1. If you need help with your pre-order or technical support for Starbound, please use the support forum instead. Do not post Starbound-related things here.

Dumb newbie questions

Discussion in 'General Forum Help' started by I_am_the_Storm, Jan 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I_am_the_Storm

I_am_the_Storm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi!
    As a title says, I have a few stupid questions to ask, if it doesn't bother you, and what I'd to like to know.

First: Is there is a way to change title of my thread, just in case I decide to change it, for some reason?
    Second: How to make a spoiler? Either am I dumb, or I didn't see that. I don't need it yet. but its better to know this.
    Third: can be the Avatar image larger than 200x200? Lets just say... 400x400, maybe?

I apologize for my English, and also for that, if I'm asking in bad section and/or 'slowing down' your great work. It's better to ask first before doing something wrong or other than it should be.

Best regards, thanks for answer, and have a nice day.

2. Welcome!
    There's a "Thread Tools" dropdown menu at the top right of your thread, and there should be an "Edit Title" option in there. If not, ask any moderator to change it for you.
    Code:
    [spoiler]your text here[/spoiler]
    becomes
    your text here
    I think the largest the forum shows avatars at is 192x192. If you're trying to upload a larger image, try resizing it first.

3. I_am_the_Storm

Oh, heavens... I didn't notice that, I think I should look better next time. Thank you very much for explanation and answer, Ordona!

4. I_am_the_Storm

Ehm... Sorry for double posting, but I'd like to know, how can I privately contact a moderator? It's via conversation, or simply post a message on his (her) profile? I want to ask about thread, what I want to create, before I'll do something stupid, because I'm not sure if it's apropriate and acceptable by rules of the forums. Nothing sexually oriented or promoting a piracy or similiar stuff, by the way, so I just want to be completely sure, before creating it.
    Thank you for your answer and time in advance.

5. Conversations are the forum's private messaging system: http://community.playstarbound.com/conversations/

Posting on someone's profile is not private.

6. I_am_the_Storm

I see... Well, thank you very much for your time, and sorry again. And please, lock this thread, as I don't have any question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.