Earth

Discussion in 'Mechanics' started by NothingButSalt, May 21, 2017.

?

Be able to revist Earth?

1. Yes

88.9%
  2. No

11.1%
  1. NothingButSalt

NothingButSalt Orbital Explorer

After the end and during Starbound Earth isn't mentioned that much. I suggest we be able to find Earth and its solar system and be able to explore it. Perhaps the entire solar system could be terraformed with it and have many different human civilizations.

2. Jaxatron-Reborn

Jaxatron-Reborn Space Hobo

Well, the entirety of earth was destroyed, and the game is all about being able to save the universe, so I think we're left to believe that the entirety of our solar system was destroyed, along with any celestial body around it.

3. NothingButSalt

Yes while it is true that Earth was damaged at the end of the game, in the credits you get a photo of your character and all of your friends on Earth in front of the same cherry tree from the beginning of the game.

STCW262 likes this.
  4. Tlactl

Tlactl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I imagine Earth as a shattered debris field with the Moon drifting through it

5. NothingButSalt

Even better what if Earth is badly damaged and there is a quest to gather resources and help rebuild Earth. And like I mentioned before at the end of the game there is a photo of all of your friends and you under the Cherry tree on Earth meaning Earth isn't completely destroyed.

6. Sykotec

Sykotec Big Damn Hero

Stations can be rebuilt after disasters, and trees replanted.

7. NothingButSalt

Yes but the exact same scene with the same tree and same amount of leaves and branches?

8. Tlactl

Tlactl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

either someone must have taken the tree in their ship or they found another one