RELEASED Dwarf Jawa [sprite + portrait]

Discussion in 'Portraits' started by GreaterPorpoise, Mar 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. GreaterPorpoise

GreaterPorpoise Void-Bound Voyager

I'm surprised no one's done this yet but then again, I thought the same for my Harvey/Joaquin Phoenix mod... /shamelessplug. Anyway, to continue the theme of making things in Stardew Valley look like what they remind me of: DWARF JAWA.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[Download clickety click]

Usual installation stuff, replace the Dwarf.xnb files in Content/Characters and Content/Portraits with the ones in the .zip respectively. Don't forget to backup the originals! You can just rename them ("Dwarf.xnb.original").

I've already seen the cutscene on one save and haven't unlocked it on my other save yet so I can't test the Jawa sprite in action. Let me know if things are wonky, preferably with screenshots.

Credits to George Lucas' Star Wars, the light(saber) of my life.

• Pewtershmitz

Pewtershmitz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is brilliant. HAH.

Drogean likes this.
      • GreaterPorpoise

Thank you!

On a general note, I'm thinking of what else I can Star Warsify that doesn't need too much portrait work. Suggestions are welcome. :)

• jedikitty

jedikitty Aquatic Astronaut

This is a must-have ! I fully support Star Warsifying this game as much as possible ! <3

• GreaterPorpoise

As much as possible, you say? The entire valley could be reskinned into a mish-mashy Star Wars base. Twi'leks and Weequays and Togruta, rebels, clones and stormtroopers for villagers. The Saloon can be a cantina, the clinic a medcentre, the store.... into a store? Idk. The sea could probably be made into space (that you can fish for space trash and ship parts...?) with Willy's shack as a tiny spaceport? And there can even be a Tatooine area. It would probably require a whole modding team but the possibilities are there! :D

• evilRevan

evilRevan Master Chief

UTINNI! I am so sorry but as soon as I saw the sprite models I couldn't stop myself.

• kitsunespirit

kitsunespirit Cosmic Narwhal

*echoes this sentiment*

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

The download link is no longer working. :(

RoastedCoconutz likes this.
                  • RoastedCoconutz

RoastedCoconutz Pangalactic Porcupine

:( Not working for me either.

Not found
                    Error 404

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Took the liberty of remaking the .xnb files with the portrait and sprite sheet provided. ;)

Attached Files: