, in that case, we'll have to find a way to fox it without the log, as it won't provide us with any details on what is happening... Could you try uninstalling all mods (Elithian Races and xBawks Character Creator Extender), then launching the game again? If you still encounter a crash, there's likely an issue with your local Starbound installation, and reinstalling would be the best course of action. If uninstalling the mods does fix your issues, try reinstalling a single mod at a time and launching the game again. Continue reinstalling mods and checking if the game crashes again until you run into the crash again: that way we can narrow down exactly what is causing the crash.

4. Zyrusticae

Zyrusticae Intergalactic Tourist

Popping in to mention that I had the same issue. Game crashed with the Avikan mod in the folder; without the mod (and with literally every other mod I have, which number in the dozens) installed, the game started up fine.

Fixed it by deleting the mod folder and reinstalling it fresh. Must have been an old file somewhere from an older version that was causing the issue. It's running fine now with all the mods.

5. DinoExplorer2000

DinoExplorer2000 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i got a suggestion for the next update. can you make it possible to morph into the drahl and the other small drone? i think that would be cool. the things you needed to get the tech from the scientist could be 1x Inactive drahl/small drone + 10 tech cards.

6. FireFangs

FireFangs Cosmic Narwhal

So I got one of the bow on my first cache! Yay! I also spawned the corrupted linerifle. Happy to report it works quite well. I like the alternate shot.

A side question. Did you make a sort of revolver that shoot large electric balls? I got that in a random box while exploring and wondering if it's from this mod!

7. Toa_Derax

Toa_Derax Pangalactic Porcupine

That sounds absolutely awesome, actually.

8. Aegonian

I'll see what I can do. Someone on the Steam Workshop recently asked about controllable Drahl too, funnily enough. Personally, I was thinking of a staff-like item that would allow you to remotely control a Drahl, but I'll look into Drahls as a tech power too!

Glad you're enjoying the weapons! It took me a while to figure out how to code the Corruptor's Bow secondary ability, but I'm really happy with the result. And yeah, that revolver does sound like one of my Unique weapons: the Hand of Rhadeis, which can be fired by quickly clicking the left mouse button, or charged for a more powerful shot by holding down the trigger.

9. FireFangs

FireFangs Cosmic Narwhal

Hmmm, that's not the one. It's called Kevin. But seeing as it's a "Gravity Weapon", I'm think it's FU stuff.

10. Wartavian

Wartavian Pangalactic Porcupine

You found the Kevin?! Oh mai gawd owo
    GREG! Yeah, It's a unique graviton pistol added from FU. Not going to talk about it anymore because this is not FU. xD

11. Toa_Derax

So that's why all of FU's NPC's keep mentioning someone named Kevin, lol.

Anyway, i'm gonna go back to trying to find an Avikain Village. Hopefully so I can get my own Queenbreaker's Bow Line Rifle.

12. FireFangs

FireFangs Cosmic Narwhal

Ah, the Queenbreaker's Bow. The reason why I love the Line Rifles so much!

And yea, I got Kevin randomly in a wooden box!

13. Toa_Derax

Seemed relevant to post that old quote, lol.

14. mgolden38

mgolden38 Void-Bound Voyager

I cant seem to find ANY avikan merchant with a Avikan Vehicle Jumpgate,
    whats the item id?

15. Aegonian

The Avikan Vehicle Jumpgate is crafted at the Metalworking Station, not purchased, actually. The item you need to buy from a merchant is the Avikan Jumpgate Core, which is sold by a number of merchants found in settlements, but also by the vehicle shop in the Starfarer's Refuge. If you'd still like to spawn one in though, the ID for it is "avikanvehiclejumpgate".

16. Wartavian

If you don't spawn it in you will have my respect X3

17. DinoExplorer2000

before i discovered commands, i used days just to find the sandspitter sack and complete most of these missions, literraly. (and also before i discovered that hidden shop...)

18. Wartavian

Don't spoil it! D:<
    Any ideas when the next updates coming out? The new unique weapons are always hyping me >w<

Gearzoid II likes this.
  19. DinoExplorer2000

i want to see theleans

Armok and Gearzoid II like this.
  20. GriffenLeo

GriffenLeo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I think it would be really cool If there could be more story line to the actual character you are playing as. If the agency had more to it as well.