REQUEST Dwarven Abigail

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Ryanrobot, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Ryanrobot

Ryanrobot Void-Bound Voyager

She eats rock/gemstones anyway, so I'd just like to see her inner dwarven nature on the outside.

CosyAlligator likes this.
    • keyten

keyten Cosmic Narwhal

Like this?
      [​IMG]

• Ryanrobot

Eh, I'll take it.

• endermaryn

endermaryn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm not sure if the dwarves have dark skin too or if that is all shadowing from the hood. Would she have darker skin? I think she would look wonderful with a partial beard instead of a hood. I suddenly really want to see this happen. Dwarf lovers unite!

But ultimately, I think it is great that you made this, keyten. It's a start. Thank you ;)

• OrSpeeder

OrSpeeder Phantasmal Quasar

I've read that the game implies the dwarves consider themselves "sky people" and only walk around on the surface at night because the sun is not good for them.

I assume they are not only white, but get burned by the sun like a vampire or something, and that they live underground because it is where they landed, and is well protected from the sun... (where they found out another species already underground, causing the "Elemental Wars")

• endermaryn

endermaryn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah, I completely forgot I read this text in the game. Thank you for the reminder! I now cannot help but think they are skinny vampires. But they would still look even more amazing than they do beneath that hood if they had beards. Just by the simple fact that they would have beards :DWhich also begs the question of why they are wearing hoods underground anyway. Are there glowing rocks in the walls or glowing lichen on the walls that are too bright for them?

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
              • Ryanrobot

Doesn't Abigail also dislikes the sun and always worries about getting sunburned? The evidence grows.

• TheFool

TheFool Astral Cartographer

huh, i suppose that's why she wanted to try exploring the caves too.
                  subconsciously trying to find her people.