1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Easter Egg within the character creator [3/6 found]

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by plaYer2k, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chompy

Chompy Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah, I got it at 11:00AM

And for whatever reason (I use gmail), it doesn't show up in my primary inbox. It's under a Promotions tab of my inbox.

2. like00111

like00111 Zero Gravity Genie

Looks like I won't get it :(

I never confirmed my email just till now.

3. Chompy

Chompy Cosmic Narwhal

It should end up on the website soon enough. There is a French translation of it here though. You'll either have to know French or translate it.
    Or you can wait for it to show up here.

OniriCorpe likes this.
  4. like00111

like00111 Zero Gravity Genie

It didn't really have any new exciting information. Good read none the less. Thank you.

5. Catoosie

Catoosie Heliosphere

6. Incendiary

Incendiary Ketchup Robot

So one thing I noticed is that the glitch armor and the avian armor have made appearances in newsletters, has there been the appearance of others?

7. Thing is, the phrase is in a fan-made comic, meaning it was made and sent to the devs before the creator knew it would go in the chronicle.
    And I doubt they would've asked him to add an easter egg at the end.
    That's probably because we've already solved the hints from those two races. (as in they were posted near the time their hints were posted)

K00L likes this.
  8. Incendiary

Incendiary Ketchup Robot

Well, what I make from it, the avian armor was solved from the hint in the newsletter portraying the avian armor, so I was hoping for another thing like that, or maybe they'd be using the glitch armor to mark another hint.

9. Maybe, but we can't rely on that, 'cause it's only happened once. The other two we've found had nothing related to the race.

K00L likes this.
  10. Incendiary

Incendiary Ketchup Robot

Can you, or some one else, please link where the
    MasterApe
    (I'm guessing everyone in the forum already knows it but just in case someone's trying hard to find it on their own) clue was given out? I have found the other two.

11. Chompy

Chompy Cosmic Narwhal

Roadmap if I remember right.

AstroBlast likes this.
  12. If you take the name of the constellations at the top of the roadmap, it spells MASTERAPE.

And I think if someone wanted to find the easter eggs for themselves they wouldn't be on this thread...

K00L likes this.
  13. Incendiary

Incendiary Ketchup Robot

Eh, I just wanted to be careful haha. Anyway, I haven't been around that long, but it looks to me like all of the hints we've found so far came at around the same time? Late February/Early March? Is that when the Roadmap came out/I assume the back ground has never been changed?

14. Chompy

Chompy Cosmic Narwhal

There definitely wasn't the length of time between finding them as there has been between the third and fourth. The fourth might not even be around yet, you never really know.

I do have to say most of the clues have been fairly obvious to spot, the puzzle side of them is what was difficult.

AstroBlast likes this.
  15. Incendiary

Incendiary Ketchup Robot

Well the time between finding them was far apart, but them being there wasn't that far it seems... Glitch: Feb 20th, Avian: March newsletter, so late Feb, Apex: Whenever the roadmap came out, there's the roadmap topic which came out in April, but Idk the actual date? But sometime before April which means only a month apart.

16. Chompy

Chompy Cosmic Narwhal

April 3rd is when the roadmap came out. They had a news post about it.

17. I made a thread a while back explaining how each easter egg was found, so if you want you can check it out, Incendiary.
    And about the length of time between easter eggs, the first 2 were just over a week apart, and the third was almost a month later.

K00L likes this.
  18. Incendiary

Incendiary Ketchup Robot

Awesome, thanks for that AstroBlast, yeah I was just looking through Tramsan's posts, looks like last we heard of him was May 1st saying there hadn't been a fourth hint out yet. So I was completely off base.

19. Chompy

Chompy Cosmic Narwhal

I guess I am not the only one having trouble with the site?

AstroBlast likes this.
  20. Hat

Hat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tramsan is missing! Send out a search party?

YES

NO <-

21. Incendiary

Incendiary Ketchup Robot

Nope, but that's all fixed now haha.

K00L likes this.
  22. Jeskins

Jeskins Subatomic Cosmonaut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.