Modding Help duplicate instance of mod in local steam files

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by IHart, Feb 10, 2017.

1. IHart

IHart Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Code:
    [07:03:20.196] [Warn] Root: Overriding duplicate asset source 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\836238594\contents.pak' named 'GRANDARM.IHC' with higher or equal priority source 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\836238594\grandarmory.pak
    Someone elses log. This was not the only instance of this happening. (rest of log here http://pastebin.com/yMSjy1WB)
    I had them delete their local workshop content and i'm sure that will fix it, my question is how did this happen? Why is the pak name changing when i update my mod? And how would i choose for it to be gandarm.pak instead of content.pak

2. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

They renamed the file and Steam noticed a lack of contents.pak so it re-downloaded it. It might not have noticed(evaluating file differences) until you updated.

That's the only explanation because I ran a string search on your mod. grandarmory from (grandarmory.pak) does not exist within your mod. I just downloaded it from the workshop directly.

IHart and Cyel like this.
  3. IHart

IHart Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Who they?

4. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

The person who sent you that log.